- 06-01-2010, 12:58 AM
- 06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
- 5'1" 116 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
As far as trying to "drop as much weight" as you can - don't be concerned with WEIGHT (you can lose weight easily and fast enough); you should be concerned with BODY COMPOSITION, because what is the point of losing weight as fast as you can if you're losing a lot of precious muscle as well?!
Also, bear in mind that FAT loss is dependent upon far more than the supplements that you use - NUTRITION and TRAINING are the primary keys that are going to get you there; never rely on supplements to do it. I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to gain a better understanding of what is required.
- 07-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Hoodia Concentrate by Source Naturals... stuff SLAYS my appetite.... ive tried em all too. get it. love it
Similar Forum Threads
- By metroba in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:59 PM
- By Bella86 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:07 PM
- By LittleC802 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM
- By tg31 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:44 AM
- By Medic in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:23 PM