My Journey..

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Won't you join me!

First of all this is so unlike me to put all my stuff out there. Normally I just ask questions and keep the rest to myself. But following in Chevy6schick's footsteps, I decided to start a journey, in the hopes that I can get help, support and encouragment along the way. With that said if you are going to be mean and cruel, please don't comment. Like I tell my first graders, if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all :)

To start, a little background. I'm a 27 year old teacher. I love my job especially the stress that comes with it. I take my work home with me a lot so I stay busy. I grew up playing basketball, softball, running track and swimming. I wasn't happy unless I was outside playing some sort of a sport. I guess you could say I was a tomboy, but a cute one atleast! haha...any way, after hs, I kept up with the gym for a year, then I decided to party like a rockstar. Getting older, and eating like crap and not doing anything but go to class, well you can imagine, I gained weight. Now 140, may not sound like a lot to some of you. But keep in mind I'm practically a midget at 5'0 so, that is a lot of weight for me to carry. I went through spurts after college of working out, then not, then doing it again. But life always got in the way. I'm sick of the excuses I'M making and have no one to blame but myself. I decided to make some life changes in fitness and other personal areas. So this is the start of it.

I started making a workout/nutrition binder. I have my goals written out, I have some inspirational quotes, and some "before" photos. I don't feel the need to post my measurements on here, not sure I'm comfortable with that. But my trouble areas are my stomach, and arms. I've always had some thighs and a booty, guess I could tone those thighs, but I hope my booty stays. My boyfriend loves it too much lol. Any way, that's all I will say about my body type, midget, wanting to tone a few trouble spots and make some life changes in healthy eating and workout habits.

So far, I've lost 1 pound by dieting alone. I'm giving up monster energy drinks, which I LOVE, and drinking green tea instead. I've also cleaned out a room in the back that includes all of my workout gear. I'm starting the workouts on Friday. I wanted to try the "diet" first and try and get my body accustomed to that.
I guess that's all for now. I will update this soon. Look forward to hearing what you all have to say. Be nice, or I will have my 19 6 year olds come find you. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Won't you join me!

First of all this is so unlike me to put all my stuff out there. Normally I just ask questions and keep the rest to myself. But following in Chevy6schick's footsteps, I decided to start a journey, in the hopes that I can get help, support and encouragment along the way. With that said if you are going to be mean and cruel, please don't comment. Like I tell my first graders, if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all :)

To start, a little background. I'm a 27 year old teacher. I love my job especially the stress that comes with it. I take my work home with me a lot so I stay busy. I grew up playing basketball, softball, running track and swimming. I wasn't happy unless I was outside playing some sort of a sport. I guess you could say I was a tomboy, but a cute one atleast! haha...any way, after hs, I kept up with the gym for a year, then I decided to party like a rockstar. Getting older, and eating like crap and not doing anything but go to class, well you can imagine, I gained weight. Now 140, may not sound like a lot to some of you. But keep in mind I'm practically a midget at 5'0 so, that is a lot of weight for me to carry. I went through spurts after college of working out, then not, then doing it again. But life always got in the way. I'm sick of the excuses I'M making and have no one to blame but myself. I decided to make some life changes in fitness and other personal areas. So this is the start of it.

I started making a workout/nutrition binder. I have my goals written out, I have some inspirational quotes, and some "before" photos. I don't feel the need to post my measurements on here, not sure I'm comfortable with that. But my trouble areas are my stomach, and arms. I've always had some thighs and a booty, guess I could tone those thighs, but I hope my booty stays. My boyfriend loves it too much lol. Any way, that's all I will say about my body type, midget, wanting to tone a few trouble spots and make some life changes in healthy eating and workout habits.

So far, I've lost 1 pound by dieting alone. I'm giving up monster energy drinks, which I LOVE, and drinking green tea instead. I've also cleaned out a room in the back that includes all of my workout gear. I'm starting the workouts on Friday. I wanted to try the "diet" first and try and get my body accustomed to that.
I guess that's all for now. I will update this soon. Look forward to hearing what you all have to say. Be nice, or I will have my 19 6 year olds come find you. :)
"I'm sick of the excuses I'M making and have no one to blame but myself. I decided to make some life changes in fitness and other personal areas." Glad to see that you own the responsibility - this is awesome! And definitely a positive step in taking control of your life in managing your fitness and everything else - so kudos for that.

"I started making a workout/nutrition binder. I have my goals written out, I have some inspirational quotes, and some "before" photos. I don't feel the need to post my measurements on here, not sure I'm comfortable with that. But my trouble areas are my stomach, and arms. I've always had some thighs and a booty, guess I could tone those thighs, but I hope my booty stays. My boyfriend loves it too much lol. Any way, that's all I will say about my body type, midget, wanting to tone a few trouble spots and make some life changes in healthy eating and workout habits."

