Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like flies and all the kinds of presses, is it true?

I was thinkin itd only get rid of the fat around the breast tissue?

BMCLouzee

Boobs are made of fat, so in essence, boobs do get smaller as you lose the body fat. Even if you don't specifically do your flys and presses, regular fat loss with still make your boobies smaller. It's just how things go. I'm Asian and cursed with these mosquito bites so it doesn't matter to me either way LOL. I do incline bench, flat, decline, dumb bell, barbell, peck deck, etc and if anything I'm developing a stronger chest. I plan on getting implants when I have the money, but for now I just have to deal with it. =(

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since when was breast tissue fat? Females that work on chest will notice their breasts tighten up or firm more.. Not really making them smaller...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinkin the same gamer.. Id like to hear more opinions

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When it equates to males, a lot of men can form "breasts" with excess fat in the chest/nipple region. But if breasts were fat, then all men with gyno would have to do would be diet and exercise. No, you will not lose your boobs from benching... If you have smaller breasts, the tightening/firming up of the area may make it appear that you lost breast tissue (size), but that is not the case...

BMCLouzee

Breasts are made up of fat tissue AND actual breast (dense) tissue. Sorry. You were asking if chest exercises equate to smaller breasts. Yes and no. Depending on the ratio of actual breast tissue you have versus fatty tissue, your boobs will lose the "fatty" part and appear smaller while actually making the dense breast part of your chest more pronounce. General fat loss would be more of a concern in shrinking boobs assuming the fat tissues are more prominent. I will have to say from experience that benching coupled with a weight loss regimen did make my boobs smaller just because I know that I was carrying a bit of excess fat in my boobs. With my diet, I'm gaining muscle in my chest thus making it easier for me to lose fat in that area. It's all relative. You might already be starting off with a perfect set of dense tissue breasts, so chest workouts and whatever diet you're on won't really affect the size, just the definition. Good for you. But generally speaking, boobs do contain a fatty tissue that will ultimately "shrink" your boobs when you lose weight.

http://health.msn.com/fitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100144962

BMCLouzee

Out of curiosity, why are you asking? I'm answering from a female point of view, so I might be missing something. Is it for you, a girl you know, etc?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im training my gf and shes fairly reluctant to do some lifts. This was my only concern for her ending up with a physique she didnt want

BMCLouzee

How large are her breasts? Is she overweight, underweight? I didn't lose too much size, but every little bit counts.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How large are her breasts? Is she overweight, underweight? I didn't lose too much size, but every little bit counts.
Thanks BMC. My girlfriend was actually curious of the same and I didn't know how to answer it. She has decent size breasts, but is looking to lose alittle fat. She obviously would like to avoid losing the breasts, so has avoided chest exercise. Thanks for the info.

BMCLouzee

Thanks BMC. My girlfriend was actually curious of the same and I didn't know how to answer it. She has decent size breasts, but is looking to lose alittle fat. She obviously would like to avoid losing the breasts, so has avoided chest exercise. Thanks for the info.
No problem. Just speaking from experience.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like flies and all the kinds of presses, is it true?

I was thinkin itd only get rid of the fat around the breast tissue?
No, this is UNtrue. If a woman loses bodyfat, then yes, her breasts may get smaller, especially if she has natural breasts (implants are going to stay the same size), since breasts have some fat composition. However, in all honesty, even losing bodyfat is not going to make that much difference to her, unless she starts to get below 10% bodyfat or so.

I personally lose some size, and go from a D-cup to a C-cup when I get lower than 10% bodyfat - but most women are NOT going to do this, considering that most women do not want to be and maintain the leanness that I do - and as soon as I go back above it, my breasts go back to being a D; and if I get to 12% bodyfat or more, they get even bigger, LOL.

Im training my gf and shes fairly reluctant to do some lifts. This was my only concern for her ending up with a physique she didnt want
Tell her not to be too concerned. Resistance training is NOT going to get her a physique she doesn't want, especially if she looks at fitness models and the like and wants to look like them, and if anything, it will be what gets her there (if everything else is right).

~Team APPNUT

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ Exactly what I was saying, the fat portion will be reduced or lost, but the dense tissue will stay..

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea she should be good. I think hers have like no fat on them anyways.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer strong muscular boobies over flabby fat titties any day!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Try benching when your drunk. Me and some people did it yesterday and I feel it has helped me alot with my form.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Try benching when your drunk. Me and some people did it yesterday and I feel it has helped me alot with my form.
Bull****, decreased motor skills. Also, lack of endurance.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Haha it was a joke man

lzyga09

Awards
good way to get ur posts up ... stop posting about bs and stick to the topic please any way , the fat portion will be reduced or lost, but the dense tissue will stay is something i will agree with