Onlychevy6 and Chevy6s Chick - Teams up with Muscle Gauge Nutrition

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Things are about to heat up in here with some major transformations getting ready to happen. First I would like to thank Muscle Gauge Nutrition for this opportunity. Second I would like to say if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask away either in this log or via a pm. In the next few days you are going to see the beginning stats along with pictures. In this log you will get video up dates as well as workout and nutrition updates. We will also give you our opinions on the strong product line that Muscle Gauge Nutrition has available to everyone and to see the transformation of the both of us.

To give you all an idea of my personal goals and background for toughs who have not followed along any of my previous logs along my journey.

I am an ex athlete that retired from sports in 2003. I was in pretty good shape being 195-200 @ approx 10% bodyfat. After a few surgeries I gained a ton of weight. I blew up to 300 lbs of pure hell. I was out of breathe, had no energy and was just plain lazy. February of 2011 was the start of a new life. I finally had enough and made the choice to get back in shape. I have had a lot of support up til now and hope to continue to get that same very support from all of you. I will be running in my first ever Warrior Dash on the 17th of this month as a tool to stay motivated.

My current weight is 236 and am currently sitting at 24% body fat. My goal is to get back to 200 @ 10% or better. Even if that means going leaner and lighter. With the help of the supplements from Muscle Gauge Nutrition proper diet and training this should be one heck of a ride. This could not have come at a better time as I will be turning 39 this April and am excited to finally be able to walk around with my shirt off and feel confident again.

In the next couple of days I will post up starting picture as well as full body measurements. As well as all the supplements we will be using along the way in our introduction video.

The way this log is going to work is I will post my information and Cathie aka Chevy6s Chick will post her information separately but in this combined log. We hope to have feed back from both males and females. From novice to advance.

So like T.O. says get your popcorn ready so you don't miss the show.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to my new log sponsored by Muscle Gauge Nutrition! First of all, I would like to give a “BIG” thank you to Muscle Gauge for giving us (myself & onlychevy6) a opportunity to use your products in order for us reach our goals!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I still have about 30-35lbs to go to get to my goal I want to be at and I am confident that with this product I will succeed along with the proper diet and working out!!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will be posting up some before pictures along with measurement to let everyone know where I am starting at and doing weekly measurement along with doing some small videos to be able to track and see the actual progress rather than just talking about what I am doing. I’ll also be laying out what my diet is and posting up my actual training daily. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Go and check out Muscle Gauge Nutrition at www.mgnstore.com and use the code AC25 to receive a DISCOUNT!![/FONT]

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the killing....:D

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/7/12

Technically this log will start soon as we get some product in which should be any day now. However we will start this log with our workout for tonight. And as far as my diet. Well I use the Lean Gains (I.F.) diet. On my workout days I eat 2700 calories and for my non workout days I will be eating 1800 calories. Today I hit my mark on the nose by eating natural foods. Which is great. I haven't done that in a while. I tend to use whey protein and or a meal replacement drink with food to get my extra calories.

Our training for the time being will consist of 3 days a week training Mondays will be all push style training. Wednesdays will be Legs, and Fridays will be all pull. Cardio will be done on the off days as well as workout days. Especially for the next week plus since I have the warrior dash on the 17th of this month.

Precor Leg Sled - Prone Position

12 reps 200 lbs
12 reps 320 lbs
12 reps 400 lbs (Maxed the machine out)
12 reps 400 lbs

Hack Squats

12 reps 450 lbs
12 reps 720 lbs
12 reps 720 lbs
12 reps 720 lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 110 lbs
12 reps 125 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs

Finished it up by doing 10 minutes of stretching. Tonight was the first leg day in a while. Man will I feel it tomorrow. Started everything off with 5 minutes of warm up.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Ok, fellow supplement "junkie" here is my first post even though I haven't started taking the supplements from Muscle Gauge Nutrition! Tonight's workout was legs and oh how I dislike leg workouts!! Even with my knee being sore I still managed to get through the workout!!!

