nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok ladies...

In your opinion, what is the ideal female body?

Post pictures of examples!

BMCLouzee

In MY opinion, this is what the ideal female body is...

Iris Kyle

Simone Ruhl

There are very few fitness and figure models that I really like. Trish Warren is one of them.

I personally don't like the look of "skinny" women, however cut they are. Buuttttt, that's just me.

And of course, I need to rep Christine Anderson

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deleting all off topic posts... It clearly asks for opinions from women in a female sub-forum.

ReBilly

ReBilly

Awards
deleting forum participation for being heavy handed and lame.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deleting all off topic posts... It clearly asks for opinions from women in a female sub-forum.
Serious Question:
Why is the female forum open to us males if we cannot participate in open discussion?

ReBilly

ReBilly

Awards
Who cares. If a mod is gonna be an ass like that, this is not a place I want to be. I'm trying to figure out how to delete all my posts now before I'm banned and they get to keep my content.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serious Answer: Males can participate but there are 100 threads where a topic turns into a jpeg contest on the hottest swimsuit and/or fitness model. Posting in a thread directed towards women specifically and knocking choices made by a female forum member is a bit out of line.

It would be like opening a Steroids discussion and asking for steroid related opinion in the Anabolics section and having a bunch of non steroid using, supplement users, chiming in and taking the subject off topic.

A guy coming in asking why BMCLouzee picked the people she did and having a discussion on that is acceptable. Turning into what it was becoming, isn't.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have 33 posts ReBilly, i'm pretty sure your content isn't much to be kept...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough.

BMC... why do you feel women with Meature's (Man Features) would be classified as the ideal body?

Does any other woman agree? I ask because most other women around here strive for, or have attained a very feminine yet athletic build.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd also like to know if their current physique are what you consider ideal or is it more of their off-season appearance. I know when I talk to other people about male body builders (especially women) I have to explain to them that isn't what they look like 365 days a year and their off-season look is more akin to what I aim for (except old school Lee Priest off season)

ReBilly

ReBilly

Awards
You have 33 posts ReBilly, i'm pretty sure your content isn't much to be kept...
Next time you wanna knock something back in line as a mod, say so. Generally people respect it. But seriously, who deletes people's posts with no warning. And if you don't care about growing your membership, your community, or getting more content (so you can make more money on ad impressions, search rankings, etc) then keep being a pompous ass like that.

If you could I would appreciate if you didn't ban me, but just deleted me altogether. It's your choice tho and something tells me you'll do exactly the opposite just to prove you're the boss.

last post.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, ReBilly... I shouldn't have deleted the 15 off-topic posts knocking a forum member's personal opinion that was asked for in the first place. I should have just made each post a warning instead of making that content lost forever. I didn't delete your Thesis on Peptides for God's sake.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you would think people on a bodybuilding form would know that you don't look competition ready 100% of the time.... The female features come back as soon as the bf goes over 10% and there is water retention going on as well....

ReBilly
I am sure AnabolicMinds can do without another bodybuilding.com convert. Goodbye sir.

-James

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you would think people on a bodybuilding form would know that you don't look competition ready 100% of the time.... The female features come back as soon as the bf goes over 10% and there is water retention going on as well....

ReBilly
I am sure AnabolicMinds can do without another bodybuilding.com convert. Goodbye sir.

-James
Here is an image of Iris Kyle when supposedly in off season. You cannot tell me ANY female features are coming back to this mug.

Texan281

Awards
Gotta love those chicks who have bigger biceps and a deeper voice than most dudes...

And not be knocking your opinion, but I would argue with anybody who claims that "Simone"(probably Simon) Ruhl is a female, including "Simone" her/(his?)self

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first I don't know how to post a picture for some reason I can attach it....But for me personally....

I think women that look like the above have gone to far, I mean someone said, when women start looking like men, to me un natural, For me personally, I am 6'0 and 145-150 sometimes esp in the summer I drop to 134, a little lean for me, but I am tall, long legged and I swim, so it helps with the unwanted "bulk" you can say...during the winter I am 145-150 if I hit 155 I don't get upset......I don't take anything, besides creatine, and a vit c suppliment due to my immune system and the lupus, so on top of it all I have this issue of lupus.... i think its a matter of prefence, I am sure when these "ladies" look at someone like me, I dont fit there mold of fitness.....I think my ideal would be gabrielle reese, volleyball......Loved her ....

TC

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
Here is an image of Iris Kyle when supposedly in off season. You cannot tell me ANY female features are coming back to this mug.

well said

Moeller

Moeller

Awards

well said
I really respect and admire what she's done, but I can't argue that in that pic she looks like shawn ray with long hair and possibly better split biceps.

I would say however, that she still holds some attractive qualities

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really respect and admire what she's done, but I can't argue that in that pic she looks like shawn ray with long hair and possibly better split biceps.

I would say however, that she still holds some attractive qualities
Not attractive at all mate... Its a shame, they are destroying their bodies. God intended women to look a certain way and men look a certain way. Men arent supposed to be soft, fat, frail and thats a shame to see too. Men should be ruggid and built. Not saying women cant be fit and strong, because they can, just saying God did not intend for a women to turn into a man; and yes, huge ass muscles and a deep voice are men like qualities, not for women...

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Not attractive at all mate... Its a shame, they are destroying their bodies. God intended women to look a certain way and men look a certain way. Men arent supposed to be soft, fat, frail and thats a shame to see too. Men should be ruggid and built. Not saying women cant be fit and strong, because they can, just saying God did not intend for a women to turn into a man; and yes, huge ass muscles and a deep voice are men like qualities, not for women...
Haha, it's not for us to say what god intended! Male & female qualities are largely influenced by what's the social standard of the time, and muscles are hardly exclusive to men.

That being said, none of you think power is sexy? Come on! lmfao :hitit: For example, Lenda Murray not only could whoop your ass in a fight, but could look damn good doing it!

http://www.bodyfreaks.com/photoplog/images/1/1_Lenda_Murray_2.jpg

Triton, you're absolutely hilarious! When you said that I had a flashback of stewie swinging on a female golfers nuts

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's not for us to say what god intended! Male & female qualities are largely influenced by what's the social standard of the time, and muscles are hardly exclusive to men.

That being said, none of you think power is sexy? Come on! lmfao :hitit: For example, Lenda Murray not only could whoop your ass in a fight, but could look damn good doing it!

http://www.bodyfreaks.com/photoplog/images/1/1_Lenda_Murray_2.jpg

Triton, you're absolutely hilarious! When you said that I had a flashback of stewie swinging on a female golfers nuts
Power? I like being the dominant one:sgrin:

And lots of muscles on girls = not for me...

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have permission to post pics yet, but personally, I've long admired the athletic physique of track and field athletes such as Natasha Hastings and Debbie Dunn.

allenzo

Awards
I don't have permission to post pics yet, but personally, I've long admired the athletic physique of track and field athletes such as Natasha Hastings and Debbie Dunn.
I agree. Have a friend who was one and in great shape.

bomb402

Awards
I personally think Chelsea Handler is pretty hot...