PH's For Females?

jwayne

Awards
I have some knowledge about PH's for men and I have ran a few different substances for myself. My wife was talking about trying something to get her leaner and more muscular. Do PH's exist for woman specifically?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
long story short: not really. low dose anavar is probably the least risky though.

jwayne

Awards
What type of side effects might that include? And when you say low dose, how many milligrams are we talking about? Thanks for the reply.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
possible sides of too much steroidal substances for a woman include head hair shedding, hair growth on the rest of the body face, adam's apple enlargement/voice deepening, clitoral enlargement, a stronger jawline, larger nose. BUT if things are done with the proper compounds and in moderation, the sides are negligible and reversible with disconeinuation. Anthony Roberts has an interesting article somewhere.

jwayne

Awards
interesting. wild sides, better stay away from excess. thanks again

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Are the gains pretty solid on Anavar? Also side effects are mainly it does a number on the liver correct? And it's mainly dry lean gains?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Is 30mg a day good with Var for 6 weeks?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
For a women it's common to stay around 10mg

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
To ManBeast.. is Biotin good to take on cycle and just in general for hair and also to prevent shedding of the hair?

jason79

Awards
possible sides of too much steroidal substances for a woman include head hair shedding, hair growth on the rest of the body face, adam's apple enlargement/voice deepening, clitoral enlargement, a stronger jawline, larger nose. BUT if things are done with the proper compounds and in moderation, the sides are negligible and reversible with disconeinuation. Anthony Roberts has an interesting article somewhere.
Actually, if they occur, some of the androgenic sides would be permanent in women.

evodrag

Awards
start with 5mg anavar a day. You will see great strength increases, a harder look and some wieght gain. It is also proven to actually cut bodyfat and is made for the use of women and children. At 5mg sides with be increased libido and slightly inlarged cliterus. And the nice thing is its a methyl but you taking such a small amt compaired to what men have to take

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Do not take 30mg a day. gains are dry and maintained easily
Then isn't that a good thing if the gains are dry and can be maintained easily?

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Hahaha she's a fast one! Watch out

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
K ;0)

Neoamerican

Awards
Big, small women are perfect as they are. No need to potentially ruin it.JMO
ECA can get her leaner.
Ephedra bann was lifted. Shwarts labs green stingers are great.

evodrag

Awards
^^^Im not telling her to use it. Im just simply saying that it is made and used in women and children. A young boy can take anavar and shouldnt have any effects on his testicular development. And it is in my opinion safer than ephedrine.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't ladies take 11oxo as well? I thought I read something pa wrote about that.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Big, small women are perfect as they are. No need to potentially ruin it.JMO
ECA can get her leaner.
Ephedra bann was lifted. Shwarts labs green stingers are great.
Would you recommend the Green Stingers or the ECA for me? I want some good energy and something that will help tone me up!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend the Green Stingers or the ECA for me? I want some good energy and something that will help tone me up!
Eca will take the fat off for sure. Hook it up with some hiit, metabolic circuits, and a good diet (I am getting great results from carb cycling) and you'll be on the fast track to hard and lean. Just make sure your workouts are intense. Intensity will keep your metabolism reved up for around 24 hrs post workout. I hope all that helps tashy

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
That does thank you so much! ;0)

jason79

Awards
Then isn't that a good thing if the gains are dry and can be maintained easily?
The way I read it, evo wasn't saying, "don't use 30mg/day because the gains are dry and easily maintained". She was answering your questions below:

Is 30mg a day good with Var for 6 weeks?
Evo was saying don't use 30mg.

Are the gains pretty solid on Anavar? Also side effects are mainly it does a number on the liver correct? And it's mainly dry lean gains?
Evo says gains tend to be dry and easily maintained.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
;0)

evodrag

Awards
Evo is a guy! Hahaha! Not gonna say who but someone Im close to ran 2 cycles at 5mg a day, 1 6 weeker and 1 8weeker and kept all size and strength gains. Side effect was skyrocketted libido. The only thing you will lose off cycle is the extreme hardened look.