03/07/2012

Precor Leg Press - Sled Prone Position

12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 100lbs (had to drop due knee hurting boo)
12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 80lbs

Hack Squats

12 reps 230lbs
12 reps 230lbs
12 reps 230lbs
12 reps 230lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Leg Curls

12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Walked on level 1 speed 3.0 for a 5 minute warm up!!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
So, I have been fighting a cold the last (2) two days but managed to get my "booty" in the gym! I only did a couple minutes of a warm up then hit the machines!

Nautilus Lat Pull Down

12 reps 75lbs
12 reps 75lbs
12 reps 75lbs
12 reps 75lbs

Rear Delt Machine

12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Nautilus Mid Row

12 reps 55lbs
12 reps 55lbs
12 reps 55lbs
12 reps 55lbs

Preacher Curls

5 reps 50lbs (had to drop the weight) :(
5 reps 45lbs (had to drop the weight) :(
2reps 35lbs12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 35lbs

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Well, good morning my fam damily here on AM! Below are my measurements and some pictures of "phat" self!!

03.10.2012 Measurements

Shoulder: 43 1/4
Chest: 41 1/4
Waist: 39 3/4
AB: 36
Wrist: 6 1/4
Forearm: 10
Arm (non flex): 13 3/4
Leg: 22 1/4
Calf: 14 1/4
Ankle: 8
Neck: 14
Hips: 42 1/2

View attachment 53929View attachment 53930View attachment 53931View attachment 53932View attachment 53933

These are just completely and utterly horrible!! I am without a doubt 100% positive that once I start taking the supplements that Muscle Gauge Nutrition is generously sending the measurements and pictures will definitely change!!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Lookin good :)

You just reminded me to take new measurements ... LOL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/12/12

Here was tonight's workout.

Nothing special never the less it was still a good workout. Can really tell a difference now that I am not taking any pre-workout supps.

Flat Bench Press

12 reps 230 lbs
12 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs

Incline Bench Press

10 reps 150 lbs
10 reps 150 lbs
10 reps 170 lbs
12 reps 170 lbs

Arnold Press

12 reps 30 lbs
12 reps 30 lbs
12 reps 30 lbs
12 reps 30 lbs

V-Grip Tricep Pushdowns

12 reps 150 lbs
12 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 200 lbs
12 reps 200 lbs

Straight Arm Pushdowns

12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs

Did 10 minutes of cardio at a incline of 4 at a speed of 6.5 for warm up.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Feeling better but still have the dumb cough and still got my "booty" in the gym! I also got some cardio in when I took our little one swimming today!! I probably got them all sick but they can suck it up like me!! just sayin.... Below is tonight's workout....

Bench Press

12 reps 70lbs
12 reps 90lbs
10 reps 90lbs
10 reps 90lbs

Incline Bench Press

9 reps 60lbs
12 reps 60lbs
10 reps 60lbs
7 reps 60lbs

Arnold Press

12 reps 10lbs
12 reps 10lbs
10 reps 10lbs
7 reps 10lbs

Tricep Extension V-Grip

12 reps 100lbs (just tried it to see if could and I did but thought my arms were going to fall off!)
12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 80lbs

Tricep Push Down

12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 60lbs

Warmed up on the treadmill for about 5 minutes!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here lol.
Oh yea btw, subbed ;)

looks like you guys are doing great. Be sure to check out my log from time to time. Mine will only be for 4 weeks until I jump on my wonderful PH cycle but it should be good. Full on cut cycle ;). Maybe I can compete with Jeff over there on the big boys thread, seeing I am an honorary big boy ;)

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
Will be following your log too since I'm on a cut and using mgn whey as a protein source too and so I can compare how fast you guys drop calories and fat while keeping as much LBM as possible

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start in here. Keep killing it and keep Jeff in check and on track!...lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now the count down starts. Goodies are on there way. Couldn't have come at a better time. Need me some protein and bcaa for this up coming weekend.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/13/12

Tonight was all cardio. Did 40 minutes of various speed and various incline. Went as high as 8.0 @ 7 mph. For the next couple days it will be this same way. If I can drum up the energy I will do double cardio tomorrow and Thursday. Friday will be a actual upper body workout along with cardio. Then when I get home it will be epsom salt bath time. As I have the Warrior Dash this Saturday. Strength wise I feel ready now as far as cardiovascular that is another story. But things can change in the next couple of days.