Good. Make sure your goals are SMART goals. And remember that no matter what, you can always ADJUST them along the way if need be.

Also remember that you can NOT "spot reduce" any area - it's like trying to empty a pool of water from one side only and expecting the water on one side only to go down. You can't say, "I'm going to lose here and here, but keep this" - your body does not work like that, and if your goal is fat loss, then you will lose fat from ALL over, some areas losing it faster than others, and generally an area lost from last.

Losing weight, as I've mentioned to you before, is easy, but you want to make sure you ONLY lose FAT. That said, the FIRST priority of fat loss SHOULD be MAINTAINING the muscle mass that you currently have, with fat loss secondary - yes, you CAN do this (remember that if you lose lean body mass, it's not necessarily muscle, since lean body mass is ANYthing in your body that is NOT bodyfat!)

You can start training whenever you like. Make small changes as you go along, adjusting them as need be along the way.

All the best in achieving what you want to!

~Rosie~

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the journey! Full speed!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Rosie, my goals are smart goals. I'm reading PUSH, by chalene johnson and it talks about setting smart goals, so I'm all over that!!
Thank you for continuing to give me good advice, that's why I'm here, for help! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is it free to join? :)

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Starting the workouts today! WOooo

Here is today's work out. Keep in mind I have a home gym, and I'm improvising! I'm also not trying to do too much until I figure out what my body can do so not using any weights today. But I will soon :)

5 rounds:
Bodyweight squats 30 seconds

15 second rest

Alternating reverse lunges 30 seconds

15 second rest

Jumping jacks 30 seconds

15 seconds rest

Inchworm 30 seconds

15 second rest

jumping jacks 30 seconds

15 seconds rest

Mountain climbers 30 seconds

15 second rest

side lunges right side 30 seconds

15 second rest

side lunges left side 30 seconds

15 seconds rest

Now after that I was thinking of going for a light jog for maybe 20 minutes probably a brisk walk after that lol. What do you guys think?!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting the workouts today! WOooo

Here is today's work out. Keep in mind I have a home gym, and I'm improvising! I'm also not trying to do too much until I figure out what my body can do so not using any weights today. But I will soon :)

Now after that I was thinking of going for a light jog for maybe 20 minutes probably a brisk walk after that lol. What do you guys think?!
Even at home, you can do a lot of resistance exercises with just your bodyweight, or adapt with things around the house for more resistance (i.e. using tire tubes for "cables", doorframes or beams for "pull-up" bars, etc.). Check out my article The Emergency Workout: Don't have time to go to the gym? Train at home with an improvised session . . . for some ideas on what you can do (ignore the title - you can do this at home any time).

You can go for a run after resistance training, but I would say just do the jog; there is no need to do a lot of cardio.

~Rosie~

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I have resistance bands too that I can use and incorporate in later! I'll check out the article, thank ya!!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I guess eating clean most of the week, and kicking butt in m workout paid off, I've already drop 2 pounds! Wooooooooo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I guess eating clean most of the week, and kicking butt in m workout paid off, I've already drop 2 pounds! Wooooooooo
I thought u were trying to bulk up.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
No sir!! I said I don't want to be a meatball! I'm 5 0 and 140 pounds. Not good! I need to lose and tone :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you're consistent and are doing what's right for you the majority of the time, you will get results.

~Rosie~

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Awesome its good to see people getting their life in order. I've noticed alot of people start with fitness and it carries over into all aspects of their life. Just stick with it.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Awesome its good to see people getting their life in order. I've noticed alot of people start with fitness and it carries over into all aspects of their life. Just stick with it.
Oh yea, I have life goals too that I'm already working towards. Big year for me! Thanks!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Just finished my food prep for the week!

Breakfast; myofusion shake, green tea, apple(possibly a snack when I get to work)
lunch: turkey burger (no bun), brown rice, green beans.
snack: 80 calorie luna bar or almonds
dinner:big salad
multivitamins, smart blend pills.

Basically I'm eating the same thing every day and packing snacks in case it's not enough. I used a food scale to measure out my turkey burgers.

Wish me luck!

I'll post my workouts tomorrow :)

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
No luck just hard work and dedication... U got this

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No luck just hard work and dedication...
^^^ Luck has NOTHING to do with it. It's whether or not you want it badly enough to consistently and persistently do what it takes until you get to where you want to be!

