DCP CLA Lean xtreme dosing

Nyagu@

Awards
Hey all,
I need help shredding those last few lbs (5) . I am running a lot ( i like it ) and lifting three times a week mostly compund weights. I have seen great progress.
PLease give me some ideas for dosing this stack. I am also wanting to continue with my fish oil but I was concerned about it antagonising CLA.
Also any thoughts on pros/cons on GLA?
Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey all,
I need help shredding those last few lbs (5) . I am running a lot ( i like it ) and lifting three times a week mostly compund weights. I have seen great progress.
PLease give me some ideas for dosing this stack. I am also wanting to continue with my fish oil but I was concerned about it antagonising CLA.
Also any thoughts on pros/cons on GLA?
Thanks.
It should be easy enough to lose five pounds - simple dietary manipulation will do that. If you want your losses to be bodyfat, that's a little harder, but still not really.

DCP - usual recommendation is to dose 1-2 caps ~30 minutes prior to 2-3 meals throughout the day. That said, you can dose specific to you and I'm currently using it at 2 caps first thing, 2 caps immediately post-training, 2 caps ~30 min pre-meal in the mid-afternoon, and 1 cap pre-bed.

CLA - no need to use it IMO, especially if you're using fish oil, and since it usually takes months as opposed to weeks to really notice any benefits from it. As long as you're getting your good fats in from somewhere, there is no need to add additional products for it, and you don't even need fish oil if you're getting them from your nutrition.

Lean Xtreme - you can use this, but be aware that it can affect your menstrual cycle. If used, you can dose several different ways, including but not limited to a) dose 1-2 caps first thing and 1-2 caps 6-8 hours later; or b) as 1 cap first thing, 1 cap immediately post-training, 1 cap with meal later in the day, and 1 cap pre-bed (when cortisol is highest, or will be). Do what works best for you.

Just to note that if you have NOT used one or more of these products before, then I do not recommend stacking them unless you are STAGGERING the starts of them, so that you know what is having what effects on you.

~Rosie~

Nyagu@

Awards
Hey Rosie ,
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I have not used DCP or Lean extreme before , please explain what you mean about the menstraul thing also.

I have ran stims before and about three months ago finished a great ran with musclepharm shred matrix.
I did the USP lab products a couple of years ago and wasn't too crazy about the OEP effect although the results were good.

I hear ya on the CLA . I wanted to go stim free this time.

So far so good. Doing some compound lifts 2 days a week. and one third day for lagging body parts so that varies from two weeks to two weeks. Then a lot of running but that is coz I want to get much better , so far my longest runs are about 8 miles once a week.

Any advice from you is stella :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey Rosie ,
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I have not used DCP or Lean extreme before , please explain what you mean about the menstraul thing also.

I have ran stims before and about three months ago finished a great ran with musclepharm shred matrix.
I did the USP lab products a couple of years ago and wasn't too crazy about the OEP effect although the results were good.

I hear ya on the CLA . I wanted to go stim free this time.

So far so good. Doing some compound lifts 2 days a week. and one third day for lagging body parts so that varies from two weeks to two weeks. Then a lot of running but that is coz I want to get much better , so far my longest runs are about 8 miles once a week.

Any advice from you is stella :)
No worries :)

If you have not used either DCP or Lean Xtreme before, then if you stack them, like I said, STAGGER the start.

As far as Lean Xtreme, if you had bothered to read the write-up and information on the product, you will know that ingredients in it can disrupt the menstrual cycle by interfering with birth control and rendering it ineffective (which can have other effects aside from menstrual disruption), which is why it cautions women on using it (it is on the product label AS WELL as in the product write-up) - but if this doesn't bother you, then by all means, go ahead, and many women have used it with success.

Shred Matrix is a great product - I actually use it as a staple (note that I do NOT recommend anyone else doing this - or anything I do, for that matter, since what I do is SPECIFIC TO ME), not for any fat burning effects, but because of all the other benefits it has.

If you want more comprehensive information on fat loss, then I recommend you check out some of the articles covering all aspects of fat loss HERE. You can also look around here and do some personal research, since there is a wealth of knowledge here, with myriad questions asked and answered on this topic.

Do your homework on ANY product you are considering taking or want to use - information on every product should be covered in the supplement company subforums.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!