my girlfriends protein farts are horrid what do i do

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. my girlfriends protein farts are horrid what do i do


    HER FARTS ARE HORRID! seriously i started training her and put her on a diet with medium carbs high protein and low fats

    she is tryign to solely burn fat


    but my God do her farts REEK

    is there anything I can do to get rid of this?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. Lactaid pills throughout the day if it is from whey or dairy.
    Gas x?

  3. Febreze
    •   
       


  4. i think it is from whey dude
    lactaid it is
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  5. You should enjoy them while you can and be glad you have a girl who's not afraid to rip one infront of her man.

    You know you got a REAL woman when her farts smell worse than yours.


  6. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    HER FARTS ARE HORRID! seriously i started training her and put her on a diet with medium carbs high protein and low fats

    she is tryign to solely burn fat


    but my God do her farts REEK

    is there anything I can do to get rid of this?
    Try a different protein powder.

    If she's intolerant or sensitive to any of the protein she's having, stop the use of that specific protein and use something else.

    Get her to eat FOOD as her source of protein, instead of using a lot of protein powders.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Can I ask why you chose the Low fat, medium carb approach?

    I've know VERY few people that had success with that macro approach.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. You could try a digestive enzyme supplement as well, or at the very least make sure you get a separate blanket for bed so you don't get caught up in a dutch oven...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    You should enjoy them while you can and be glad you have a girl who's not afraid to rip one infront of her man.

    You know you got a REAL woman when her farts smell worse than yours.

    **** that noise bro, that's disgusting.
    A real woman rips farts in from of her man? Maybe as a joke ya sure, does a real woman also have a **** or are you just the bitch?

  10. Or you could just break up with her.... Hey no one said there had to be any depth to ones shallowness.... jk I used to have really bad farts when I first started taking protein but after a while when my body got used to it they went away. Idk if that is the case here or not but I would have to agree with Rosie's thoughts on this.

  11. I just thought it was funny that a thread about farts had a comment from a guy called TheBreeze.

    What macros do you currently have her eating? Enzymes, whole food protein sources and some more green vegetables.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Lactaid pills throughout the day if it is from whey or dairy.
    Gas x?
    Just wondering, is Gas X better than the digestive stuff all of us supplement people take? Anybody tried it?

  13. Seriously though.. How about trying a diff protein as suggested AND mixing it with pineapple juice so it breaks everything down

  14. Really dude? You don't ever rip nasty farts around her? Lol my girl farts around me, I fart around her. We both think it's hilarious..maybe we are weird though. We also get off to taking copious ammts of supplements....

  15. rosie thanks for the input, she only uses one shake postworkout


    dsade when i say low fats i mean round 50-60 g's a day of healthy fats like olive oil/nuts etc

    i have had great success with this combo my cuttind dfiet right now is

    200g of carbs 320g of protien and 70g of fats

    ive lost 1.75 inches in about 3 weeks

    i am using osta sarm and ghrp-6 tho
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  16. Aminogen, or switch to isolates.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  17. I feel that since this thread is about me I should weigh in...

    Yes, Schwell does fart and his are rancid, too. He doesn seem to think so... His S*** don't stink!

    I do appreciate all the advice here though. I think part of the problem is just diet adjustment and maybe I should try another powder.

    But I also wondered...In general I have trouble "going" period. I think this little issue could be making my particular brand of farts worse. I try everything...I eat veggies, complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc), I take pro-biotics, I eat yogurt, I drink senna tea.

    Any body got another "magical" solution to this problem I might try???

  18. dam i got busted
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by phunkyb View Post
    I feel that since this thread is about me I should weigh in...

    Yes, Schwell does fart and his are rancid, too. He doesn seem to think so... His S*** don't stink!

    I do appreciate all the advice here though. I think part of the problem is just diet adjustment and maybe I should try another powder.

    But I also wondered...In general I have trouble "going" period. I think this little issue could be making my particular brand of farts worse. I try everything...I eat veggies, complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc), I take pro-biotics, I eat yogurt, I drink senna tea.

    Any body got another "magical" solution to this problem I might try???
    Look into paleo diet and lipotropic protein powder.
    Digestive enzymes as well.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by phunkyb View Post
    I do appreciate all the advice here though. I think part of the problem is just diet adjustment and maybe I should try another powder.

    But I also wondered...In general I have trouble "going" period. I think this little issue could be making my particular brand of farts worse. I try everything...I eat veggies, complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc), I take pro-biotics, I eat yogurt, I drink senna tea.

    Any body got another "magical" solution to this problem I might try???
    There are no "magical" solutions to anything and if you think there are, you are mistaken.

    Try adding more FIBRE in your diet.

    Perhaps add more fruit as well.

    If you already use priobiotics, try some different brands of yoghurt and maybe look into some digestive enzymes, etc.

    Find out if you are sensitive to any of the foods you are eating, and minimize consumption of them.

    If desperate, try a laxative like Magnesium Citrate.

