Suggestion for fitness wear???
- 07-12-2011, 08:16 AM
- 07-12-2011, 04:13 PM
most girls wear spanks or compression capris in my gym with a t shirt. underarmour and nike are good places to get your stuffSerious Nutrition Solutions
07-13-2011, 01:17 PM
I wear comfortable, dri fit clothing during workout. One that is not that tight or loose too.
07-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Um -- well I wear crappy old sleeveless workout shirts from Target and puma sweats most of the time b/c I use them a lot and get them sweaty, so I'm not going to drop a bunch of money on "nice" workout clothes. That being said, look to Under Armor (guys) or Lulu Lemon (girls... or uh, some guys) if you want fancier/expensive stuff.
07-13-2011, 04:56 PM
07-13-2011, 05:35 PM
07-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Thanks for all your Suggestion. But I bought fitness wear from Mowaafitnesswear. My friends suggest me to try some new brand and this brand has awesome collection of clothes. I think you all should also try it.
09-16-2011, 06:30 AM
Women's gym bag
Hey I don’t know if you’d be interested in this but I got this really amazing women’s gym bag recently – it’s called ‘the goddess’ from ‘workplay’.
It comes with a free laundry bag, wash bag and trainer compartment so keeps all my sweaty stuff separate and it has this cute packing list in the top so I don’t forget anything. Can't post a link but you can easily google it.
Hope it helps!
Similar Forum Threads
- By GreenSquats in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2008, 06:02 AM
- By supersoldier in forum General ChatReplies: 43Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:37 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:50 PM
- By Squeaks4ver in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:10 PM
- By ironviking in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 03-03-2005, 12:56 PM