Help with wife's cycle please ! Thanks All

Ripley

Awards
]I plan to run a six week cycle of Epi (Chap. labs). I have run other cycle's previously (tren, Havoc). Any and all advice is appreciated thank you! = )
I'm 40, 145lbs and looking to recomp. and build strength. Been lifting for 8 years, ph's only in the last 3 years.

I have a good solid muscular base to start from, and build like a guy..

My tough spots are getting the fat off my thighs and calves. Seems no matter what I do I can't shed this. I can build muscle there no problem though.

I have not put DHEA in a cycle, but I have heard good things (for women) in doing this. Is this a good dose? I have researched and found 25-100mg.

My diet is a clean bulk diet. My only problem here is eating 'enough' calories without having four pieces of meat a day.

Week 1-2 20mg epi 25mg DHEA
Week 3-4 30mg epi 50mg DHEA
Week 5-6 40mg epi 50mg DHEA
(assuming no or min. sides for epi)

Also: ephedra, yohimbe,caffiene stack for two weeks

Liv52, Milk Thistle and Organ Shield during
All normal supps. BCAA's, multi vit., Glut., vit. C, EFA's

Week 7-10 Recycle, Liv52, Milk Thistle, as well as all normal supps.

Thanks for the help!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
That dose of epi is too high for women based on the information that I've been able to find. It's all anecdotal, but 10 mg for 4-6 weeks is apparently the most common dosage for women. Please bear in mind that side effects may be permanent when making your decision about pursuing this cycle. You should also preload your liver supports and add a BP/cholesterol support, since those can be problematic. Honestly, anavar would probably be a safer option. Havoc is epistane, so if you are looking for different results than you got with it before, you are probably going to be disappointed. Ironmaglabs has halo for her, which is halodrol and would probably make more sense.

What are your goals?

As far as the fat in your trouble spots, that is likely to come off last as you cut. The leaner you get, the more that fat will dissipate.

As far as DHEA, it does have the potential to aromatize, even in women, so it may not be as helpful as you think.