Lean Xtreme

ellecoco

Awards
Have any of the ladies tried lean xtreme? I heard it messes up your cycle and your joints, and that's the only aspect I'm scared to use.

What's the dosage to lean xtreme, and how has it worked for you?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
my bish at the time used it. cycle as in period? couldnt tell you. her's were irregular enough, one every 3 months for 2 days, twice a month blah blah. they still are like that

if you start using it to long / too high of a dose it MAY mess dem joints up, but nothing crazy. i wouldnt let keep that from using it. if it gets bad, just get some MSM/glucosomine/chondoricite stuff for like $5 from walmart. i pop it like candy

she just followed the bottle directions and i trained her. um she had flat stomach w defined obliques and faint abs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have any of the ladies tried lean xtreme? I heard it messes up your cycle and your joints, and that's the only aspect I'm scared to use.

What's the dosage to lean xtreme, and how has it worked for you?
I've used Lean Xtreme - the original and reformulated versions, at four caps daily for each.

Lean Xtreme shouldn't affect your mestrual cycle, but it CAN interfere with birth control if it is being used (if that is what you are referring to), rendering it INeffective. As far as joint issues, lowering cortisol too much can affect one's joints, but you're not necessarily going to get bad joints (I didn't).

For how it affected me, see my Review of Lean Xtreme.

~Rosie~

ellecoco

Awards
@GeekPoop, yikes, that doesn't sound too good. Haha.

Thanks for the response, Rosie. So you never had issues with your period being irregular at all? The reason I'm asking is because I have never missed a period, and ever since I started working out regularly with a strict diet, I missed my period for 3 months. I took medication to regulate it again, and I fear on missing my period again.

Four caps is too much though, isn't it? I guess if you didn't have much problems with 4 caps, I wouldn't with 3.

I'm just a bit worried that because of its anti-estrogen properties, I may be losing fat not only on trouble areas, but on areas I don't want to as well! (chest)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the response, Rosie. So you never had issues with your period being irregular at all? The reason I'm asking is because I have never missed a period, and ever since I started working out regularly with a strict diet, I missed my period for 3 months. I took medication to regulate it again, and I fear on missing my period again.

Four caps is too much though, isn't it? I guess if you didn't have much problems with 4 caps, I wouldn't with 3.

I'm just a bit worried that because of its anti-estrogen properties, I may be losing fat not only on trouble areas, but on areas I don't want to as well! (chest)
No worries :)

I'm not the best example, since, although I still experience ovulation pain and some water retention, etc., my period has never been regular re bleeding - a result of the hard, long training I've done since I was 14 (NOT because I wasn't eating enough - which is generally the reason why most female athletes experience this). It's actually not until the last year that it has been semi-normal - this is because I have not been training as hard or as long as I used to; plus, I am getting older, and your body changes when you get older.

If your period started became irregular when you started training and dieting, it is because you were NOT eating enough and training too hard - this is common when females start training hard or dieting ridiculously and strictly. There is no need to take medication to regulate it, so long as you ensure that you EAT ENOUGH to cover your energy expenditure.

You need to determine how many capsules are right for you - start out at two caps a day and work to three if you're concerned.

Lean Xtreme does NOT have any anti-estrogenic properties as far as I am aware - ERASE does, but NOT Lean Xtreme. Lean Xtreme does not interfere with birth control for that reason - Matt or Rob may be able to explain why better than I. Be aware that as you get leaner, if your breasts are NATURAL, you WILL lose bodyfat and size there; there's nothing you can do about it - for example, anything over 11-12% bodyfat, I am a D; anything below ~11% bodyfat, I am a C; if I go below ~9% bodyfat, I have a smaller C. You should be fine at anything over 12-15% (or more) bodyfat if you have natural breasts and don't want to lose size - remember that the average body composition for a female is 25.1% bodyfat.

In closing I will add that you do NOT have to diet extremely by cutting calories and/or carbohydrates, or exercise excessively to effectively AND successfully lose bodyfat! As long as your nutrition is right for YOU re fat loss, you WILL lose it - you just have to experiment to find out what IS right for you. If you've just started out, the BEST investment for you, IMO, is NOT supplements - and you CAN effectively AND successfully lose bodyfat withOUT any supplements but the basic staples! - but ensuring that you have a trainer who has INDIVIDUALIZED EVERYTHING TO YOU, so that you are using the right nutrition plan and training programme SPECIFIC TO YOU for your goals and needs.

~Rosie~