Alpha T-2 for girlfriend

muffinman

Awards
Hey all,

I just had a quick question in regards to my gf using alpha t-2 soon. I have looked around briefly for some info but didn't see any and was curious if taking it would have any affect on the birth control she is taking? Sorry if I missed it somewhere and any input is much appreciated. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,

I just had a quick question in regards to my gf using alpha t-2 soon. I have looked around briefly for some info but didn't see any and was curious if taking it would have any affect on the birth control she is taking? Sorry if I missed it somewhere and any input is much appreciated. Thanks.
Alpha-T2 shouldn't affect birth control, no.

~Rosie~

muffinman

Awards
Ok that's what I thought but wanted to double check. Thank you Rosie and WhatsaRoid? for your responses, I really appreciate it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok that's what I thought but wanted to double check. Thank you Rosie and WhatsaRoid? for your responses, I really appreciate it.
No worries :)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
My lady was taking AT2 and OEP and said it hurt her stomach. She was sick at the time too and I think it might have just been dehydration, but I told her to stop AT2 and her stomach didnt hurt any more. Then she lost the OEP lol.

nerdalert

Awards
My wife ran a stack of T2 and Forged Burner and loved it! She got great results from it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ADB1

Awards
I am new to the site what is Alpha T-2 used for?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to the site what is Alpha T-2 used for?
Alpha-T2 is a fat burner. For more information about it, please read PES: Alpha-T2 or download and review the PES Product Manual for comprehensive details on PES products. Also, new or not (and welcome), please take the time to look around the forums, browse through the company subforums, etc., and take a look at the NutraPlanet store, because all information on products mentioned in the company subforums can be found here.

~Rosie~

ADB1

Awards
Rosie,

Thanks! What would you recommed for me to take to lose about 10 lbs? I am 22 years old and 5'1 and i range between 125-130 just depends. I have taken HGHup and both Lipotropin AM and PM. I honestly didn't notice much results, which suprised me because I am a big fan of App Nut! I work out 5 days a week for about one hour.
Monday: Chest-30min cadio at end
Tuesday: Arms
Wed: Legs-30min cardio at end
Thurs: Shoulders/Back
Friday: Abs-30 min cardio at end.

I drink Pro-Nos (2scoops) in the morning for breakfast and eat 2 egg whites.
Lunch just depends.
After work out: Scivation Whey 2scoops.
Dinner: just depends on the day.
Then I drink Elite XT 1scoop before bed.

I really want to lean up and cut. I have thought about Anavar and maybe now even Alpha-T2.

What are your thoughts? Anyone I am welcome to whatever advice you have!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

Thanks! What would you recommed for me to take to lose about 10 lbs? I am 22 years old and 5'1 and i range between 125-130 just depends. I have taken HGHup and both Lipotropin AM and PM. I honestly didn't notice much results, which suprised me because I am a big fan of App Nut! I work out 5 days a week for about one hour.
Monday: Chest-30min cadio at end
Tuesday: Arms
Wed: Legs-30min cardio at end
Thurs: Shoulders/Back
Friday: Abs-30 min cardio at end.

I drink Pro-Nos (2scoops) in the morning for breakfast and eat 2 egg whites.
Lunch just depends.
After work out: Scivation Whey 2scoops.
Dinner: just depends on the day.
Then I drink Elite XT 1scoop before bed.

I really want to lean up and cut. I have thought about Anavar and maybe now even Alpha-T2.

What are your thoughts? Anyone I am welcome to whatever advice you have!
No worries :)

I have answered all these questions in posts #15 and #18 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/174350-girlfriend-cant-lose.html for you.

Note that supplements are NOT what you should focus on for fat loss - supplements are just there to SUPPLEMENT your NUTRITION AND TRAINING and those two factors are what are going to predominantly determine your success (or lack of it)!

I will repeat here though, since it is VERY important: Don't focus on the scale weight (it is IRrelevant) - focus on your BODY COMPOSITION, since that will give you a far better indicator of what you REALLY have to lose (if anything).

~Rosie~

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Ahhh before you try anavar try Alpha T-2. Anavar is a roid, which you want to avoid for a long time. Proper diet and training will really work you are doing and eating what you should be.