The African Mango Supplement

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Just got my sample bottle of African Mango in the other day. Very excited to see my weight loss/fat burn progress. Starting my log today!

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
U mmmm!!!! African Mango how good does that sound!!!!! How does it taste tashygyrl :) ? ....

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
U mmmm!!!! African Mango how good does that sound!!!!! How does it taste tashygyrl :) ? ....
Ummmmm 2 Things, 1 being I have a fiance' who I love and is also on this site ;0) and 2 being this is a fat loss, fat burner supplement capsule.... no flavor! African Mango is just a name and the product is working quite well for me, mainly I think because I'm female. I'm down 5 lbs and I'm on this site to gain knowledge, share my own and basically work out and check out new product. I don't flirt Eunyce, sorry!

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Oh okay! It was just some simple comments !! Sorry:( No harm! I respect that so much! Thank you! Ms tashygyrl! ;)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Oh okay! It was just some simple comments !! Sorry:( No harm! I respect that so much! Thank you! Ms tashygyrl! ;)
Of course and don't get me wrong I wasn't by no means trying to be rude. I just.... respect myself and my relationship... I found my one and I don't want to lose him so ;0) Thanks!

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
I understand babiedoll, :) we can be good friends .. !? Or...?

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Keep up the good work! ! Babiedoll !! :) but can we be good friends? Or...

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Keep up the good work! ! Babiedoll !! :) but can we be good friends? Or...
Hey nigger how about you stop calling her babiedoll mother ****er I'll curb stomp your ass I swear on my mothers grave you piece of ****! I'll **** you up bitch! **** you!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
and the BF chimes in!!! hahaha... NOICE!

HST reference for the win.

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Hey peccka wood! What you getting so over loaded for! !!! Calm down ..you wouldn't be able to hang .. with me! !! And you known it!! So chill

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Guys..... Guys, stop seriously.... we're all adults and all should be on here for the same reasons! To maintain a great physical for-sod ;0) whether bulking (guys) or losing weight and toning (girls) this isn't suppose to be a bad place to go so lets not make it that... Babe, I love that you take care of me and protect me but cool off sweetie pie..... and Eunyce, You know I have a boyfriend and said you respected that so lets do so... k? Thanks boys!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Forreal doh!!!!
Yeah for real though.. thanks for the ugly ass picture. I would say that's a mug shut but you look too much like a bitch to be doing anything bad like robbing even though you are black. Bring your ass to East County mother ****er I'd like to see you try and hang with me little man! But thanks for the ugly ass picture now I know who to lynch if I see your ass around!

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Yes man Ms. Tashygyrl I respect you! Just tell your buubba to chill with all his racist marks Im not presigduest like that ...... but it's my serious!!! On my face that I will do something ignoant in that manner ... yeah husband think I won't .........don't judge it though peace! !!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WTF happened in here?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh...I'm surprised the mod that did the banning didn't clean this up and/or close the thread.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:D :loser:

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Boys!!! Ha Ha ;0)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Yes man Ms. Tashygyrl I respect you! Just tell your buubba to chill with all his racist marks Im not presigduest like that ...... but it's my serious!!! On my face that I will do something ignoant in that manner ... yeah husband think I won't .........don't judge it though peace! !!!!
English please !!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
WTF happened in here?
Mods should lock this thread or delete it. That guy is a tool but so is the guy with all the racist comments. If you can't crush anyone without using the N word than you need to educate yourself.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mods should lock this thread or delete it. That guy is a tool but so is the guy with all the racist comments. If you can't crush anyone without using the N word than you need to educate yourself.
Yeah I reported it... ;)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Hilarious thread!. Great entertainment value. Almost like watching an episode of COPS.
This might have been a little bit scarier than cops ha ha

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
I'm not really one to talk crap or fight, I leave things be! This is just a website you know? I actually love it in here, getting very well educated and am learning alot. ;0) No b.s for this miss priss

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Haha. This is like a ****ed up hybrid version of a Ricky Lake/Worlds Strongest man episode transcript.

Forreal doh. It's my serious!! On my face.....

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Haha. This is like a ****ed up hybrid version of a Ricky Lake/Worlds Strongest man episode transcript.

Forreal doh. It's my serious!! On my face.....
hee hee omg
;0) right?

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
African Mango does very little in terms of actual fat loss and is mainly used as an appetite suppressant.
That is why the good ol Dr Oz promotes 3 different approaches to be used TOGETHER.
1. Raspberry Ketones - used to assist in metabolising fat cells in order for your body to have access to them easier to use that fat as energy amd burn it off
2. African Mango - suppress appetite and help control cravings in dieting phase for those who have a hard time not giving in
3. Green Coffee Bean - this is used to boost metabolism so you burn more calories than usual along with having a mild thermogenic affect, imcreasig your internal temperature allows your body to burn more calories throughout the entire day not just in your workout.

I sell these supplements and many for for Canada's largest supplement distributor supplying all stores in canada.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
African Mango does very little in terms of actual fat loss and is mainly used as an appetite suppressant.
That is why the good ol Dr Oz promotes 3 different approaches to be used TOGETHER.
1. Raspberry Ketones - used to assist in metabolising fat cells in order for your body to have access to them easier to use that fat as energy amd burn it off
2. African Mango - suppress appetite and help control cravings in dieting phase for those who have a hard time not giving in
3. Green Coffee Bean - this is used to boost metabolism so you burn more calories than usual along with having a mild thermogenic affect, imcreasig your internal temperature allows your body to burn more calories throughout the entire day not just in your workout.

I sell these supplements and many for for Canada's largest supplement distributor supplying all stores in canada.
Appetite suppressant? I've been more hungry and have been eating way more crazy... I'm going to have to look up these other 2 things and see what's up. Thanks! ;0)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/all-products/raspberry-ketones.html

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/all-products/african-mango.html

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/all-products/green-coffee-bean-extract.html

So does a board sponsor:

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/all-products/raspberry-ketones.html

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/all-products/african-mango.html

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/all-products/green-coffee-bean-extract.html

:D:D:D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established