The IDEAL female body?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Trish Warren is sexy.....


  2. [quote=gamer2be08;2470601]
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post

    Not attractive at all mate... Its a shame, they are destroying their bodies. God intended women to look a certain way and men look a certain way. Men arent supposed to be soft, fat, frail and thats a shame to see too. Men should be ruggid and built. Not saying women cant be fit and strong, because they can, just saying God did not intend for a women to turn into a man; and yes, huge ass muscles and a deep voice are men like qualities, not for women...
    Haha, it's not for us to say what god intended! Male & female qualities are largely influenced by what's the social standard of the time, and muscles are hardly exclusive to men.

    That being said, none of you think power is sexy? Come on! lmfao For example, Lenda Murray not only could whoop your ass in a fight, but could look damn good doing it!

    http://www.bodyfreaks.com/photoplog/...a_Murray_2.jpg

    Triton, you're absolutely hilarious! When you said that I had a flashback of stewie swinging on a female golfers nuts
    •   
       


  3. [quote=Moeller;2471432]
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post

    Haha, it's not for us to say what god intended! Male & female qualities are largely influenced by what's the social standard of the time, and muscles are hardly exclusive to men.

    That being said, none of you think power is sexy? Come on! lmfao For example, Lenda Murray not only could whoop your ass in a fight, but could look damn good doing it!

    http://www.bodyfreaks.com/photoplog/...a_Murray_2.jpg

    Triton, you're absolutely hilarious! When you said that I had a flashback of stewie swinging on a female golfers nuts
    Power? I like being the dominant one

    And lots of muscles on girls = not for me...

  4. [quote=gamer2be08;2471566]
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post

    Power? I like being the dominant one
    Give a little take a little and the game gets even better

  5. I don't have permission to post pics yet, but personally, I've long admired the athletic physique of track and field athletes such as Natasha Hastings and Debbie Dunn.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I don't have permission to post pics yet, but personally, I've long admired the athletic physique of track and field athletes such as Natasha Hastings and Debbie Dunn.
    I agree. Have a friend who was one and in great shape.

  7. [quote=Moeller;2471577]
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post

    Give a little take a little and the game gets even better
    No. Give a little. Take a lot.

  8. I personally think Chelsea Handler is pretty hot...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    I personally think Chelsea Handler is pretty hot...
    i can agree with this.

  10. Meagan Fox. Nuff said, end of thread!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Female Body Shapes - Which are you?
    By FemBot in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 01:23 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:34 PM
  3. Maintaining You Ideal Body
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 03:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Log in
Log in