Womens bodybuilding magazines
- 09-29-2011, 03:34 PM
- 09-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Muscle mags are just big advertisements. They are a complete waste of time and energy. Read a book if you want motivation and help.
- 10-03-2011, 12:57 AM
- 5'1" 118 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
There are plenty of fitness magazines out there, especially if you want motivation and tips on various things related to fitness - just a few examples include Oxygen, Fitness Rx Hers, etc. WPM Women has its first issue coming out in Fall 2011, but the website is already up, and I do a daily Motivation column there you can check out.
Otherwise, as T-Bone said, reading an actual book can help as well.
Or try checking out some of the fitness personality websites and blogs, etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2006, 12:03 PM
- By realsoundjim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 06-24-2005, 10:50 PM
- By Landmine in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2005, 04:02 PM
- By MarcusG in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2005, 07:30 PM
- By legaljuicer in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 12-09-2003, 10:41 AM