Looking to cut and lean out with Furazabolin... suggestions of stack?

AngelaBella

Awards
Hi, I am a 38 year old female 5'8" and currently at 127 pounds. I am about 22% body fat and want to really get cut and lean out a bit more. Like to get to 120 pds.

I work out 3-5xs week with a trainer and get cardio in when I can.

I was suggested to try Furazabolin to "cut" but have been told it would be best to "stack" with others similar??? This is all very new to me and welcome any suggestions on cutting quickly and SAFELY. I like this is not toxic to the liver.

Thank you!

gamer007

Awards
Real Furazabol is hard to find: what brand are you planning on trying?

Hi, I am a 38 year old female 5'8" and currently at 127 pounds. I am about 22% body fat and want to really get cut and lean out a bit more. Like to get to 120 pds.

I was suggested to try Furazabolin to "cut" but have been told it would be best to "stack" with others similar??? This is all very new to me and welcome any suggestions on cutting quickly and SAFELY. I like this is not toxic to the liver.

Thank you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you!
I do NOT recommend that you use it - Furazabol is a HORMONAL, and anyone that recommended it (or a hormonal stack) to you was being highly IRresponsible! You do NOT need to use hormonals to lean out.

At 22% bodyfat I wouldn't even recommend that you use a fat burner, but just stick to using the basic staples (the same staples should be used regardless of body goal) until you are QUITE a bit leaner, and anything less than ~15% before using them is really a waste of time, IMO, since you are not really going to see the effects of them, as opposed to being leaner and just wanting to lose that last 1-2% bodyfat.

Your trainer should have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING targeted specifically for YOU re fat loss, and if they haven't, then I recommend getting another trainer.

NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results! If you can't get results by manipulating those factors, then you're not doing something right.

I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basic staples required), and training for effective and successful fat loss - and applying the principles outlined in the article to yourself.

~Rosie~

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah you dont need a hormone to lean out.

just diet right, and exercise right- read rosies articles, woman knows her stuff