what to stack with HGHuP - for females

cmb524

Awards
Hi Everyone! I have been browsing the boards trying to figure this out on my own and finally conceded that I need some help. Thankfully you are all here!

I am a 38 YO female figure competitor. I competed in 3 shows in 2011, came off my last show in May, took 1 week off and went to a building phase. I place well in symmetry and presentation, but always lose to some girl with bigger shoulders and back. I missed out on a pro card placing b/c the girl had slightly bigger/rounder shoulders!!! So the last 6 months I have spent trying to build.

I did complete a very heavy lifting phase over the summer that IMO did me well, but I had a tough time recovering from these workouts and def taxed my CNS. IMO, I have a difficult time adding mass/size. (trying to figure out how to attach pics) Progressive Overload schemes seem to treat me well.

I have used what I feel is every trick in the book, Creatine Mono, KRe-Akalyn, SciVation Xtend, also tried Creatine EE, BCAA's, Glutamine, Jack'D3d, ZMA, protein, protein, protein. casien, whey, - I carb cycle following a 50/30/20 split using high, med and low days.

The plan was to compete again this spring but I have since decided I need more size and might be better to wait towards summer to start cutting.

So here I am... I started my hghup today but realize I prob need to stack it. I read one of Rosie's e-books and some of her posts so I am thinking I don't need to stack this with a test booster? but maybe something that inhibits estro. Or did I misunderstand? I am still going to use my other supps. any suggestions?

Sorry for the long post; just trying to give a background. Thanks in advance for the help!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Everyone! I have been browsing the boards trying to figure this out on my own and finally conceded that I need some help. Thankfully you are all here!

I am a 38 YO female figure competitor. I competed in 3 shows in 2011, came off my last show in May, took 1 week off and went to a building phase. I place well in symmetry and presentation, but always lose to some girl with bigger shoulders and back. I missed out on a pro card placing b/c the girl had slightly bigger/rounder shoulders!!! So the last 6 months I have spent trying to build.

I did complete a very heavy lifting phase over the summer that IMO did me well, but I had a tough time recovering from these workouts and def taxed my CNS. IMO, I have a difficult time adding mass/size. (trying to figure out how to attach pics) Progressive Overload schemes seem to treat me well.

I have used what I feel is every trick in the book, Creatine Mono, KRe-Akalyn, SciVation Xtend, also tried Creatine EE, BCAA's, Glutamine, Jack'D3d, ZMA, protein, protein, protein. casien, whey, - I carb cycle following a 50/30/20 split using high, med and low days.

The plan was to compete again this spring but I have since decided I need more size and might be better to wait towards summer to start cutting.

So here I am... I started my hghup today but realize I prob need to stack it. I read one of Rosie's e-books and some of her posts so I am thinking I don't need to stack this with a test booster? but maybe something that inhibits estro. Or did I misunderstand? I am still going to use my other supps. any suggestions?

Sorry for the long post; just trying to give a background. Thanks in advance for the help!
I too have had to work hard re gaining muscle mass in my shoulders. What ended up working best for me re training was training shoulders several times a week, with one concentrated day and a couple of other days (you can see all that by reading my "Fitness Blog" on my site or the last couple of logs I kept here) - adding in behind-the-neck BB military press and single-arm DB lateral raises really made a difference for me as well. Re building your back, focus on the big back exercises, like deadlifts, bent over BB rows, reverse rows, and pull-ups - the last three especially helped me gain width in my back. Or you can do several heavy, low-rep sets of squats before starting your work for shoulders and/or back (or start your back re several heavy, low-rep sets of deadlifts) to help. That said, keep experimenting re training to find what works best for YOU.

Using creatine, BCCAs, and protein should be "given" factors, not "tricks", and regardless of what else you are doing and using, should be constants, IMO (unless you get all your protein from your food, and then a supplement for it is not necessary and more for convenience than anything else). Preworkout products (i.e. Jack3d) can be used, but are not necessary.

Carb cycling can definitely help, but I'd recommend doing MORE than just that - look into CALORIES cycling, as opposed to just maintaining a set caloric intake and changing carbohydrate consumption. Remember that if you want gains, you need to EAT for them.

Re HGHup, you don't need to stack it if you don't want to, since it increases Testosterone as well - and if you've never used it before, then I recommend using it standalone first, to see how it affects you; or staggering the start of another product by a week after starting HGHup, for the latter reason. You don't need to use a product with AI properties with HGHup, no. If you want to stack HGHup with something else, then you can, and many use the HGHup/FREE TEST stack (staying with Applied Nutriceuticals products with this stack) - FREE TEST was the FIRST product that helped me really gain muscle mass in my upper body re delts and arms (although training was also different and I was only doing resistance training three times a week, the first session ~20 minutes, the second ~40 minutes, and the third ~25 minutes).

Personally, I would have recommended IGF-2 over HGHup, but that is only my personal preference (and because IGF-2 is the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works with MY body). Again, you don't have to stack it with anything, but you can.

If you want to stack, then I recommend using Erase (or FREE TEST - or the new Erase Pro) - this is a stack that worked very well for me (that said, remember that my feedback re products is specific to me, so what I experienced may not necessarily be what you do). That said, have a look around at various products (including the ones I have mentioned) and see what others have stacked with HGHup (or IGF-2), and choose the one that best suits YOUR goals and needs.

All the best for 2012 and achieving your fitness and competition goals!

~Rosie~

cmb524

Awards
Rosie- thank you so much for the input. I will def take a look at your fitness blog for additional insight. I actually went to the store with the intent of getting igf-2 but they didn't have it. Since I had heard good things about the HGHuP I decided that was a good place to start. If I def try anything else(next) it will be IGF2 if the HGHuP doesn't work. Thanks again. You are so sweet to share all your knowledge! Happy New Year!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as rosie said, you dont have to stack anything with HGHup, but your welcome to. you dont need an AI, but can use one. some like Erase, others like Free Test. If you have the money, i would go with two bottles of HGHup with two bottles of Free Test. if your low on cash, go with 1 HGHup and 1 Erase.

in my experiences, IGF 2 is more for a bulk and HGHup is more for a cut. I like to stay on CLA throughout my cut and recomp as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie- thank you so much for the input. I will def take a look at your fitness blog for additional insight. I actually went to the store with the intent of getting igf-2 but they didn't have it. Since I had heard good things about the HGHuP I decided that was a good place to start. If I def try anything else(next) it will be IGF2 if the HGHuP doesn't work. Thanks again. You are so sweet to share all your knowledge! Happy New Year!
No worries :) HGHup should work - it just doesn't specifically for me; nor do any other natural Growth Hormone boosters, except for IGF-2 (which is only one reason why I love and use it). Cheers - you too!

~Rosie~

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie... Your thing is set not to receive PM's so I'll just respond back here... Thank you for the New Year's wish & I hope all your 2012 hopes and dreams further excede anything you ever imagine! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

~AL~