Boyfriends Stop Posting Here For Your Girlfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMCLouzee

If your girl is serious about "losing fat" "gaining muscle" and the ever infamous "toning up" then get her b!tch ass here. You don't go send her to YOUR job interview, to YOUR college classes, to YOUR job. It's the same with fitness. Don't take the initiative for her, she's not going to learn. She will not improve. Encourage her to set up an account and post on this site. She will be WELCOMED. Half of the threads here are started by dudes asking for advice for their ladies. Geez.

BMCLouzee

Woohoo! Reps from the boyfriend!!! I'm giddy like a little girl now.

mildot

Awards
:raincloud:

In other words. . . . .

Stop holding her purse. Have her do something herself.
Man the F* up!

:nono:

:thanks:

BMCLouzee

I know, right. Not all b!tches need their hand held.

I'm still very feminine, but with the help of my conservative, hard ass boyfriend, I learned how to:

1) Change a flat tire
2) Change my oil
3) Bench press

BMCLouzee

Ladies, don't expect your man to haul your fat ass when Rapture comes. Unless he's learned how to squat 160 lbs, you're **** out of luck.

I shouldn't be such a bitch. I still need to learn how to do a pull up without jumping first.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ladies, don't expect your man to haul your fat ass when Rapture comes. Unless he's learned how to squat 160 lbs, you're **** out of luck.

I shouldn't be such a bitch. I still need to learn how to do a pull up without jumping first.
Female or male ^^^^^.. You are a feisty one...

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Could be ladies posing as dudes to ask questions for themselves too...Some people are just shy that way...especially women who are overweight.

I mean how many guys come on here asking for advice for a "friend"....haha...eg;mY "friend wants to run a cycle of -----"..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could be ladies posing as dudes to ask questions for themselves too...Some people are just shy that way...especially women who are overweight.

I mean how many guys come on here asking for advice for a "friend"....haha...eg;mY "friend wants to run a cycle of -----"..
I hate the friend card... How can you be shy on the internet...

BMCLouzee

I agree with gamer, though. You can be totally anonymous in these forums so I don't really see the point in being shy and telling people you're so and so to feel comfortable posting here. However, I should point out that I have no shame, so I really don't care about the touchy feely goings on in a thread specifically aimed towards women. I've known too many fat, lazy women in my life that I can't begin to have sympathy for women who think that there's a quick fix in losing the fat. I've spent months in different gyms and see the same damn fat bitches that have made little to no progress, spending their entire half an hour of gym time on the treadmill walking AND talking on the phone.

I can understand why guys would want to say he's asking for a friend, especially if it's a cycle that's supposed to be illegal. That or they need an answer to their newb questions and I've seen y'alls threads, you people bite each others head off when guys do a cycle too long, don't use a PCT, and all this other stuff. I personally have no problem with y'alls cycles and I'd rather those prospective users of pro hormones know what to do before they start.

I'm just saying women ought to get their heads out of their asses and stop bitching about being too fat or too skinny. The first step in solving the problem is admitting that you have one. If I can drag y'alls gals in the gym I would. I've been trying to get my mom into an effective routine, but she throws the "I'm too old" "I don't have enough time" card left and right. Other women, who shall remain anonymous, have the most ridiculous goals I've ever heard. Some bitches want to look "hot" and want to look good in a bikini. but their idea of a hot bod is totally off and what they really want is too look like a super model when they are simply too short or their body composition just won't allow that. There's a way too look good for your height and your body type, but if they say they want to look like Beyonce, then get some better looking tits, a golden tan, and facial reconstruction because the gym don't fix fugly.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha i literally laughed out loud at that its funny cause its true if there shy on the internet i cant even imagine them in real life.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You would be surprised. Many people are afraid to be themselves even on the internet because they psychologically do not have enough confidence to be themselves. So many people do not have the thick skin to deal with internet people. Many people take things personally and because of that they will create a fantasy and pretend to be someone else so they do not have to deal with themselves.

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Is it bad to tell these people to man-up? Is it insensitive?
No it is not. People have to learn to quit living in la la land and deal with reality. Walking on egg shells and worrying about hurting someone's feelings is a real problem in society. I am about as blunt and brash as they come and because of that I earn more respect because I am consistent...as my wife would say...I am consistently an a$$hole, but I pick and choose my spots wisely . As far as manning up...I always say either nut up or shut the F*ck up because this is the real world, not some fantasy land!