And of course like I mentioned earlier our supplements are on the brown truck and will be here before the weekend hopefully. I have been lacking in the whey protein and the BCAA's big time. But not for long. :dance:

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
3/13/12

Tonight was all cardio. Did 40 minutes of various speed and various incline. Went as high as 8.0 @ 7 mph. For the next couple days it will be this same way. If I can drum up the energy I will do double cardio tomorrow and Thursday. Friday will be a actual upper body workout along with cardio. Then when I get home it will be epsom salt bath time. As I have the Warrior Dash this Saturday. Strength wise I feel ready now as far as cardiovascular that is another story. But things can change in the next couple of days.

And of course like I mentioned earlier our supplements are on the brown truck and will be here before the weekend hopefully. I have been lacking in the whey protein and the BCAA's big time. But not for long. :dance:
Good luck w/ the dash Chevy :) I wussed out this year, but I plan on doing it next year :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/14/12

This morning was good. Did about 20 minutes of jump rope when i got to the office. And will do some HIIT cardio tonight. No legs training tonight since I have the Warrior Dash on Saturday. Need to rest these mini tree trunks up. lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yet another killer inspirational log :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/16/12

Today day was a ruff one. My uncle passed on a little over and hour ago. So my mind is all over the place. I was able to hit the gym before this all took place. I may consider doing another cardio session tonight or just relax I am not sure yet. I have the warrior dash tomorrow and my run starts at 12pm. I did not lift heavy tonight as i didn't want to go too hard and not have energy or strength tomorrow.

Nautilus Lat Pulldown

15 reps 125 lbs
15 reps 125 lbs
15 reps 125 lbs
15 reps 125 lbs

Rear Delt Machine

15 reps 80 lbs
15 reps 80 lbs
15 reps 80 lbs
15 reps 80 lbs

Nautilus Mid Row Machine

15 reps 125 lbs
15 reps 125 lbs
15 reps 125 lbs
15 reps 125 lbs

Preacher Curls

15 reps 80 lbs
15 reps 80 lbs
15 reps 80 lbs
15 reps 80 lbs

Started everything off with 10 minutes of cardio.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over all the Warrior dash was fun and challenging. I know I could have done better over all but we ran as a group and didn't want anyone to get hurt or trampled on. We ran in knee deep sludge mud and chest deep water then had the 13 obstacles to do. The hardest one for me was the 20 feet long cargo net you had to spiderman walk across using only your hands and feet. I thought my Hernia was going to explode. Wow I was plum wore out and then I had 4 others to hit before the finish line. There were people literally losing there shoes after the first 50 feet of the starting line. And they couldn't find them. It would have been way better had we been in the first 2 heats but no we started at 12 pm and it kicked off at 9am. Heats going every 30 minutes. Oh and having been in the water and mud you don't realize how much extra weight you are carrying. Especially when your pockets are full.

I ran the thing in a fasted state and started cramping in the calves just after the finish line. Finished up and at 2 bananas, a turkey leg, and chugged a miller lite and 2 gatorades. lol I was thirsty.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well well well. Some product showed up today. More is on the way But for now check this little stash out. This is all for me, Cathie aka Chevy6s Chick will post up some of the goodies she received.

View attachment 54420View attachment 54423View attachment 54424

Pictures are a little bad. Once I get everything and someone finds the battery to our good camera Clearer pics will be posted to show everything.

Thank you to MGN for this product and I can't wait to fuel the body with some of this. Yummy looking stuff.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning Session

Talk about a rush. This morning was the first day of taking multiple products. 3 scoops of Alpha Rage, 2 scoops of BCAA Extended, 1 scoop of no2xl, and the multi- vitamins and man was it a rush. Within the first 20 minutes I was pumped up and ready to go. I like this feeling.....

