Clen..

A

a312

Awards
Hello everyone.. First time posting something, can see everyone helps each other out alot.. So hopefully u can help me too :) just wondering what the correct dosage for clen is? I started with 1/2 a day, 4 days on 2 days off, n increased my dosage as my body got used to it. I took it for a month n took a week off, now back on it again, i take 4, for 4 days n then off for 2 days. I sometimes take ephedrine for energy on my days off clen or if i train in the evening. Is this totally wrong? Lol.. Also how long should u stay on it? Until u reach ur target size?

Any feedback will be much appreciated

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i would do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off,

On off weeks id have some sort of non stim burner with HCA or fucoxanthing along with an olive leaf extract for thyroid (even thoguh clen doesnt effect it thyroid levels show to make clen a littl emore effective and the other ingredients ward off fat accumulation). Then id continue to stay on non stim while cycline on and off clen... i only do the tolerance assessment 1 time after that i start at highest dose.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO ECA should suffice most people, ive used both and eca gives me better energy, thermo, and its dirt cheap, the onl thing that clen has on eca its is muscle sparing effects which are pretty amazing, but the whole hear enlargement scares me. with that said i cant wait to try helios.

i know im not a female but just my 2 cents.
and i do agree with 2 weeks on 2 off you could even add some alpha t2 if you dont wanna mess with t3

clen */*
At2 3/3/3/3

benadryl on the 2 weeks off before bed

and cardio and diet is a must, no way around it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what mcg is your clen

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
start at 60 or 80 and every 1-2 days up it 20mcg. dont go over 200 tho. you'll find whats the best dose for you this way

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
np maybe even 1-3 days, seems like you "adjust" to it after that and can decide if you want to bump the dose up or not.

later on, you can ramp up more agressively cuz you'll know your limit

F

fitmiss2011

Awards
start at 60 or 80 and every 1-2 days up it 20mcg. dont go over 200 tho. you'll find whats the best dose for you this way
Agree with GeekPoop. Would definitely recommend running it with Benadryl or Ketofen to up regulate your Beta 2 receptors so you can run it continually without having to cycle it.

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i have personally never needed to go over 140mcg

ive worked with a ton of women on diets etc, none of them needed more then 100 mcg

i dont know exactly that this benedryl/ketofen works that well, i do know that clen increases histamine receptors which could be a causitive effect of how the benedryl works.

but remember JUST because you cant feel it DOESNT mean its not working.

**** i dont feel clen or ephedrine at all. but i know it working.

keep carbs low. and i reccommend some thyroid support formulat bc studies actually do show increased t3 increases beta receptor activity.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol is another option with less sides, just something to consider

D

divemaster

Awards
I agree with 100mcg for a woman ... it's PLENTY!!! as somebody said, the Clen works even you don't "feel" it (and I think don't feel it is better ... lol) ....

I would add few things:
- DON'T FORGET Taurine (2/3gr every day, before bed, it helps to regulate the heartbeat)
- DON'T FORGET potassium: if you already use sweet potatoes you're ok, there is plenty/ eat 1-2 banana (count the carbo!lol)/take a supp (1gr)

I'd start with something like
40 (1+1)
40 (1+1)
60 (2+1)
60 (2+1)
80 (2+2)
80/100 .... if you can tolerate it ....

good luck ;)

A

a312

Awards
Thanx for all the info guys much appreciated. Think il start it with t3 should work better?

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for all the info guys much appreciated. Think il start it with t3 should work better?
Yes it will work better, but you shouldnt need it.

i would stay away from thyroid hormones and work with just the beta agonists and alpha 2 antagonist.

this way you save your thyroid and there are supplements to increase thyroidal output.

IF you do choose to use t3 id do 25mcg EOD. with ashwagandha on the days off.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
t3 + clen is a sexy combo ive used n like

M

my92eghatch

Awards
trying to find helios or if there is something available close to it please pm me

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello everyone.. First time posting something, can see everyone helps each other out alot.. So hopefully u can help me too :) just wondering what the correct dosage for clen is? I started with 1/2 a day, 4 days on 2 days off, n increased my dosage as my body got used to it. I took it for a month n took a week off, now back on it again, i take 4, for 4 days n then off for 2 days. I sometimes take ephedrine for energy on my days off clen or if i train in the evening. Is this totally wrong? Lol.. Also how long should u stay on it? Until u reach ur target size?

Any feedback will be much appreciated
This should DEF only be taken MAX for two weeks. Two weeks on then two weeks off. Your body builds resistance to it, so any longer period of time will not work.

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
The misconception of Clen is that it can not be taken straight thru. After 5-7 days it floods receptors n passes thru. Ur better with the 5 day on 2-3 day off n allow receptors to clean out.

rkillam

rkillam

Awards
With clen you ideally want to taper up your dose, starting at 20mcg and increasing 20mcg each day at a time, and adjust accordingly to how you feel. You should 'feel' the thermogenic effects; shakiness, hot, ect. It has been suggested that women do not go over 100mcg/day. I would not suggest staying on clen for more than 6 weeks all together. A lot of people will do 2 days on, 1 day off...Or you could do 2 weeks on, 1 week off (taking ECA on your off days.) You also want to be taking benadryl at nighttime on your days off, this will help recharge your receptors...Another good thing to take is Taurine, as clen depletes this, and thus you can get pretty bad muscle cramps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alpha Gainz 1
D Cycle Logs 15
N Weight Loss 5
B Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11