Reduce XT and women

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Is it a strong supplement for women? safe and effective? I am helping my gf get some cort control and fat burning supps(as I always do) and wanted to know a little more, like if some women here have used it. I have suggested to her the raspberry ketones from NP, the EGCG from NOW, Phosphadityl Serine from NOW, and am thinking of adding reduce XT to the mix. Just wanted to know if ppl here thought this would be a good idea. Thanks for feedback of any kind

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Bump for reply...... or maybe a 27th view. . .

Sunshynedayz

Sunshynedayz

Awards
I just started taking Reduce XT....will let you know how it is after I get a good idea...initially I don't find it STRONG (but then again, I have no adrenal glands left after all of the thermogenics I've taken LOL)...was going for a product without caffeine this time around :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
NIce, thank you for the reply. I am looking for women that have experience with this product or similar 7-keto products. I am also looking at X-lean from IBE.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im a guy, but I will say this. It has the caffeine of two coffee cupps, and beyond that its pretty much a brain health drink. Gives a real nice feeling. If two cups of coffee isnt to much for her, I would say go for it, but Ill let Shunshynedayz give you a more definnitive answer, since i have man parts.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Im a guy, but I will say this. It has the caffeine of two coffee cupps, and beyond that its pretty much a brain health drink. Gives a real nice feeling. If two cups of coffee isnt to much for her, I would say go for it, but Ill let Shunshynedayz give you a more definnitive answer, since i have man parts.
Caffeine?? I am not sure we are talking about the same supplement. Reduce XT is a supplement with a derivative of DHEA, there is no caffeine on the products label. maybe you are talking about Focus XT?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it a strong supplement for women? safe and effective? I am helping my gf get some cort control and fat burning supps(as I always do) and wanted to know a little more, like if some women here have used it. I have suggested to her the raspberry ketones from NP, the EGCG from NOW, Phosphadityl Serine from NOW, and am thinking of adding reduce XT to the mix. Just wanted to know if ppl here thought this would be a good idea. Thanks for feedback of any kind
NIce, thank you for the reply. I am looking for women that have experience with this product or similar 7-keto products. I am also looking at X-lean from IBE.
Strong - depends on your definition of "strong", and also the individual involved, but in general I would say no. Safe - also depends on your definition of "safe", whether you consider rendering birth control ineffective "safe" (dependent on the individual, since not all women use it), and the dosage used. Effective - this is going to be subjective and very much based on the individual, since not everything works the same for everyone.

I have not personally used Reduce XT, but it should be fine for her. Just be aware that, " Due to the slightly anti-estrogenic effects of the ingredients in Reduce XT, it may interfere with birth control in women." (i.e. possibly render birth control INeffective) - this is the important thing she needs to be aware of.

I have not used X-Lean either, but I think that Cheyenne (aka babywifey, aka Resolve's wife) has used it - and logged it, if memory serves correctly, so have a look for that. Again, the same thing applies re birth control.

Be aware that Reduce XT is 7-keto. X-Lean is 7-OH. So, while they are both metabolites of DHEA and are essentially going to do the same thing, they are NOT the same compound.

I've personally had a lot of success with 7-keto and/or D 7-OH products (i.e. Lean Xtreme (original - also used the reformulated version), DermaTherm (original), 7-KE, etc.). However, that's me and my body doesn't respond the same as most others to most products, and, as I said before, not everyone has the same reaction and experience with every product. In the end, if she has everything else re fat loss re nutrition and training and using the basic staples re her specifically for fat loss, she should be able to do it effectively and successfully withOUT additional supplemental help.

Also note, that just because a product manages cortisol does not mean that it is a "fat burning" supplement, although it can be USED to aid in fat loss. The same with "fat burners" - they can be used to help in the pursuit of pretty much any goal, if the user has a purpose for them (for example, I use Shred Matrix, which is considered a "fat burner" as a staple, but I do NOT use it as a "fat burner", but for the other benefits it provides).

~Rosie~

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I have not personally used Reduce XT, but it should be fine for her. Just be aware that, " Due to the slightly anti-estrogenic effects of the ingredients in Reduce XT, it may interfere with birth control in women." (i.e. possibly render birth control INeffective) - this is the important thing she needs to be aware of.

Be aware that Reduce XT is 7-keto. X-Lean is 7-OH. So, while they are both metabolites of DHEA and are essentially going to do the same thing, they are NOT the same compound.

~Rosie~
Thank you for the reply Rosie :D You are always helpful

I realize that X-lean(7-OH) is only the beta metabolite, and from what I've read(correct me if i'm wrong) it has less of an androgenic effect. Although 7-keto doesn't have a potent androgenic effect, but it has both the alpha and the beta metabolite and the alpha is the metabolite that causes this. Also, while reading, found that most people find that 7-OH has a better "benefits to negative side effects" ratio. So, if correct, I may tell her to go with the X-lean instead. I might even pick myself up a bottle. Sound right? or am I way off?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine?? I am not sure we are talking about the same supplement. Reduce XT is a supplement with a derivative of DHEA, there is no caffeine on the products label. maybe you are talking about Focus XT?
Oops.