T3 and clen

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i responded in your other thread.

they work well together. i gave you dosing in other thread.

along with ideas how to run em to keep thyroidal shutdown minimum which will ward off additional fat gain after coming off.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's the ultimate in fat burning in my opinion. I've been using the combo for years and it just straight up works. Don't believe everything you read here about "losing muscle" on T3 because it's waaaay overexaggerated when ran at moderate doses.

a312

Awards
It's the ultimate in fat burning in my opinion. I've been using the combo for years and it just straight up works. Don't believe everything you read here about "losing muscle" on T3 because it's waaaay overexaggerated when ran at moderate doses.
Thats great thanx :)

a312

Awards
i responded in your other thread.

they work well together. i gave you dosing in other thread.

along with ideas how to run em to keep thyroidal shutdown minimum which will ward off additional fat gain after coming off.
Yep i read thanx fr al ur help

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would still be on some sort of anabolic...I don't think clen has enough anabolic activity to help stave off the catabolism from T3

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would still be on some sort of anabolic...I don't think clen has enough anabolic activity to help stave off the catabolism from T3
x2x, the T3 will eat muscle, without building more while on it will results in losing LBM.

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
T3 misconception. Be careful w t3 bc it messes with your pituitary gland which controls the thyroid n production of t3 n t4. It also controls other organs. Keep t3 cycle to 4 weeks. But the combo is a good one.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 misconception. Be careful w t3 bc it messes with your pituitary gland which controls the thyroid n production of t3 n t4. It also controls other organs. Keep t3 cycle to 4 weeks. But the combo is a good one.
Proof?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I 2nd that
__anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/24162-few-bodybuilding-myths.html
"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Another interesting read just remove the space litalee. com/documents/Thyroid%20Myths.pdf
I 2nd that
__anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/24162-few-bodybuilding-myths.html
"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you really need proof on something like this....
sarcasm? or are you asking me?

because there are numerous studies that PROVE that taking T3 has no long term impact, doesn't need to be tapered, can essentially be run indefinitely. There's no proof that it is dangerous. Even physicians prescribe it for bi-polar disorder in some patients who don't respond to other medications.

Rippedit

Rippedit

Awards
What is a safe dosage for T3 if you were planning on taking it for 12 to 16 wks?
Thanks,

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
sarcasm? or are you asking me?

because there are numerous studies that PROVE that taking T3 has no long term impact, doesn't need to be tapered, can essentially be run indefinitely. There's no proof that it is dangerous. Even physicians prescribe it for bi-polar disorder in some patients who don't respond to other medications.

wow bro, on the same side as you.....i was thinking you were going to post up stuff showing/saying it ISNT safe or has other sides that we dont really look at.

IMO t3 when used responsibiliy isnt dangerous at all.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
What is a safe dosage for T3 if you were planning on taking it for 12 to 16 wks?
Thanks,
12.5, 25, 37.5, 50 mcg are all effective, safe doses for long term use. 100-125mcg is when things start to get iffy....

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try them both separate and then together but I'm scared to death of them from reading too many threads on too many forums...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get some albuterol. its 10x safer than clen, not quite as effective but regardless it works. I am using timed released 8mg caps. 1-2 ED and your GTG

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've never had sides on clen. i shake a little, but i think the dangers are overblown. yes it's dangerous if overdosed, but so is tylenol, water, anything really in overconsumption

Rippedit

Rippedit

Awards
Thanks for the info guys.
I'm planning on starting a cycle of GH/Test in the New Year. I've read articles from physicians who say that taking GH without a Thyroid med is like having a supercharger on your car without having enough fuel to take advantage of the extra horsepower.

One physician is adamant that T4 is better than T3 with HGH, claiming its better to convert T4 to T3 than take T3 directly.
Any thoughts, experience or suggestions.
I'm sitting on the fence on which way to proceed moving forward.
Thanks again!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm pretty sure T4 doesn't convert very well at all in the body.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
i'm pretty sure T4 doesn't convert very well at all in the body.
Actually that's a lot of what it does. ~80% of thyroid hormone secreted by your thyroid gland is T4, T3 comprising the bulk of the remainder, and then a lot of that T4 is converted to T3 by an enzyme, deiodinase. Also, it has been theorized by 'experts' that the presence of growth hormone somehow facilitates the conversion process, and that there is a synergistic effect (last I read it hadn't been affirmed?) when using high levels of both.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11