Any advice please

Pilatesbody

Awards
Good afternoon AM,

I've posted something on here before referring to my workout and diet routine. So for the past two weeks I've been going balls to the wall with my workout routine. Here goes:

I usually workout 5 days a week, everyday I workout I do cardio.

2 days a week I do an hour of cardio (either step class, zumba, or interval training)

On the 3 days I do weight training, I run two miles before lifting the weights. I usually rotate between 3 weight training exercises of 10 (30 reps each) for each body (arms, legs, abs) part once a week.

My diet includes:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup fiber cereal, egg whites and tbsp natural peanut butter

snack : protein bar

lunch: sandwhich consisting of whole grain bread, low sodium chicken breast and low sodium cheese with spinach, tomato and avocado.

snack: greek yogurt

dinner: salmon, quinoa, sweet potato.
or chicken breast, brown rice and mixed veggies

I'm also taking Leviathian Reloaded and am planning to stack with DCP. The problem is, I feel like I'm gaining weight. My jeans are b arely going over my a$$ and thighs and I've couple of pounds. Can someone please help me and tell me whats going on, or maybe I should change something?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good afternoon AM,

I've posted something on here before referring to my workout and diet routine. So for the past two weeks I've been going balls to the wall with my workout routine. Here goes:

I usually workout 5 days a week, everyday I workout I do cardio.

2 days a week I do an hour of cardio (either step class, zumba, or interval training)

On the 3 days I do weight training, I run two miles before lifting the weights. I usually rotate between 3 weight training exercises of 10 (30 reps each) for each body (arms, legs, abs) part once a week.

My diet includes:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup fiber cereal, egg whites and tbsp natural peanut butter

snack : protein bar

lunch: sandwhich consisting of whole grain bread, low sodium chicken breast and low sodium cheese with spinach, tomato and avocado.

snack: greek yogurt

dinner: salmon, quinoa, sweet potato.
or chicken breast, brown rice and mixed veggies

I'm also taking Leviathian Reloaded and am planning to stack with DCP. The problem is, I feel like I'm gaining weight. My jeans are b arely going over my a$$ and thighs and I've couple of pounds. Can someone please help me and tell me whats going on, or maybe I should change something?

I remember you from http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/166390-new-site-any.html

If you feel like you are gaining weight, then it could be possible that you might be gaining muscle weight. It could also be that your calories are too low for your activity level and fat loss, and your body is fighting you.

I recommend that if you're going to do only three resistance training sessions a week that you do FULL-BODY - you'll get more benefit out of it - and do it like a circuit with three rounds of 10 reps per exercise per round.

If you're only doing Legs, Arms, and Abs, then you are missing out on a LOT - where's the Chest, Back, Shoulders? Be LESS concentrated on your arms and abs, and if you're going to do a split three days a week, then do Legs/Abs, Chest, and Back/Shoulders - you can chuck a small exercise in for arms in at the end of say Chest day - since your arms are going to get worked with your compound exercises (and these are the exercises you should be doing!) Or do Upper Body, Lower Body, Full-Body.

Make sure your calories are not too low and that you're drinking enough.

Also, at your body composition, using a fat burner is not necessary, IMO - get your NUTRITION AND TRAINING on target and you should see results!

~Rosie~

winner421

Awards
Here's what I would do:

First off, your eating habits need to be revamped a bit. Don't worry about how many calories you are eating, but the type of calories you are eating. Cut these things from your diet immediately; sugar (any type of sugar except for honey and agave), gluten, dairy, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, hydrogenated fats, table salt, highly processed foods of any sort. Eat natural foods including healthy fats, sea salt, greens, healthy organic meats, fruits and veggies. Also limit your starchy carbs to once or twice per day. Don't worry about meal times. Eat when you are hungry.

For your workout you should do High Intensity cardio like sprinting, 30 secs, then resting 60 secs, then repeating this 6 to 10 times. You can experiment with any type of cardio you wish. Playing sports or doing something like Yogi or are very effective cardio workouts. Group cardio workouts are great as well.

For your resistance training you should do explosive, full body workouts with full body exercises like squats, power cleans, dead lifts, bench and shoulder press, bicep curls, decline sit ups for abs, and so on. Also experiment with the different forms of each exercise. As for sets, just do one set per exercise, but make sure you are lifting enough weight that it hurts. Do as few as two workouts per week and as many as six. Just whatever you feel.

For your supplements I would definitely recommend some kind of ephedra like Yellow Bullets. I get most of my supplements at this site called Supplement Warehouse and one of my other favorite sites Nutrition Arsenal usually carries them.

Hope all this information helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks