T-BOL okay for women?

cmw

cmw

Awards
Is T-Bol safe for as a cutter for women? Effective? She"s fit and healthy. Weight good, comp at 16.4%. She just wants to lean up a bit more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is T-Bol safe for as a cutter for women? Effective? She"s fit and healthy. Weight good, comp at 16.4%. She just wants to lean up a bit more.
Yes, females can use T-Bol. I've personally never used it before and it's not the best fat burner out there (not even one I would look at, honestly), though, IMO, and if she wants a fat burner, then I recommend something like Shred Matrix or Alpha-T2 stacked with something else. Even using a natural Growth Hormone booster like IGF-2 standalone or stacked with a fat burner.

Remember that it's not the supplements that get results, but consistency and NUTRITION AND TRAINING! Have her read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive information on nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO STEROID BURN FAT DIRECTLY!

Testosterone can AIDE in burning fat by creating a more ANABOLIC environment. Even anavar doesnt burn fat. winstrol? Nope. The DHT derivitives such as winnie and var are what is called "dry" which aides in the "cut hard look" but the only thing that will burn fat is diet exercise, and a FAT BURNER such as t3, clen, helios, or even HGH which is not even used soley for fat loss honestly.

so no its not a good cutter, but it will MAKE a HUGE difference in aiding her in fat loss

though tbol is an alteration to dbol which is wet, the alteration makes turinabol "dry"

I would think it would be better for a woman to go with anavar or winnie

but im not a woman and not an expert just some small peice of knowledge i have gleaned through reading books, web pages etc.

hope it helps

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
though tbol is an alteration to dbol which is wet, the alteration makes turinabol "dry"
I think he's referring to T-Bol by ThermoLife - at least, that's what I took it as, and if he is indeed referring to a prohormone, then I apologize.

If he WAS referring to a hormonal, she definitely doesn't need to use them, and I do not recommend or advocate usage of it, even to "lean up a bit more". A few changes to nutrition and training and maybe adding in a supplement is enough and can make a huge difference - especially the NUTRITION front. As I said earlier, "Remember that it's not the supplements that get results, but consistency and NUTRITION AND TRAINING!"

~Rosie~

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he's referring to T-Bol by ThermoLife - at least, that's what I took it as, and if he is indeed referring to a prohormone, then I apologize.

If he WAS referring to a hormonal, she definitely doesn't need to use them, and I do not recommend or advocate usage of it, even to "lean up a bit more". A few changes to nutrition and training and maybe adding in a supplement is enough and can make a huge difference - especially the NUTRITION front. As I said earlier, "Remember that it's not the supplements that get results, but consistency and NUTRITION AND TRAINING!"

~Rosie~
Ahh, I see- yes I do not like the looks of women who become masculine- and while there is a way for a female to use a hormonal substance without becoming masculine it is VERY difficult and VERY easy to screw up. Look at Rosie- she is a prime example of diet, exercise and determination- after this lady gets those three down- then look to supplements- supplements are just that-supplements- in fact i use anabolic steroids- and while they aid me greatly- i DO NOT DEPEND ON THEM, i depend on DIET TRAINING and REST

best of luck to you and your female friend

ps- if rosie sais try something- at least give it a shot i mean look at her- lady knows her stuff!

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
NO STEROID BURN FAT DIRECTLY!

Testosterone can AIDE in burning fat by creating a more ANABOLIC environment. Even anavar doesnt burn fat. winstrol? Nope. The DHT derivitives such as winnie and var are what is called "dry" which aides in the "cut hard look" but the only thing that will burn fat is diet exercise, and a FAT BURNER such as t3, clen, helios, or even HGH which is not even used soley for fat loss honestly.

so no its not a good cutter, but it will MAKE a HUGE difference in aiding her in fat loss

I would think it would be better for a woman to go with anavar or winnie

but im not a woman and not an expert just some small peice of knowledge i have gleaned through reading books, web pages etc.

hope it helps
I've seen very convincing studies that tren burns fat. Also know from experience. You're gonna argue with me on this, and Im not gonna be arsed replying, just though Id throw this in here

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, deca and tren both have "fat burning" properties outside of the regular effects that AAS have. It's obscure knowledge, but truth.

T-bol as in turinabol? Or another product with the same name?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-bol as in turinabol? Or another product with the same name?
It can get confusing sometimes, LOL - until last year, when ever I heard T-Bol, I assumed Turinabol, but Thermolife has a product called T-Bol as well (which happened to be what most individuals who came to me asking about it were referring to).

~Rosie~

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
show me ONE study that trenbolone burns fat

same with deca

and test, no steroid burns fat

they AID in burning fat through ATP production, protein synthesis, as well as adding HUGE amounts of muscle- steroids ARE NOT thermogenics

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so in a way bbg your correct but technically no steroid is a thermogenic they aid the body in ridding itself of fat in the ways I listed above