Evening Session

Went in for round two. A quick work out nothing major. Only did what was available. Home gym type stuff with a cable machine. Took 3 more scoope of Alpha Rage and 2 more scoops of BCAA extended.

Chest Press

3 sets of 12 maxed machine out. Machine was not labeled so have no idea how much it was.

Cable Flys

3 sets of 12 half the stack.

Ez Bar Curls - Wide Grip

3 sets of 12 50 lbs

Ez Bar Curls - Narrow Grip

3 sets of ez bar curls narrow grip.

Concentration Curls

3 sets of 12 with 25 lb dumbbells.

Things will be back to normal on Friday. Once I get back in the gym. Thinking of using the Warrior workout for the next 90 days. Any ideas would be great. We want results. I can make it were we train one body part every day, or 3 days a week using the push, legs, then Pull method or full body workouts 3 days a week like I said using the Warrior workout. Cardio to be done on non workout days.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Today, was the first day that I took all the "goodies" that MGN sent to us out of the kindness of their heart! This morning, I took the (3) three vitamins, along with (2) two scoops of BCAA with water (mixed berry) (the flavor was good but not keen on the after taste) since I went to the gym and did cardio, drank the whey protein (vanilla) yummy!! I also mixed the whey protein (vanilla flavor) in my oatmeal and all I can say is DELICIOUS!! I am so NOT a fan oatmeal either!!!

Blonde moment and I'm not even blonde... I also started the Lean Gains diet and I am not sure about starting at 12:00 noon and eating alot at one sitting! After I had my lunch all I wanted to do was come home and take a nice long nap!!! I am already crabby when I don't eat and now I have to wait until noon Jeff's going to hate life now!!!! I was told I had to eat about 1800 calories on workout days and about 1300 non workout days!!!!! Who in their right mind does that!?!? Oh, wait we do!!!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I have finally gotten the diets in order and have incorporated the MGN products into them. Cathie will be using the Lean Gains / IF protocol diet as well as I. Her calories will be approx 1800 on workout days and 1400 on non workout days. Mine has not changed much still will be about 2700 on workout and 1700 on non workout days. It will be an adjustment but it will get done. Having to design nutrition programs for adults that have kids is always a fun task. We want them to eat healthy but still be kids as well. This should be interesting to watch unfold.

We have already began using the supplements and will be going full throttle come Monday. I say Monday because we have to go shopping for some food. LOL... Hopefully the remaining items are on there way this up coming week. Which won't effect the calorie intake at all just extra product to help aide in fat burning and recovering.

Soon as we get all products in we will take a small video of what we have and get this thing rollin. We both have a lot to accomplish. With the help of MGN (Muscle Gauge Nutrition) and all of you it will be fun. Oh and for those of you who don't know. Cathie and I will have been together for 11 years now. Well we are finally going to make it official on August 18th of this year to legally get married. Good god what am I thinking. LMAO... In all reality she is a good woman who has been the only person I have ever dated and or married to that knows how to deal with me. She and I are a lot of like in the means of neither of us are jealous people. And we don't typically take much crap from anyone. But boy oh boy do we give each other a hard time in all fun and games. She has seen me go from a person who was in shape to my absolute worse time in my life. She has seen me be completely healthy to literally be told had I not gone into get taken care of I would not have woken up the next day. And she is still here, I just can't seem to get rid of her.

Once again I want to thank all of you for checking in and watching all this unfold in front of everyone to see. I know I have yet to see a couple complete such a transformation on these boards since I have been around. So this just might be a first. I do know there are many of you whom have spouses and or girlfriends or boyfriends whom are training. But you lucky people are not part of the Skin Chub club like us. Ha Ha Ha...

Oh and as for the workouts. It was decided today that we will be doing the Warrior Workout. So let the fun begin.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, sub'd for your progress.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Finally got in the gym tonight. I am still taking the vitamins that MGN provided along with the other goodies. Since taking the vitamins I definitely see a difference in energy! The vanilla protein is the "bomb"!! I am getting used to the Lean Gains diet slowly but surely!!! Below is tonight's workout...

