Stoked and women

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Can women take Stoked and how much is a safe dosage to take without causing manly effects?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can women take Stoked and how much is a safe dosage to take without causing manly effects?
Yes, females can take Stoked. You can start off with 2 caps daily - 1 cap first thing and another cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. You can then work up to 4 caps a day if you want, or just stay with the lower dosage. No matter what dosage, "manly effects" are UNlikely to happen - Stoked is a NATURAL Testosterone booster, NOT a hormonal.

~Rosie~

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
thanks for the information. Do you think it could negatively affect monthly cycles?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks for the information. Do you think it could negatively affect monthly cycles?
No worries :) It's possible, especially considering that it contains ingredients that have AI properties. That said, I have used many natural Testosterone boosters and products with AI properties and it has never affected me - even when I am lean, I am not affected, and honestly, until I started using such products, because I trained so hard, I rarely had a bleeding menstrual cycle and now I do (then again, my body doesn't function quite like most females because of my years of training and physiological condition/s, so my experience is feedback from me only and is not likely to reflect on what another female might experience). The best people to ask are the AI reps themselves, since they should know their company products like the back of their hand.

~Rosie~