Decreasing muscle

Sunshynedayz

Sunshynedayz

Awards
Hi :) Anyone here have any experience in DECREASING quad size? (other than running?)
Thx!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
So you want smaller quads? Work them out less, they will atrophy over time. or work hamstrings more to make them larger in comparison with the quads.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
stair master to help lean them out,

high rep with resistance will work well.

what alot of women dont understand is if they are building muscle and bodyfat isnt going down they look bigger meanwhile all they need to do is drop some weight, add in an alpha 2 antagonist, maybe a lil nolvedex, and they are good to go.

its like a lean person wearing a sweatshirt, muscles just being hidden,

Sunshynedayz

Sunshynedayz

Awards
Definitely haven't trained quads seriously in a WHILE...I'm a pro figure competitor, so even onstage I'm getting counted down for the quads being the dominant bodypart (namely, the problem is trimming the quad sweeps)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Definitely haven't trained quads seriously in a WHILE...I'm a pro figure competitor, so even onstage I'm getting counted down for the quads being the dominant bodypart (namely, the problem is trimming the quad sweeps)
im working with a female competitor with the same issue, shell be 11 or 10% and still have big quads, and low definition although very lean every where else. think of it this way, you still need to train the muscle because your legs need to be muscular enough to push definition through.

you see it in lower weight natural bbs they are lean all over just cant seem to get their legs to where it needs to be.

id recommend,...

still going heavy on all lifts for legs (compound) one week and super high reps isolation exersices the next 2 weeks then switch back. after legs ride the bike for cardio, and do INTENSE sessions on stair master for cardio on other days. I know another female competitor who does this as well..

a good topical with yohimbine can help like ABSolution plus.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
oh and for outter sweep do CLOSE legged leg press heavy, and for inner sweep and hammies use wide stance (on heels toward the top) heavy, youll feel it, build that muscle./

higher reps are to increase heat in that area to help more blood flow.

sumo squats are good as well.

you have poor blood flow to calves?