Flat Bench

10 reps 70lbs
12 reps 80lbs
9 reps 80lbs
5 reps 70lbs
4 reps 60lbs

DB Rows

10 reps 15lbs
12 reps 15lbs
12 reps 30lbs
12 reps 30lbs
7 reps 25lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

10 reps 50lbs
12 reps 60lbs
9 reps 60lbs
5 reps 70lbs
4 reps 50lbs

DB Curls

10 reps 5lbs
12 reps 15lbs
12 reps 15lbs
10 reps 15lbs
4 reps 15lbs

Lunges

10 reps
12 reps
12 reps
8 reps
6 reps

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/26/12

Today was a descent day. I knew once I broke my fast that there was no way I was going to get my pre-workout meal being I was so busy. So I ate both of my calorie meals at lunch and man was I stuffed. Chicken, Green Beans and Yams. The workout was good just not solid because I was feeling a little blah since I didn't get that pre-workout meal in. Today was the first day of the Warrior Workout and diet to take place.

Bench Press

12 reps 130 lbs (Warm up)
12 reps 200 lbs
12 reps 200 lbs
10 reps 160 lbs (Drop set to failure)
6 reps 140 lbs (To failure)

DB Rows

12 reps 45 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs (Drop set to failure)
10 reps 45 lbs (To failure)

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 140 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 260 lbs (Was mad I couldn't hit 300, But I was worn out already)
12 reps 260 lbs
10 reps 180 lbs (Drop set to failure)
8 reps 140 lbs (To Failure)

DB Curls

12 reps 25 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 35 lbs
12 reps 35 lbs
10 reps 30 lbs (Drop set to failure)
10 reps 20 lbs (To Failure)

Leg Press

12 reps 270 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 540 lbs (Didn't go heavy, focused more on form like the rest of exercises)
12 reps 540 lbs
12 reps 360 lbs (Drop set to failure)
12 reps 270 lbs (To Failure)

From here on out all of my training sessions are going to be focusing on moderate weight with 10-12 rep range instead of going heavy with only 8-10 reps...

Tomorrow if everything goes smoothly I am going to try and get in morning cardio then hit cardio again when I get home from work.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/28/12

Ladies and Gents it was on like donkey kong tonight. I personally hit some personal best in my lifts tonight and I was not going extremely heavy, it just felt right. I didn't even need any spotting from Cathie which was a surprise to me. I just went in after taking some 1 scoop of No2xl, 3 scoops of Alpha Rage, 2 scoops of BCAA extended and lets just say I was focused like a huntin dog. And to top it all off I was so worn out we didn't even hit the last exercise that was planned which was Stiff leg deads. I was sweating like I was in a steam room wearing a sweat suit.

Wide Grip Pulldowns
(Behind the neck)

10 reps 140 lbs (Warm up)
12 reps 180 lbs (Personal Best to date)
12 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 140 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs

Decline Bench Press

12 reps 195 lbs (Warm up)
11 reps 245 lbs (Personal Best to Date)
8 reps 245 lbs
7 reps 195 lbs
6 reps 140 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

12 reps 200 lbs (Personal Best to date - Maxed out on weight available)
12 reps 200 lbs
10 reps 150 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs

Standing Cable Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 40 lbs (Warm Up)
10 reps 80 lbs (Personal Best to date)
10 reps 80 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 20 lbs

Barbell Squats

12 reps 140 lbs (Warm up)
12 reps 230 lbs (Personal Best to date - could have easily gone heavier)
12 reps 230 lbs
12 reps 140 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs

As far as the squats are concerned. I don't usually like to do squats mainly because of my hernia. And I have not really done just regular barbell squats since my ACL replacement back in 2001. I put on the weight and just went for it leaving all fear behind. I don't know how heavy I could truly go on this exercise but we will find out in the near future. With or without knee wraps and a back brace which I do not own yet.

Just to let everyone know this up coming weekend there will be some updated pics and measurements. Last week was crappy training wise because I was not around to train. Only had one day in the gym and that was last Monday. Misc workouts happened but not a full on training session at a gym.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/30/12

Tonight's workout was another surprising one. I forgot how much I liked the Warrior Workout. I was feeling the pumps big time for the first time in a long time. Feeling in them from the forearms up thru the shoulders. Diet was on point again today. Only down fall was my water intake was weak. I drank a little over a half a gallon. And I need at least a gallon minimum. I was just super busy at work today and just didn't think about drinking fluid.

After taking 3 scoops of Alpha Rage, 2 scoops of BCAA extended and a scoop of NO2XL I was ready to go. I am really liking the mental focus and the pump these products are giving me, especially at my size currently. My plan is to get some pics this weekend and some more measurements to gauge progress if at all.

Arnold Presses

12 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 65 lbs (Ties PB to date. I think)
12 reps 65 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 35 lbs

DB Pull Overs

12 reps 45 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs (Ties PB if I remember correctly)
12 reps 70 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

12 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 270 lbs (PB to date)
10 reps 270 lbs
7 reps 180 lbs
11 reps 90 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

12 reps 140 lbs
12 reps 190 lbs (Ties PB to date)
10 reps 190 lbs
10 reps 140 lbs
8 reps 100 lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 90 lbs
12 reps 135 lbs
12 reps 135 lbs
12 reps 115 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 110 lbs
12 reps 110 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 80 lbs

When it came to the DB Pull Overs. Focused on keeping the butt up and the abs tight. And man did I feel the stretch from the abs all the way up into the chest area. I am not purposely going heavy I am just using weights that feel comfortable that allows me to get 10-12 solid reps if possible. Especially during the warm up and main work sets.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Is still really impressed with the supplements that MGN has provided me with to get to my goal! I highly recommended using or trying their supplements!! Below is my workout from Wednesday!

Wide Grip Pull Downs

10 reps 60lbs (Warm Up)
6 reps 80lbs
10 reps 80lbs
10 reps 60lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Decline Bench

8 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 80lbs
11 reps 80lbs
11 reps 70lbs
10 reps 50lbs

Upright Row

11 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
10 reps 70lbs
10 reps 70lbs
9 reps 40lbs
6 reps 20lbs

Standing Cable Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 20lbs (Warm Up)
7 reps 30lbs
6 reps 30lbs
8 reps 20lbs
6 reps 20lbs

Squats

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
10 reps 50lbs
12 reps 50lbs
12 reps 50lbs
10 reps 50lbs

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
This weekend I will be posting new pictures and measurements! I can still tell a difference in my clothes fitting looser which is a GREAT!! My goal is to have my wedding dress altered to a smaller size come August!!! Below is tonight's workout...

03/28/2012

Arnold Press

10 reps 5lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 8lbs
12 reps 8lbs
12 reps 12lbs
10 reps 8lbs

DB Pull Over

12 reps 30lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 25lbs
6 reps 15lbs

HS Super Incline

12 reps 20lbs (Warm Up)
10 reps 70lbs
12 reps 70lbs
10 reps 50lbs
9 reps 20lbs

Reverse Grip Bench

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
8 reps 70lbs
10 reps 70lbs
10 reps 60lbs
6 reps 50lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 50lbs
12 reps 50lbs
9 reps 40lbs
8 reps 35lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
11 reps 65lbs
9 reps 65lbs
9 reps 50lbs
7 reps 35lbs

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/2/12

Ok today pre workout I did a cheesy little video with my phone. Have no idea how you will be able to see it. I am uploading it now to be able to post. These will get better as time goes along.

Now for tonight's workout. It was a nice work out over all. I will admit I got frustrated with my self that I did not hit my mark of 10-12 on my second work set. After taking my Alpha Rage, NO2XL and BCAA's I felt great. I may have to drink it on the way to the gym in lieu of at home then leave for the gym. It takes us approx 25-30 minutes to get to the gym and everything seemed to kick in right when I hit the gym.

