Size zero pill - what is it

lisemar

lisemar

Awards
Hey!I have come here for help and want your advice please no hating. This is a last resort. I have been going to the gym and cannot loose the last couple of kilos. I lost all my breast tissue and ended up having to get implants. So please don't tell me to try harder.

I am wanting people's advice on what I can take, I do have a social life and maintain a healthy diet.

In the end can someone please give me some advice, stories etc on the "size zero pill" like exactly what it is, how it should be taken etc. please contact me if you need further info or if I have left something out. I currently weight 63kgs. I do a lot of cardio, weights and maintain a healthy diet . Although when I eat out I eat what I feel like.

Look forward to your advice!

M x

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Hey!I have come here for help and want your advice please no hating. This is a last resort. I have been going to the gym and cannot loose the last couple of kilos. I lost all my breast tissue and ended up having to get implants. So please don't tell me to try harder.

I am wanting people's advice on what I can take, I do have a social life and maintain a healthy diet.

In the end can someone please give me some advice, stories etc on the "size zero pill" like exactly what it is, how it should be taken etc. please contact me if you need further info or if I have left something out. I currently weight 63kgs. I do a lot of cardio, weights and maintain a healthy diet . Although when I eat out I eat what I feel like.

Look forward to your advice!

M x
There are better things to take than that. That particular product is overhyped in the media. Have you tried the EC stack? Also if you're not keeping track of your calories you are doing yourself a disservice. You can eat "healthy" all you want, but if your calories in are more than your calories out, you won't lose weight.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack, albuterol or clen

but only if your watching your diet: you cook 95% of your meals, NO processed foods, NO sugar, 1 and i mean ONE cheat meal a wk.

How is your sleep?? give us an example of a workout you do so we can comment.

do you carry most of your bodyfat on your legs/thighs/butt?? (this is where my GF's is)

How many total cals a day?, a week?

the size zero pill is total sh!t, prolly similar to kim kardashian's quicktrim or quickspa bullsh!t.

The 3 i listed are powerful fatloss tools, beware and study each of them before using.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA stack, albuterol or clen

but only if your watching your diet: you cook 95% of your meals, NO processed foods, NO sugar, 1 and i mean ONE cheat meal a wk.

How is your sleep?? give us an example of a workout you do so we can comment.

do you carry most of your bodyfat on your legs/thighs/butt?? (this is where my GF's is)

How many total cals a day?, a week?

the size zero pill is total sh!t, prolly similar to kim kardashian's quicktrim or quickspa bullsh!t.

The 3 i listed are powerful fatloss tools, beware and study each of them before using.
Looks like it IS Clen, at least from what info I've been able to find on it. Interesting as this is the first I've heard of the product. Makes sense that this would be the rumored drug of choice in Hollywood, clen has been a favorite of the stars for a looooooong time.

If it is in fact clenbuterol then a typical dose is like 20 mcg's per one pill so for women the dose is typicaly built up to 80mcs-100mcg's. Make sure to build up your dose and cycle 2-3 weeks tapering down when you are ready to end cycle to prevent a heavy crash. How ever long you are on take about that much time off to keep your body from adjusting to the effects of the clen.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well if its clen taking benadryl would help allowing one to use it longer than 2wks. Keto would be the best tho