Appetite Suppressant

Bella86

Awards
Hi ladies!:) Any suggestions for a killer appetite suppressant? I'm looking into lean efx or the "get up and go stack" (alpha t2 + OxyElite Pro), or maybe even tryin an EC stack.. Not sure though... tryin to drop as much weight as I can w/in 4 weeks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi ladies!:) Any suggestions for a killer appetite suppressant? I'm looking into lean efx or the "get up and go stack" (alpha t2 + OxyElite Pro), or maybe even tryin an EC stack.. Not sure though... tryin to drop as much weight as I can w/in 4 weeks.
The only products that have ever suppressed my appetite are BLACK CATS, DCP, and Lean Xtreme (original version).

As far as trying to "drop as much weight" as you can - don't be concerned with WEIGHT (you can lose weight easily and fast enough); you should be concerned with BODY COMPOSITION, because what is the point of losing weight as fast as you can if you're losing a lot of precious muscle as well?!

Also, bear in mind that FAT loss is dependent upon far more than the supplements that you use - NUTRITION and TRAINING are the primary keys that are going to get you there; never rely on supplements to do it. I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to gain a better understanding of what is required.

~Team APPNUT

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Hoodia Concentrate by Source Naturals... stuff SLAYS my appetite.... ive tried em all too. get it. love it