Not a fitness question--what shampoos are the ladies using

airram479

Awards
  • Established
My fiancee is Latina. She has beautiful, long-black hair. Lately she is begining to think that it is losing it's luster. I guess maybe it is--but i can't really tell. Do any of you ladies have any secrets for getting the glow back in your hair???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fiancee is Latina. She has beautiful, long-black hair. Lately she is begining to think that it is losing it's luster. I guess maybe it is--but i can't really tell. Do any of you ladies have any secrets for getting the glow back in your hair???
If it's losing its lustre, then she needs to start taking better care of it - unless it is dyed, and then that's something else altogether. If she uses a lot of hair products, then this can contribute to this issue. She may also not be getting enough of the vitamins and minerals essential to healthy hair. Or it could be in her head.

Personally I use Pantene Pro-V shampoos and conditioners and will not use anything else, and I've never had an issue with my hair being dull or lifeless.

She can always look into restorative formulations and products as well.

~Rosie~

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I know I am not a lady, but I have a lot of hair issues myself, and my women models so she is constantly dying her hair to change her looks for shoots and the shampoo we have had the best luck with is Joice Color.
GF said it leaves her hair softer than any other shampoo she has tried and also gives it a very nice sheen!.

Hope that helps

spinNinja

Awards
i am also latina... puerto rican. long thick hair.

tell your fiance to try a sulfate-free shampoo.. I just started using a brand called Coppola after getting a Brazilian Keratin Treatment. They specify using sulfate-free product after the treatment, however I have friends that also use & love it. It's a bit pricey per bottle - but I think L'Oreal also sells its own version. hope that helps!