Halo for Her n PCT help

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
So my gf wants to try halo for her, its basically 10mg of hdrol per pill, my question is will she need to do a pct after her cycle, and if any woman has experience with this compound? I've read that she could get estrogen rebound and depression but I dont know what she can use for pct, I was thinking male fuel by twin labs and some 5htp for depression, but it's all speculation, any female body builders or anyone with some knowledges what be appreciated greatly!

Wheyfit

Awards
I have taken halo for her and saw great results, as far as i know i talked to a rep from ironmag labz and said no PCT was needed for women. I think it would be best for her to take one anyways though, i kind of have noticed some of thise side effects you are talking about so i rec her taking one after

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Thanks for responding Wheyfit :) yeah she was mostly worried about a enlarged clitoris and mood swings, but I will let her know you had great results and do as much research as I can before letting her start it, I didn't think it would be as intense as anavar or real gear, but of course safety always comes first. Did you use halo to lose weight and gain muscle or what results did you see? How long and what doses did you use for it?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for responding Wheyfit :) yeah she was mostly worried about a enlarged clitoris and mood swings, but I will let her know you had great results and do as much research as I can before letting her start it, I didn't think it would be as intense as anavar or real gear, but of course safety always comes first. Did you use halo to lose weight and gain muscle or what results did you see? How long and what doses did you use for it?
Idk about the female sides but you should buy liver support and something to help with lethargy. Its a multiuse compound and its a little more potent than anavar. It can be use for mass,cutting or recomp. Ive had great results from bulking and cutting with it (hella drol) and I do suggest it for a first cycle. Although maybe she should try ostraine. 0 androgenic all anabolic. Should be no male trait proplems and it gives a "good"feeling while on it. Its weak and is multi use aswell. So mild I used it in pct andhave normal test values with strenght increases. I wouldnt go higher than 12-15 mg though. Litle to no sides. Can be found at iron mag labs

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
@ pyrobatt, thanks for the info, I looked @ iron mag are you talking about ostra rx? I found the research peptide MK-2866 for about half the price, do you know if it's taken orally or inject?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ pyrobatt, thanks for the info, I looked @ iron mag are you talking about ostra rx? I found the research peptide MK-2866 for about half the price, do you know if it's taken orally or inject?
Yeah. The chem is Orally if she can handle the taste of ass. It has shown to be anabolic at doses as low as 3mgs. Ostra rx is 6.5 mg(about) a pill.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Thanks pyrobatt. I think peptide is the way to go, hell I might give it a go for cutting. I would have never thought to try peptide, this will hopefully be safer than a ph. I gotta do some research of course but I appreciate your help bro.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks pyrobatt. I think peptide is the way to go, hell I might give it a go for cutting. I would have never thought to try peptide, this will hopefully be safer than a ph. I gotta do some research of course but I appreciate your help bro.
Your testies will recover fast. You will need daa to recover but thats how mild they are! As for your gf she shouldnt need to pct with ostraine. It also is good for healing so if you have tendonitis get ready to cream your pants.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm pretty sure its made with stuff to counter the sides... No pct is needed for women

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I'm pretty sure its made with stuff to counter the sides... No pct is needed for women
thanks bro, yeah I was talking to a female body builder @ my gym, she says she has to taper down the last week, and use a test booster, and 5htp for depression like a mini pct but nothing serious.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thanks bro, yeah I was talking to a female body builder @ my gym, she says she has to taper down the last week, and use a test booster, and 5htp for depression like a mini pct but nothing serious.
Crazy haha I could see that... Don't know bout a t boost tho. How would it affect them

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Crazy haha I could see that... Don't know bout a t boost tho. How would it affect them
im not sure how a test booster would affect them, i think there are some that would work on girls but idk for sure. Im thinking about the osta but im not sure if i want to try something that new. I won't give my gf anything i won't take..so yeah! Oh yeah i went to doc last Thursday and i sprained my ac joint and apparently i have rotator cuff tendonitis, two more weeks and i should be good to cycle and hit the weights again. I did some facepulls today pain free so thats a plus. What dosage will you be running the ostarine?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not sure how a test booster would affect them, i think there are some that would work on girls but idk for sure. Im thinking about the osta but im not sure if i want to try something that new. I won't give my gf anything i won't take..so yeah! Oh yeah i went to doc last Thursday and i sprained my ac joint and apparently i have rotator cuff tendonitis, two more weeks and i should be good to cycle and hit the weights again. I did some facepulls today pain free so thats a plus. What dosage will you be running the ostarine?
The dosage for ostraine depends.3 to 8 for pct purposes (my bloods shows test levels were normal) 12 to 15 is a moderate dose. Very little suppression and 20 still has little suppression. 30 to 50 (extreme but seen around) will need a serm pct due to suppression

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
The dosage for ostraine depends.3 to 8 for pct purposes (my bloods shows test levels were normal) 12 to 15 is a moderate dose. Very little suppression and 20 still has little suppression. 30 to 50 (extreme but seen around) will need a serm pct due to suppression
thanks bro!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently dosing osta @25mg for 8 weeks, with NP 1-carboxy, 1600mg prebed. Im on day 10, feel great, the forearm splints are gone and ive leaned out a smidge. It takes a week or two for the osta to saturate, so if you do decide to use it, be patient!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Im currently dosing osta @25mg for 8 weeks, with NP 1-carboxy, 1600mg prebed. Im on day 10, feel great, the forearm splints are gone and ive leaned out a smidge. It takes a week or two for the osta to saturate, so if you do decide to use it, be patient!
good info bro, let me know around week 5 how's it going!!