queations

angel707

Awards
I am new here want to lose weight I am 27 year's old 170 lbs and 5,4...I have insanity and p90x to start... What should I be taking... And what about meal replacements?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am new here want to lose weight I am 27 year's old 170 lbs and 5,4...I have insanity and p90x to start... What should I be taking... And what about meal replacements?
First, :welcome:

Second, don't concentrate so much on the SCALE WEIGHT but on your BODY COMPOSITION, since you want what you lose to be BODYFAT.

You do NOT need to use any supplements aside from some of the basic staples - meal replacements are not necessary either. Focus on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING - they are what are going to get you results!

I recommend that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplements, and training, for effective and efficient fat loss. A few other articles re fat loss here if you want to review them.

All the Best!

~Rosie~

angel707

Awards
Great tips thank you yes I am not so much looking at weight I know it is all about the measurements...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great tips thank you yes I am not so much looking at weight I know it is all about the measurements...
No worries - now go out get there and achieve your goals!

~Rosie~

angel707

Awards
I am insanity and p90x are kicking my butt....And it feels so good I love when I sleep like a baby because of a good work out.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
just switching to a good diet will help majorly.. after my son was born I switched to whole grains, more fiber and lean proteins and lost almost 15 pounds just from the diet change.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jasen Anabolics 11