epistane/h-drol/x-tren for Women

SinewySig

SinewySig

Awards
I am male and have used many of the new prohormone/designer steroids, such as Epibolin, H-Drol. X-Tren. My girlfriend is going to be 40 next month and wants to try something to add to her great diet and training program. She looks great, but has some cellulite on her glutes and hamstrings. She will be using Lipo-6 Black and a topical Yohimbine formula next month for our vacation in May. I have read some posts from women who have had great success using very low doses of Epibolin and/or X-Tren just on training days. I'm looking for any feedback that other females have of these products.

I understand that most people are against women using any type of prohormone/designer steroid, so please don't respond if you're going to tell me women shouldn't take any of these.

I appreciate feedback!

Noumenon

Awards
Epistane is fairly androgenic, and not something I would recommend for a woman even in low dosages. X-Tren, being a 19-nor, is much less androgenic, however I would still err on the side of caution, and, as you suggest, go with a very, very low dosage.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
the only "safe" bet is anavar. I have seen plently of women run that with no issues