new here

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%

new here

hey everyone..so im new to this forum thing but my bf is always on his forum sites so i figured i would try it out too while im just sitting here! well i have been doing different things to try to get into better shape and about 3 weeks ago i found out a diet plan that works best for me but i know i have a lot more to learn and that's where all of you come into play anyways just thought i would introduce myself...so thanks for having me!!!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

to AM. Make sure you take a GOOD look around - there is a LOT of information here, and chances are, any question you want to ask has ALREADY been asked and answered numerous times, so do a SEARCH. If you want to learn more, then PERSONAL RESEARCH is best - don't just expect everyone to hand everything to you when you ask for or want it. Otherwise, all the best in your fitness endeavours

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee