Libido booster for woman?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
My wife is getting ready for her next show and started to diet. We have a great relationship and our love life is great up until she starts her diet... Life sucks for everyone in the family after that :( I love her and support her in everything she do but is it some supplement she can take to make her "mood" be better?

Thanks for any help, I don't know how many more shows I can take like this...

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
My wife is getting ready for her next show and started to diet. We have a great relationship and our love life is great up until she starts her diet... Life sucks for everyone in the family after that :( I love her and support her in everything she do but is it some supplement she can take to make her "mood" be better?

Thanks for any help, I don't know how many more shows I can take like this...
Maybe she needs a "REAL" man?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Maybe she needs a "REAL" man?
lol, yeah maybe... If it wasn't for us having a great time before "show time"... Probably just have to suck it up, just wanted to see if someone have been in the same situation?

You might be the wrong guy ask though, you actully have to been with a girl to know...

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
lol, yeah maybe... If it wasn't for us having a great time before "show time"... Probably just have to suck it up, just wanted to see if someone have been in the same situation?

You might be the wrong guy ask though, you actully have to been with a girl to know...
Lmao just giving you a hard time hahaha. They have books though that can teach you a few things shes probably just afraid to ask you to do some reading.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty cool but she will never inject... Maybe try some mild test booster like was suggested before, would Maca root work? Or any other more "natural" test booster, any advice on that?
Main thing with test boosters is I'm not sure how they would affect her prep/condition when it comes to show time. To be honest I think it's just the prep bro, Imagine being stressed to the max with dieting, training, cardio, and dehydration. I feel like 99% of the population would rather invest what little energy they have left each day into something else.

If you go the test booster route I'd try bulk DAA. Cheap and is suppose to be effective.

On another note that PT is injected into your belly fat, you just pinch some skin and use an insulin syringe 31g to pin. After the first initial time she wouldn't have a problem doing it again in my opinion and it's suppose to stay "active" for what 72hrs I think it says?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would talk to Rosie. She maintains an amazing physique year round and has ran some test boosters. Sea a great help.

You can see her reviews at

Rosiesmusclerevolution

Great info from one athlete to another

B

Burn4jl

Awards
Tell her to run a low dosage of a OTC test booster and that should help.

M

mmacrae48

Awards
i liked perform from al sports. pretty sure they have a sample pack for like a dollar. test boosters also worked really well- i was really horny when i was taking diesel!

G

getbigfast

Awards
24 to 50 mg test inj once a week or androgel daily if she will not inject egual to 25mg a week. Also include 200mg progesterone before bed. The problem is the estrogen. If she has to high of estrogen her libido will be low or not at all. Balance is the key. To much test will cause high libido but also male characteristics, hirsutism acne etc. You will know when you get it right she willl have the best sex she has ever had. Keep her a women though and don't turn her into a freak just because you want her to be a nymphomaniac.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
24 to 50 mg test inj once a week or androgel daily if she will not inject egual to 25mg a week. Also include 200mg progesterone before bed. The problem is the estrogen. If she has to high of estrogen her libido will be low or not at all. Balance is the key. To much test will cause high libido but also male characteristics, hirsutism acne etc. You will know when you get it right she willl have the best sex she has ever had. Keep her a women though and don't turn her into a freak just because you want her to be a nymphomaniac.
lol! The problem with her is that she's in a bad mood and tired the whole time... well it's only 5 more weeks before her show, that's 5 more weeks of hell, lol
btw would Erase work to lower her estrogen?

K

KungFuBarbie

Awards
I'm a huge fan of Maca. Maca is a natural supplement found in a root much like a potato. It increases energy, positive mood, and libido (some say for men too). It can be found in most health food stores and can be taken up to 3 times a day. I have some girlfriends who prefer it in a powder form, but if you ask me the capsule is much easier and doesn't provide the bitter after taste. If your wife is beginning something like a diet that she can anticipate may have a negative effect, then I would take one with each meal for about a week beforehand. Otherwise, I find it useful to take anywhere from an hour to 15 minutes before intimacy. Just make sure to say well hydrated.