~Rosie~

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Like Rosie said "there is no luck to your success" It is you versus you in this battle. Looks like you been doing well, keep it up champ. If all your cards are in line, then the only variable is time. With time will come results, be patient and work hard!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Like Rosie said "there is no luck to your success" It is you versus you in this battle. Looks like you been doing well, keep it up champ. If all your cards are in line, then the only variable is time. With time will come results, be patient and work hard!
Oh friends, I need luck with waking up at 430 am to get my workouts in on some days! That's what I meant by luck. If I can work out in the afternoon, I'm on it! But when it's time for 430 am...hmm I'm lucky if I get up! See my boyfriend switches back and forth between day shift and night shift every 8 weeks. When he goes back on nights he has trouble sleeping on his days off. So he will wake up in the middle of the night, get up, wake all 3 of our dogs up, and basically I end up sleeping maybe 1 more hour before I'm late getting up for my job! Sleep is a priority for me especially since I work with 6 year olds. So anyways, yes it's luck :) But everything else you say is true. I'm being patient, I'm preparing for meals and when I can work out in the afternoon, I work out as hard as I can! Yesterday I didn't get to work out because 430 didn't happen it was one of those nights described above and I had to work my 2nd job until 8. i'll post today's workout later, I'm knocking that out this afternoon :) Thanks for all the support!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
671.jpg

My dog stole my ab ball! But I still managed to get a workout in! Here's what I was working with today.
15 minutes of intense HITT training.

2 rounds of 20 squats, 20 lunges, 20 stepups, and 20 seconds of plank.

I feel greattt and I didn't eat the frosted flakes no worries !

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
How are you feeling? How are things going? Just checking up on yah, I started my journey 2 weeks ago for my natural competition; we are in the same kind of boat! Keep pushing forward and believing in yourself!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
How are you feeling? How are things going? Just checking up on yah, I started my journey 2 weeks ago for my natural competition; we are in the same kind of boat! Keep pushing forward and believing in yourself!
I'm feeling great thank you for asking! I haven't been posting much up here because not too many people were really responding and the whole point was to get some continuous input from experts. I don't really know what I'm doing. Just trying to stay consistent with my meal plans. Which for the most part I have. I've been working out 5 days a week too. I feel myself getting a little bit stronger and able to do more. I'm not seeing many results with the losing weight though. I'm just one of those people where it's hard to lose. Mainly around my stomach area. I guess that's normal, I'm not sure. But I'm staying positive and continuing to work through it. I keep telling myself it's only been 1 week and 2 days. Normally at this point I've already given up. So that's a plus. Def doing better this time around.
What's a natural competition? Thanks again for the kind words!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling great thank you for asking! I haven't been posting much up here because not too many people were really responding and the whole point was to get some continuous input from experts. I don't really know what I'm doing. Just trying to stay consistent with my meal plans. Which for the most part I have. I've been working out 5 days a week too. I feel myself getting a little bit stronger and able to do more. I'm not seeing many results with the losing weight though. I'm just one of those people where it's hard to lose. Mainly around my stomach area. I guess that's normal, I'm not sure. But I'm staying positive and continuing to work through it. I keep telling myself it's only been 1 week and 2 days. Normally at this point I've already given up. So that's a plus. Def doing better this time around.
What's a natural competition? Thanks again for the kind words!!
Don't get discouraged - people will comment when you post. And if you don't know what you're doing, then a Trainer is definitely the best thing for you to consider - I know finances are tight, but even just to get a plan, so you KNOW that what you are going to be doing WILL work.

As far as not seeing weight loss, like I said before, DON'T focus on SCALE weight - focus on BODY COMPOSITION and how your body looks in the mirror and fits in clothes and feels overall. Most people lose fat from their midsection LAST and so it's just persevering until you are lean enough that it goes from there.

A "natural competition" is a Figure or Bodybuilding competition where the Federation is considered "natural".

Keep at it - a week is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. Keep your eye on the prize and envision yourself the way that you want to be EVERY day!

~Rosie~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rosie gives great advice.
I know though than when maybe I stuck on something I always ask some of my helpful friends around here. You can always good and you tube as well to see videos and get ideas.

I'm offering a logging opportunity if you're interested you can apply... It's worth a shot for a free sup to help performance in the gym and sleep. Thought I'd through it out there for ya.

Either way keep up the hard work.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sub'd. Ill be supportive here and offer advice when I can.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for answering that Rosie. Yes we are all here willing to support and help you if need be. Just helps if you post so that we know you haven't "fell off the train." I know it's hard but you can do it, believe in yourself and be consistent. Each day is a victory and this isn't a sprint, think of it more like a marathon :)

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
A great work out is Spin, im a spin instructer, and I also love taking classes :)

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Don't get discouraged - people will comment when you post. And if you don't know what you're doing, then a Trainer is definitely the best thing for you to consider - I know finances are tight, but even just to get a plan, so you KNOW that what you are going to be doing WILL work.