Bench Press

12 reps 150 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 230 lbs
9 reps 230 lbs
10 reps 190 lbs
9 reps 140 lbs

Dumbbell Rows

12 reps 55 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 65 lbs
10 reps 55 lbs

Dumbbell Curls

12 reps 20 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 30 lbs
12 reps 30 lbs
12 reps 25 lbs
12 reps 20 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 240 lbs
12 reps 240 lbs
12 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 140 lbs

Leg Press

12 reps 360 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 630 lbs
12 reps 630 lbs
12 reps 540 lbs
12 reps 450 lbs

I forgot to mention my flippin Ipod died before I even hit the weights so I didn't have that music too keep me pumped up during each rep. Yeah I know boo hoo hoo. Next time I will make sure that bad boy is charged.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/3/12

Today was an off day So all I did was cardio for 40 minutes and 3 sets of 20 each hanging leg raises

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Still love the stuff that supplements that I am taking from MGN! I can't wait for the others to come in to see how well those work as well!! Below is Tuesday's workout...

04/02/2012

Flat DB Bench

12 reps 70lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 80lbs
10 reps 80lbs
8 reps 70lbs
5 reps 60lbs

DB Rows

12 reps 20lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 25lbs
12 reps 15lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 50lbs
12 reps 40lbs

DB Curls

12 reps 10lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 15lbs
12 reps 15lbs
10 reps 10lbs
10 reps 10lbs

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Well, yesterday evening was an off day from "hitting" the weights however, we still went to the gym and did a 1/2 hour of cardio and did an ab workout!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/4/12

Tonight was a good workout overall. Hit another personal best on a few of my workouts. I am really liking the combination of 1 scoop of NO2XL and 3 scoops of Alpha Rage pre-workout. I am able to stay focused and train hard. And for the most part have enough energy to carry me through my entire workout even with the type of training I am doing.

Wide Grip Pulldowns (Behind Neck)

12 reps 100 lbs (Warm Up)
7 reps 200 lbs (Personal Best to date)
5 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 140 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs

Decline Bench

12 reps 190 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 250 lbs (Personal Best to Date)
12 reps 250 lbs
12 reps 190 lbs
12 reps 140 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

12 reps 150 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 200 lbs
12 reps 200 lbs
10 reps 180 lbs
10 reps 160 lbs

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 20 lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 30 lbs
10 reps 30 lbs
8 reps 20 lbs
12 reps 12 lbs

Barbell Squats

12 reps 250 lbs (Personal Best to Date)
12 reps 250 lbs
12 reps 190 lbs
10 reps 140 lbs

Finished everything up with 25 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/6/12

Today was one of my best overall training sessions in a fasted state ever I think. I was real shocked at how well I did.

Arnold Presses

12 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs (Personal Best to date)
12 reps 70 lbs
12 reps 55 lbs
10 reps 35 lbs

DB Pull Overs

12 reps 45 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs (Personal Best to date)
12 reps 100 lbs (recorded these. Not the best form on these reps I was worn out already)
12 reps 80 lbs
9 reps 65 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

12 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 270 lbs
12 reps 270 lbs
12 reps 180 lbs
12 reps 90 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

12 reps 160 lbs
12 reps 200 lbs (Personal Best to date)
10 reps 200 lbs
8 reps 160 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 135 lbs
12 reps 135 lbs
12 reps 115 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 80 lbs

Started everything off with a 5 minute warm up jog on the treadmill.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
4/8/12

Took some measurement and pictures so here they are. Onlychevy6 aka Jeff will post the pics for me.

03.10.2012 Measurements

Shoulder: 43 1/4
Chest: 41 1/4
Waist: 39 3/4
AB: 36
Forearm: 10
Arm (non flex): 13 3/4
Leg: 22 1/4
Calf: 14 1/4
Neck: 14
Hips: 42 1/2

04.8.2012 Measurements

Shoulder: 41.5
Chest: 39.9
Waist: 37.6
AB: 35
Forearm: 10.4
Arm (non flex): 13.1
Leg: 21.3
Calf: 13.8
Neck: 13.6
Hips: 44

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Friday we actually hit the gym earlier then usual since onlychevy6 (Jeff) was off work. I was able to accomplish a few "personal best"! Go me, Go me!!

Arnold Press

12 reps 10lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 15lbs
11 reps 15lbs
10 reps 12lbs
10 reps 10lbs

DB Pull Overs

11 reps 35lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 40lbs (Personal Best)
12 reps 40lbs
9 reps 25lbs
5 reps 20lbs

HS Super Incline

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up) (Personal Best)
10 reps 60lbs (New Personal Best)
10 reps 60lbs
7 reps 40lbs
5 reps 20lbs

Reverse Grip Bench

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
10 reps 75lbs (Personal Best)
10 reps 75lbs
8 reps 60lbs
5 reps 50lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 50lbs
12 reps 50lbs
8 reps 45lbs
8 reps 35lbs

Leg Extensions

11 reps 60lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 80lbs (Personal Best)
12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 65lbs
12 reps 50lbs

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Still loving the supplements from MGN and can really tell they are helping me with my goals!

Precor Chest Press FT444

12 reps 15lbs (Warm Up)
5 reps 30lbs
8 reps 25lbs (had to drop the weight boo)
11 reps 20lbs
12 reps 10lbs

Precor Seated Rows

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 65lbs
12 reps 50lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 65lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 65lbs
10 reps 65lbs
8 reps 50lbs
8 reps 35lbs

Preacher Curls

12 reps 35lbs (Warm Up)
7 reps 50lbs
7 reps 50lbs
10 reps 35lbs
9 reps 20lbs

Leg Press

12 reps 100lbs (Warm Up)
5 reps 165lbs (had to stop due to knee)

Lunges

12 reps
12 reps (knee was killing me :()

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Hit the treadmill for a 5 minute warm up!

Wide Grip Pulldowns

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 70lbs
12 reps 70lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 50lbs

Decline Bench

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 100lbs (Personal Best)
9 reps 100lbs
12 reps 70lbs
9 reps 50lbs

Upright Rows

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
5 reps 100lbs (Personal Best)
7 reps 80lbs
12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
5 reps 65lbs (Personal Best)
6 reps 65lbs
8 reps 50lbs
8 reps 35lbs

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
So, last night's workout was a good one! Below is the workout...

Wide Grip Pulldowns

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 70lbs
12 reps 70lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 50lbs

Decline Bench

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 100lbs'
9 reps 100lbs
12 reps 70lbs
9 reps 50lbs

Upright Rows

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
5 reps 100lbs (Personal Best)
7 reps 80lbs (had to drop the weight)
12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
5 reps 65lbs
6 reps 65lbs
8 reps 50lbs
8 reps 35lbs

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Tonight I forgot the workout sheet at home on accident and realize it until we got half way to the gym. :( So, onlychevy6 (baby daddy) says lets do the rip 60! Ummm yeah about that, I was sweating like a pig and tired as heck!! It was a good workout though!!!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
I have about 15 more pounds until I have reached my goal but I will see if I like it there or set another goal. Thanks to MGN for making this possible!

Flys

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
10 reps 70lbs
8 reps 70lbs
10 reps 50lbs
10 reps 30lbs

Precor Row FT 332

12 reps 20lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 30lbs
12 reps 25lbs

Precor Camber Curl 204

12 reps 30lbs (Warm Up)
5 reps 35lbs
7 reps 35lbs
10 reps 25lbs
10 reps 20lbs

Precor Abductor

12 reps 30lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 25lbs

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Here is Wednesdays workout...

Wide Grip Pulldowns

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 80lbs
9 reps 80lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Upright Rows

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 60lbs
12 reps 50lbs
12 reps 30lbs

Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
12 reps 50lbs
9 reps 50lbs
8 reps 35lbs
12 reps 20lbs

Did 30 minutes of cardio which felt GREAT!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Just popping in to say hi ... i've slacked a little sorry! :(

Hope all is going well with you 2 ... and the gym is treating you right.