Cellulites - AnabolicMinds.com

Cellulites

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  118 lbs.

Cellulites

Developing cellulite is a terrible phenomena for women. I am just wondering if exercise can take this out or will women have to live with it forever?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by orangerain View Post
    Developing cellulite is a terrible phenomena for women. I am just wondering if exercise can take this out or will women have to live with it forever?
    Cellulite is fat like any other, and the same way to get rid of it as you do with others - nutrition and exercise. Poor circulation can also play a role in the development of cellulite, but exercise increases circulation. You canNOT spot reduce it, like you canNOT spot reduce fat. And women do NOT have to live with it; they develop it, like any other fat, from a poor diet and the lack of exercise!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  118 lbs.

Thank you for the answer Rosie. I got a little panicky when one of my friends told me it's irreversible. :| But it's good to know that it can be taken out through exercise and diet.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the answer Rosie. I got a little panicky when one of my friends told me it's irreversible. :| But it's good to know that it can be taken out through exercise and diet.
    No worries, chick One thing to remember is almost EVERYTHING is reversible; and nutrition and training can be a 'cure' for a great many things, including but not limited to cellulite, obesity, diabetes (Type II), high cholesterol, etc. Unless your friend/s are educated fitness professionals who know their stuff, then I would take anything they say regarding health and fitness with a grain of salt.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  110 lbs.

I managed to gain lots of cellulite and now it is gone. 50lbs later there is none. It will go away.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  118 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfam View Post
    I managed to gain lots of cellulite and now it is gone. 50lbs later there is none. It will go away.
    That's good to know. I have been trying to keep my diet balanced and have been exercising. It really does lessen the cellulite, especially at the back of my thighs.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

am so glad to hear that cellulite is reversable! but have a question, how come some women who are very thin with not much fat have cellulite??
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Last I checked and it's been a while but you can never kill off fat cells with anything less than LIPO. Once you create a fat cell it can only be shrunk. Cellulite is a weird beast... I know marathon runners with <10% BF who have some cellulite. That doesn't mean it can't be reduced and eating better with exercise will make your body healthier overall.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Also Cellulitis isn't the same thing as cellulite...

As to my statement above about fat cells; there are several therories out right now. One I just found states that you never change the number but only how much fat they hold but that apparently opens other questions that have no answers just yet.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Poor circulation can also play a role in the development of cellulite, but exercise increases circulation.
    Circulation definetly plays a big role. A lot of women have desk jobs and it seems to contribute to the problem. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot one can do about this because the jobs require so much sitting. Important thing is to get that exercise in after work
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?