Do YOU like to be hit on at the gym?

1. Do YOU like to be hit on at the gym?

Just curious what everyone thinks =P

2. Yes.. But it depends on who is hitting on me.. I have had many guys hit on me lol.. Not fun..

3. Do you listen to music w/ headphones?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Yes.. But it depends on who is hitting on me.. I have had many guys hit on me lol.. Not fun..
    Bro tell me about it.. Same here. But yes i do, pumps me up more, not that I have a confidence issue or anything but I mean hey Its kinda the equivalent to getting a "good job" pat on the back, in a sense. As far as the other way around, I love hitting on chix!

5. I think an ego boost at the gym is the equivalent of what mystery supplements supposedly help you do.. If you get extra pumped, you see better results
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

6. I'm too "in a zone" to have much social interaction at the gym. I only have 2 minutes in between sets to chat. But gym chicks are the best!

7. i work out at home but sometimes my dog licks me does that count

8. Why are dudes answering a question asked in the female fitness forum? This does not help me in any way.

9. i do not think you should be so gender bias i'm at the end of my pct and i mite have a little estrogen thing going on and that hurt my feelings

10. Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    i do not think you should be so gender bias i'm at the end of my pct and i mite have a little estrogen thing going on and that hurt my feelings

11. Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    i do not think you should be so gender bias i'm at the end of my pct and i mite have a little estrogen thing going on and that hurt my feelings
    NSCA - CSCS

12. No joke, the first time my current gf and I had sex was in a gym. I wasnt a member there, but its where she worked and they were open till midnight, even though nobody ever lifted after ten. So, I dropped by, and we found something fun for her to do!

13. No although when I was single it was more acceptable if someone wanted to talk if they gave me the respect of waiting on my workout to finish!