Help me help my girl

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey ladies,

need some help picking out a good fat burner for my girl. She heard about this stuff called "Healthe Trim" on the radio...I was just wondering if it was any good. Here's the label

http://www.healthhound.org/wp-content/themes/healthx/images/healthetrimlabel.png

If there are better products out there i'm all ears. I know my mom had really good success with this one..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Burner-Tablets-120-Count-Bottles/dp/B000GOX0KW]Amazon.com: Universal Fat Burner Tablets for Women, 120-Count Bottles: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

No need to preach to me about dieting, training, and rest. I know these are paramount and I'm guiding her along the way.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Why not go with OEP? Good track record.
well i know some products out there are geared more towards women so I wanted to her from women with experience what some of the better one's are

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Healthy trim sounds like a gimick if you ask me...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Healthy trim sounds like a gimick if you ask me...
Appreciate the two cents....but really guys if you aren't a chick then I'm not interested in what you have to say. This has been posted in the female fitness section for a reason. Sorry!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
need some help picking out a good fat burner for my girl. She heard about this stuff called "Healthe Trim" on the radio...I was just wondering if it was any good.
Pretty much any fat burner that works for a male is going to work for a female - these "for women" and "for men" products re fat loss are just a marketing gimmick (unless the product is hormonal, and then, women should NOT use such products) - and generally contain the exact same ingredients, just at smaller [overall] dosages. Healthe Trim looks like an average fat burner, and will work with the right nutrition and training - like all of them will.

Personally, re stacks, the NeoVar (creatine/nutrient repatitioner)/IGF-2 (natural Growth Hormone booster)/Lipotrophin-PM (non-stimulant/nighttime fat burner) stack has worked the best re fat loss for me; and as a standalone, IGF-2 or Hot Rox Extreme (you do need to not be sensitive to stimulants to use this) are the two products that work wonders.

I recommend taking a look around at various reviews on different products and try on - what works best for one individual does not work the best for everyone, so a little experimentation re different products is required.

~Team APPNUT