Circuit Training Workout

shermaje2

Awards
Hi,

I have been training for about two years now, and am roughly 5'8" and approximately 135 lbs. My diet is also pretty decent Does anyone have an advanced circuit training routine or full body cutting workout routine that gets you lean? I am trying to lose about 10lbs of fat for the summer.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi,

I have been training for about two years now, and am roughly 5'8" and approximately 135 lbs. My diet is also pretty decent Does anyone have an advanced circuit training routine or full body cutting workout routine that gets you lean? I am trying to lose about 10lbs of fat for the summer.
Make sure that your nutrition is more than just "pretty decent", since fat loss success for the majority is very dependent on their nutrition.

If you're looking for a training programme for an advanced trainee, check out my adaptation of the Velocity Training Programme. There is an example of a circuit in The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - you don't have to be a beginner to do it. Otherwise, take some time and go through a few of my logs to see what kind of things I have done re circuits and HIT resistance sessions.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!