As far as not seeing weight loss, like I said before, DON'T focus on SCALE weight - focus on BODY COMPOSITION and how your body looks in the mirror and fits in clothes and feels overall. Most people lose fat from their midsection LAST and so it's just persevering until you are lean enough that it goes from there.

A "natural competition" is a Figure or Bodybuilding competition where the Federation is considered "natural".

Keep at it - a week is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. Keep your eye on the prize and envision yourself the way that you want to be EVERY day!

~Rosie~
Yes I know I posted about 4 times and no one replied so I backed off for a while from posting. I posted workouts I did and things I was eating and even a pic of my dog stealing my ab ball. Any way, figured I would back off from posting because of no responses. I am not focusing on the scale for my goals. I am focusing on getting stronger and being able to do more and more of the workouts each day. My goal is to run a 10 k and complete 50 squats, and some other workouts at one time. My finances are not only tight, but non existant. I have 30 bucks left for the month of January and that won't even cover my gas too and from work, so a trainer will never be an option for me. I rely on research and stealing people's workouts on here ;) hehe. I have 44,000 in loans for grad and undergrad, car,etc etc. So no trainer for this girl, except myself and you guys :) As always I appreciate your input Rosie so keep in coming!

Rosie gives great advice.
I know though than when maybe I stuck on something I always ask some of my helpful friends around here. You can always good and you tube as well to see videos and get ideas.

I'm offering a logging opportunity if you're interested you can apply... It's worth a shot for a free sup to help performance in the gym and sleep. Thought I'd through it out there for ya.

Either way keep up the hard work.
What is a logging opportunity? Maybe I'm dense, but I have no clue what you are referring too :) And yes I LOVE you tube. I have a few fitness models I follow on there to see what workouts they got. I'm limited because of no gym, so it more body weight exercises I'm looking at until I can afford some adjustable weights!!

Sub'd. Ill be supportive here and offer advice when I can.

Thanks for answering that Rosie. Yes we are all here willing to support and help you if need be. Just helps if you post so that we know you haven't "fell off the train." I know it's hard but you can do it, believe in yourself and be consistent. Each day is a victory and this isn't a sprint, think of it more like a marathon :)
I know you guys are, that's why I started this whole thing. But like I mentioned up there, I posted about 4 times and no one replied so I wasn't sure anyone was reading it anymore!! But I like sprints lol,. at least I did in HS ha!

A great work out is Spin, im a spin instructer, and I also love taking classes :)
I would LOVE to take a spin class, but I can't afford the gym! :)

BTW for everyone, my name is Bett!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
So some updates on me. I haven't checked my weight, but I know that I am getting leaner. I can just feel it. And I was sore for the first week, now i'm only sore after I workout it :) So I'm recovering faster, feeling stronger, and working harder. My workouts this week were basic and I planning on kicking up some starting this weekend.
I've had a lot of food cravings this week, I'm not sure why. My first week I didn't have any. Some cravings I have are healthy. But the others are cheese related. I have a love affair with cheese lol. So i've submitted to a few sticks of string cheese, so at least I didn't go overboard. Next week I'm going to try some crock pot meal ideas to help with food prep and saving me some time. Next week coming up is busy so it's going to hard to squeeze in some workouts. I will do it no matter what though. I've been consistent with 5 workouts a week, and I work out until I feel like i'm going to vomit haha. Any who, I think that's it for updates. I will post my weekend workout tomorrow. Any food ideas I'm getting reallllllly bored with what I'm eating. Chicken, brown rice, green beans....turkey burger(no bun) brown rice green beans lol. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A loggin opportunity is a contest where you apply and the company sends you some of their product to try for free :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It is truly awesome when you can "feel" the changes. Keep up the good/hard work :)

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like a great thing. I would love to do that!
Great. I've finished up all my current contest and promotions today.
I shall be running more soon.
Just keep and eye in my sig/company promo section and apply.

You seem like a great girl with a huge drive. Very down to Earth personality.
We need more people like you around here.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Great. I've finished up all my current contest and promotions today.
I shall be running more soon.
Just keep and eye in my sig/company promo section and apply.

You seem like a great girl with a huge drive. Very down to Earth personality.
We need more people like you around here.
Sounds great I will keep an eye out! Thanks for the compliments, have challenges is what drives me, otherwise I can very very easily become miss lazypants! I've been inspired lately and have been wanting to challenge myself more and more! Look forward to checking out your promos!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
It is truly awesome when you can "feel" the changes. Keep up the good/hard work :)

ManBeast
Thank you! Today I ran outside in the rain! What a rush :) I def felt it then when I busted it and slid 15 feet hahaha!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That is why i do my cardio on an exercise bike or rower, a lot harder (for me at least) to fall off and bust my ass LOL

ManBeast

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
That is why i do my cardio on an exercise bike or rower, a lot harder (for me at least) to fall off and bust my ass LOL

ManBeast
Haha...I blame the downpour, not my own spaziness!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Weekend workout: 45 minute jog at a steady pace. Rain or Shine...please no more rain tomorrow.

Plie Squats on Toes, 20x (A)

Plank kicks, 20x each

Speed Squats, 25x (B)

Squat Jumps, 25x (C)

Repeat entire set 5x.

I almost died today completing this!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it, but every try sprint intervals?

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I have before. I actually wanted to this weekend, but it's been monsooning here. I do love the intervals though. I actually think it's easier than running 3 miles at a steady pace, plus it burns more calories. I would like to do them more, but don't really have many places to run with it so cold and rainy here. Hopefully when the weather warms up I can get outside and do more!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have before. I actually wanted to this weekend, but it's been monsooning here. I do love the intervals though. I actually think it's easier than running 3 miles at a steady pace, plus it burns more calories. I would like to do them more, but don't really have many places to run with it so cold and rainy here. Hopefully when the weather warms up I can get outside and do more!
If you don't want to go outside and do them in nasty weather, get yourself a skipping rope and do HIIT with that - the same time and intervals etc., as you would do outside sprinting.

~Rosie~

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any food ideas I'm getting reallllllly bored with what I'm eating. Chicken, brown rice, green beans....turkey burger(no bun) brown rice green beans lol. :)
Some baked Salmon a couple of times a week, and turkey tenderloin would be a great food rut breaker. Throw it in with your brown rice or sub the rice for a sweet potato serve with a cup or two of steamed broccoli. Try some regular lean cut tenderloin or butterfly pork chops as well.

You can use your ground turkey in different ways as well. Try making a turkey meatloaf out of it. Take roughly two packages of ground turkey and just add:
1/3 - 1/2 cup flax seed ( http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hodgson-Mill-Flax-Seed-12-oz-Pack-of-8/17340084 single packs will only run you about 3 dollars)
half a can of tomato sauce
A quarter chopped onion
2 tablespoons of egg whites

Mix together and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Top with some reduced sugar Ketchup ( http://www.walmart.com/ip/Heinz-Tomato-Reduced-Sugar-Ketchup-14-oz/12018211 ) and you have a meal for the next few days.

For your chicken, try some different spices. One of my favorites is Allegro (available and any grocery store in the condiments section). Let it marinade for 1hr or overnight and it makes things great. Just watch the sodium as it can add up. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Allegro-Original-Flavor-Marinade-12.7-fl-oz/10322133

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Some baked Salmon a couple of times a week, and turkey tenderloin would be a great food rut breaker. Throw it in with your brown rice or sub the rice for a sweet potato serve with a cup or two of steamed broccoli. Try some regular lean cut tenderloin or butterfly pork chops as well.

You can use your ground turkey in different ways as well. Try making a turkey meatloaf out of it. Take roughly two packages of ground turkey and just add:
1/3 - 1/2 cup flax seed ( http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hodgson-Mill-Flax-Seed-12-oz-Pack-of-8/17340084 single packs will only run you about 3 dollars)
half a can of tomato sauce
A quarter chopped onion
2 tablespoons of egg whites

Mix together and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Top with some reduced sugar Ketchup ( http://www.walmart.com/ip/Heinz-Tomato-Reduced-Sugar-Ketchup-14-oz/12018211 ) and you have a meal for the next few days.

For your chicken, try some different spices. One of my favorites is Allegro (available and any grocery store in the condiments section). Let it marinade for 1hr or overnight and it makes things great. Just watch the sodium as it can add up. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Allegro-Original-Flavor-Marinade-12.7-fl-oz/10322133

Great ideas! Thanks. I am very cautious of my salt intake. I don't add salt to anything I make. I use Mrs. Dash seasonings and she has a bunch of different ones that are yummy. I'm def gonna try the turkey meatloaf idea.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why u against salt? Blood pressure? :)
I get about 2000-3000mg a day.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Why u against salt? Blood pressure? :)
I get about 2000-3000mg a day.
I am in love with it and that's the problem. I know that salt makes you bloated. But I crave salty things and know that if I'm going to cheat its goin to be something with salt in it! So I gotta stay away from in my other meals or I will go overboard!