    If none of that works, CHANGE your diet - the approach you are using may just NOT work with your body, and you'll have to find the one that does.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    HER FARTS ARE HORRID! seriously i started training her and put her on a diet with medium carbs high protein and low fats

    she is tryign to solely burn fat


    but my God do her farts REEK

    is there anything I can do to get rid of this?
    next time she farts in bed , pull the duvet right over her , she underneath it , you on top of it , trapping her inside and let her suffer!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Aminogen, or switch to isolates.
    Since I have switched to an isolate protein my farts havent seemed to smell as bad ALTHOUGH they never bothered me to begin with

  23. I know there are no "magical" solution - hence the quotation marks

    Thanks for the advice. Lots of people keep suggesting digestive enzymes. Where can I get more info?
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    rosie thanks for the input, she only uses one shake postworkout


    dsade when i say low fats i mean round 50-60 g's a day of healthy fats like olive oil/nuts etc

    i have had great success with this combo my cuttind dfiet right now is

    200g of carbs 320g of protien and 70g of fats

    ive lost 1.75 inches in about 3 weeks

    i am using osta sarm and ghrp-6 tho
    Ok, so thats your macros, what are hers like?

    Quote Originally Posted by phunkyb View Post
    I feel that since this thread is about me I should weigh in...

    Yes, Schwell does fart and his are rancid, too. He doesn seem to think so... His S*** don't stink!

    I do appreciate all the advice here though. I think part of the problem is just diet adjustment and maybe I should try another powder.

    But I also wondered...In general I have trouble "going" period. I think this little issue could be making my particular brand of farts worse. I try everything...I eat veggies, complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc), I take pro-biotics, I eat yogurt, I drink senna tea.

    Any body got another "magical" solution to this problem I might try???

    Fiber levels? even with complex carbs that could be a part of it and the constipation as well. Also, particularly on the constipation. overall water intake, and timing of water intake vs timing of fiber intake may be a part of it.

    Powder wise, although pricey as heck, the Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey has some studies showing it good for fatloss, and its also about as digestible of a protein as you can get.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  25. im sure she knows there is no magic solution hence why she is working out
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by phunkyb View Post
    I know there are no "magical" solution - hence the quotation marks

    Thanks for the advice. Lots of people keep suggesting digestive enzymes. Where can I get more info?
    If you need to get stuff moving try eating a couple handfuls of Brazil nuts for a few days. Not only are they full of fiber and good fats, they are also really high in selenium which is important for fat loss. They are pretty much my go to food to make moves....
    Also try upping your water intake, things like Senna will work a lot better if your properly hydrated.



  27. I don't know how long you have been on the diet but the body takes a little time to adjust. Pmiller's advice is "good to go"... I also eat mostly oatmeal for my carb source. Metamucil is also a good standby...Pink Lemonade is my favorite.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Metamucil is also a good standby...Pink Lemonade is my favorite.
    I like the orange

  29. This has a lot of potential to degrade into the most immature thread on this forum. But, I'm glad to see we're all (mostly) being adults and offering solid advice.

    I've noticed that my farts definitely are a lot stinkier if I haven't pooped in a while. I supplement 3-6 teaspoons of metamucil 3-5 days a week, depending on how backed up I may or may not be. I've definitely noticed minor constipation since getting on a high protein/low carb diet.

  30. what is the lactose content in the protein? that is probably it. if it is very low, then i'd have her start taking papaya extract. and hey think of it this way, the smellier the fart the healthier the person because you are breaking down alot more of the nutrients u take in. as long as she doesn't fart while ur goin down on her, think of it as a fun activity to do together lol

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    think of it as a fun activity to do together lol
    LMAO!

  32. If the shake is blended, try to let it rest before you consume it. It will help with the amount of air you consume with it. Although farts smell don't come from air you injest, it can make it's way through.

    I'm with a few of the other guys tho. If she just started, it is prob jsut a change in diet. Mine are rancid when I get off my health kick for a month or two, but after a while they are back to normal.

  33. before you go all the way to paleo, try low gluten. It's working for me.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    before you go all the way to paleo, try low gluten. It's working for me.
    Low gluten is not going to stop air from being created in her body if she's consuming something else that she's intolerant to. Not to mention that air can be created simply by gulping too much with your food, not eating enough, eating too much, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  35. lmao. umm stay away from energy drinks. all has to do with diet. maybe get here to go through a detox,

  36. Shwell you have some interesting threads to say the least.........

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TGSmithJr View Post
    This has a lot of potential to degrade into the most immature thread on this forum. But, I'm glad to see we're all (mostly) being adults and offering solid advice.

    I've noticed that my farts definitely are a lot stinkier if I haven't pooped in a while. I supplement 3-6 teaspoons of metamucil 3-5 days a week, depending on how backed up I may or may not be. I've definitely noticed minor constipation since getting on a high protein/low carb diet.
    discussing bodily functions which are normally personal and private , on an open forum is somewhat degrading anyway and distasteful .Bringing humour into the discussion helps to lift the tone of the discussion .you could have also raised the tone by using the correct word ie flatulance and a search on google would have given you ample knowledge as to why they smell

    http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/fart.asp

  38. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    next time she farts in bed , pull the duvet right over her , she underneath it , you on top of it , trapping her inside and let her suffer!
    There ya go! the ole dutch oven is always good for a laugh. Maturity is highly over-rated.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Febreze
    I wonder if we could get the Febreeze guys together with the Victoria's Secret people and make some Febreeze infused panties....

  40. IS she on any PWO? I know alot of people have issues from that? I for instance went from having no problems with Shock Therapy, and taking protein to taking Jack3d and well having similar problems. Im not sure what ingredient it could be but Ive heard and read alot of talk about pre workout products and gas/ droppin the duece. Just another thought incase its not the protein like everyone seems to think.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The suspense is horrid!
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:01 AM
  2. Protein Farts
    By AboveAverage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 05:33 PM
  3. girlfriends first stack?
    By Bendiesel in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:22 PM
  4. Farts
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Log in
Log in