happy for all advice :)

Alipop02

Awards
hey everybody!

so im just starting,

im and 18 years old female, pretty healthy, except for my fitness and tone of my body.
i currently weigh 48kg and am 156cm tall (quite short) im looking at having a nice toned stomach and but, though im not sure about what my diet should be, also how frequent i should work out, and what the best exercises to do are.

if anybody could help it would be awesome!!
thanks guys
xx

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey everybody!

so im just starting,

im and 18 years old female, pretty healthy, except for my fitness and tone of my body.
i currently weigh 48kg and am 156cm tall (quite short) im looking at having a nice toned stomach and but, though im not sure about what my diet should be, also how frequent i should work out, and what the best exercises to do are.

if anybody could help it would be awesome!!
thanks guys
xx
Hiya :)

You're my height and just a little lighter than I am. I'm not around much these days, but I've written a few articles that you'd benefit from reading - for example, Transform Your Tummy With These 8 Essential Tips! Instead of rewriting out all the information (as I have done over and over here on the boards), please just check out all the links HERE. Also check out my Q&A post earlier this month on the Best Type of Training for a Beginner.

The best thing you can do though if you're a complete beginner, is get yourself a trainer who knows what they're doing and can and will individualize a training programme and nutrition plan specifically for you for YOUR goals and needs, who will work with you to achieve your goals, and teach you along the way about WHY they are getting you to do what they have you doing, so that you learn how to do it for yourself and understand everything.

All the best with your goals!

~Rosie~

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cardio 5 days a week for sure. Make sure you pick a nutrition program that you can handle but most importantly STICK with it! That's the key!

christine123

christine123

Banned
Awards
you can try the work out with drinking green smoothie :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11