!!!!!I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!!

  1. !!!!!I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!!


    Last winter, my girlfriend and I went to the gym and she started a diet. Within a few months, she lost some weight and kept it off for over a year now!!

    Her knees are bad, so running is not an option....Walking, swimming is about all she can do-She had a her son about 5 yrs ago and her stomach area is what she wants to lose now-it's not much at all.

    Aside from diet, is there anything that she can do to tighten it up? She works so hard and I'm so proud of her-I'm just not sure how to help her on this one.....I just thought I would ask a woman-Thanks!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chrisrob05 View Post
    Last winter, my girlfriend and I went to the gym and she started a diet. Within a few months, she lost some weight and kept it off for over a year now!!

    Her knees are bad, so running is not an option....Walking, swimming is about all she can do-She had a her son about 5 yrs ago and her stomach area is what she wants to lose now-it's not much at all.

    Aside from diet, is there anything that she can do to tighten it up? She works so hard and I'm so proud of her-I'm just not sure how to help her on this one.....I just thought I would ask a woman-Thanks!!!
    Kudos to your girlfriend

    She can't spot reduce - she can lose fat from all over, eventually from her stomach.

    As far as what she can do - NUTRITION is the MOST IMPORTANT thing here. Then training - she needs to train right, and I don't mean endless cardio! If she doesn't already lift weights, then she needs to START.

    Get her to review the article Transform Your Tummy With These 8 Tips!, and then have her read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basics, and she doesn't even need that, honestly), and training for effective and successful fat loss, and apply the principles there.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Yoga must be the solution for the problem. Ashtanga asana or Surya Namaskar will keep the whole body fit. Her knee problems & flab will be solved all by itself. Consult a professional and start a regimen. All the best.
    •   
       


  4. much luck and continued success to her...

  5. Hmm..maybe a women can suggest a better option..but good luck to her

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wolf2009 View Post
    Hmm..maybe a women can suggest a better option..but good luck to her
    I ALREADY did in post #2. Welcome to AM, but please try and contribute something of value if you make a post and don't just post for the sake of posting

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. What kind of diet is she into? I am on high fiber diet now to lose weight and flush toxins
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=135383

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I ALREADY did in post #2. Welcome to AM, but please try and contribute something of value if you make a post and don't just post for the sake of posting

    ~Rosie~
    Lol, you'd think with your name being ROSIE that it'd be obvious you're a woman.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Spinning is a great work out, she might like it, gentle on the knees but great cardio...
    RIP Ryan, :(

  10. She drinks water or crystal light and counts her calories. It's nothing complex but it works. Stay away from fatty foods, eat more small meals and she stays away from dairy products. She just had a baby Sept 21 and we went out for halloween last Sat night. She wore a cute costume and rocked it. We're getting closer to 30 but keeping the weight off!!

  11. That is so awesome! Good for her! And good for you for being there and trying to help her!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 35 and proud
    By learn in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:43 PM
  2. Bi polar and proud?
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 07:07 AM
  3. A man to be proud of.
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Log in
Log in