Natural test booster plus IGF-2 (need help please) - AnabolicMinds.com

Natural test booster plus IGF-2 (need help please)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  154 lbs.

Natural test booster plus IGF-2 (need help please)

I posted this in the supplement section but being as I am female, I was hoping someone on here would be able to help me.

I am a female bodybuilder, and I have been training off and on since 2003. I have been completely consistent for the past year and a half. I have made some excellent gains, figured out how to eat to gain muscle and not too much fat, etc. I am also bulking to 180 lbs, basically on a permanent bulk until I get there. I have taken so many different types of supplements; creatine, jack3d, serious mass, whey, casein, etc.

I want to take my training to a whole new level, so I have been researching natural test boosters and IGF-2 supplements. Only thing is, it's extremely difficult to find answers to this, for female. There's a mass of it for males but us poor females don't have much information for us.

Anyway, I have been looking into Animal Stak and a IGF-2 supplement and was wondering if they can be taken with each other, or should I take one separate from each other? Like get IGF-2, and not bother with Animal Stak or what?

If anyone has taken either or, I would greatly appreciate getting some feedback from you guys. Like example, side effects and so forth. I have no plan to touch anabolic substances as I don't plan to compete at that level anyways. So rather get some test boosters, etc and see if they work.

Thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

stoked,triazole and HGH UP have gotten pretty good reviews from the ladies. OH yea and RPM.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All i have to say is IGF-2 and FREE-TEST both by appnut. I am taking those along with litup, and anabeta, and its a great stack. im on the end of week 2, can you say, PUMPS FOR DAYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strongfemale View Post
    I posted this in the supplement section but being as I am female, I was hoping someone on here would be able to help me.

I am a female bodybuilder, and I have been training off and on since 2003. I have been completely consistent for the past year and a half. I have made some excellent gains, figured out how to eat to gain muscle and not too much fat, etc. I am also bulking to 180 lbs, basically on a permanent bulk until I get there. I have taken so many different types of supplements; creatine, jack3d, serious mass, whey, casein, etc.

I want to take my training to a whole new level, so I have been researching natural test boosters and IGF-2 supplements. Only thing is, it's extremely difficult to find answers to this, for female. There's a mass of it for males but us poor females don't have much information for us.

Anyway, I have been looking into Animal Stak and a IGF-2 supplement and was wondering if they can be taken with each other, or should I take one separate from each other? Like get IGF-2, and not bother with Animal Stak or what?

If anyone has taken either or, I would greatly appreciate getting some feedback from you guys. Like example, side effects and so forth. I have no plan to touch anabolic substances as I don't plan to compete at that level anyways. So rather get some test boosters, etc and see if they work.

Thanks.
    Using the term "IGF-2 supplements" is a bit of a misdirection and INcorrect, because if you WERE using real IGF-2, it wouldn't be natural. However, there is also a product called IGF-2 - made by Applied Nutriceuticals, but this is NOT hormonal and is a natural GROWTH HORMONE BOOSTER (and from you asking if you can stack it with Animal Stak, I assume this is what you are referring to). So, what you're looking into are natural Testosterone and Growth Hormone boosters.

Most natural Testosterone and Growth Hormone boosters are designed for and targeted at males, but there's nothing to say that females cannot use them. I've personally used quite a few and continue to do so - if you check out the list of my Logs and Product Reviews, you will see some of what I have used and my experience with/feedback on them. If you check out my Favourite & Top Supplements, you will notice IGF-2 (natural Growth Hormone booster with Testosterone boosting properties) and Erase (natural Testosterone booster with AI and cortisol control properties) there; I love these two products and they are honestly the best two out there that I have gotten the progress I want and continue to get results with.

Re stacking IGF-2 and Animal Stak - I personally wouldn't recommend stacking them, since they both contain L-Dopa, and you want to be careful about stacking products that contain L-Dopa together. You could use either product standalone though if you wanted to, and use one and then the other.

In the end, what you use is entirely up to you. I recommend knowing about whatever product you plan on using, making sure you are well versed in what it is and does - for example, some natural Testosterone boosters interfere with birth control (i.e. anything that contains Nettle Root, etc.), but that does not mean they cannot be used if you know what you're doing, etc. If you're looking at making gains though, a natural GROWTH HORMONE booster would probably be more beneficial for you than a natural Testosterone booster, since literature suggests that it is Growth Hormone and not Testosterone that primarily determines a female's leanness and ability to make gains (included in this free eBook is an article that I wrote on this) - a stack that combines both and covers ALL your bases though, would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    All i have to say is IGF-2 and FREE-TEST both by appnut. I am taking those along with litup, and anabeta, and its a great stack. im on the end of week 2, can you say, PUMPS FOR DAYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I've stacked FREE TEST with IGF-2 on a few occasions and it really is a great stack. AnaBeta with such a stack is awesome as well - I've stacked AnaBeta, IGF-2, and Erase (Erase is just the active in FREE TEST) together many times with awesome results.

OP, if you ARE going to use such products - and this recommendation goes for anyone who has never used a product before - use them STANDALONE first, or at least stagger the start by a week or so of a stack, so that you know how each product affects you, before stacking them with something else you have never used before.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

staggering is a good idea!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

stack

IGF 2 / Anabeta / Erase @ 2 caps ED
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural test booster plus IGF-2 (need help please)
    By strongfemale in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:45 PM
  2. natural test booster?
    By mike103 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:27 PM
  3. What is the best natural test booster?
    By Juice3300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:18 PM
  4. What is the BEST natural TEST booster?
    By Cantell in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 09:23 AM
  5. Best natural test booster..?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 07:03 PM