I try to help people and I am respectful, but there comes a time when people need the proverbial bitch slap regardless of whether it is a man or woman because they need a reality check. However, the most important thing is to always remember that it is not what you say, but rather how you say it that matters in regard to how people receive your message. Your tone, word selection, sentence structure, etc make a bigger difference than people tend to realize.

Cheers!:cheers:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE guys,.. stop asking for advise from us women, we are here to be the minority and to have fantastic asses. By nature, we don't want to help build yet another ass that might look as fabulous as ours!

To make it harder, make your girl create an account here because when she asks her man what she should do (becasue she likes her educated man of course!) We want him to have no idea, or give us advise taylered for men

GOD! ; Honest to Pete (lol- I don't know, my Mom used to say that alot,...to me),.. I'm used to going online for answers, why isn't the rest of the world!:AR15firing:

Would it be alright for Any GUY to post in the excercise science, or training forum that PEOPLE STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!?

Not trying to be an a** , just pointing out how this sounds to some (knowing god damn well how it will actually be received here:tongue2:)

Last edited:
BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
It is true...
I'm on here all the time, my girl Isn't.
Wouldn't It be just easier to log into my account, which is already saved on here and simply ask a question?

She comes to my work and see's me looking at all this stuff. Her, being an mma fighter and co-owner of course is going to ask what is good for her, some tips ect.

Why does she have to create an account, ect ect when she can just ask me and since im sitting here supposed to be working and on this forum just ask for her? Is that so hard?

A question is a question, you ask me something I'll tell you if i know about it otherwise ill suggest some one who can.

You come to me and say "My Bf wants to know how to get is outter chest bigger."
I'll tell you to tell him "Do cable cross overs, butterfly ect."

He then has the knowledge he was seeking, whats wrong with that?

Sure this is a male dominated forum and that could be why most women don't bother signing up ect. It doesn't say "Womens Fitness" up top It says Anabolic Minds.

Most women want to be sleek and slender, not bulging with muscle like us men. So thats probily why AM doesn't attract most females and the typical gym rat male.

BMCLouzee

You find a lot of posts in this sub-forum asking about "can you make my gf a diet plan?" "I have this chick friend that isn't happy with her bulge, what exercises can she do?" "my chick is eating 3 times a day, a slice of this, a cup of that, she's wanting to gain weight, but why it isn't working?"

These questions are wholly complex and answers like "eat more protein" "do more weights" do not suffice, especially in a forum like this. Dude, if you think all you need to do to create a larger chest is "Do cable cross overs, butterfly ect." then you should reassess your knowledge of fitness. If people can spot train parts of their body then EVERYONE in this world would be much happier. It doesn't work that way. Browse through some of the threads in this forum and you'll find that alot of the questions they ask are effing stupid and what they should really do is research basic diet and nutrition and read on different workout routines that will assist in their fitness goals. You're right, this is anabolic minds. If your argument is correct, then everything under that title would suggest people in this forum are interested in pumping hardcore iron, following strict diets, and possibly juicing. The female fitness sub-forum, in turn, will suggest a community of female fitness enthusiasts that are interested in PUMPING HARDCORE IRON, FOLLOWING STRICT DIETS, AND POSSIBLY JUICING. The appeal of this site to me is that this community does not house a bunch of ignorant ****s bashing on other people and looking to post pictures of themselves to be self loving douches. I expect the females do be just as dedicated, intelligent, and motivated as the male members of this community.

It's not hard to create an account here. Any person who frequents the internet enough will have a **** load of accounts they may neglect, but pick up from time to time to browse forums. If you're going to ask a question for your girlfriend, at least make it halfway intelligible with sufficient information about their fitness goals and current routines. Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. Asking how to lose fat and gain muscle can be easily answered by stickies provided in this sub-forum. If a variable is presented that complicates the basic ideas of weight loss, then by all means ask. If you just want to be a douche-bag lurker then go to bodyspace. This isn't the place.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You find a lot of posts in this sub-forum asking about "can you make my gf a diet plan?" "I have this chick friend that isn't happy with her bulge, what exercises can she do?" "my chick is eating 3 times a day, a slice of this, a cup of that, she's wanting to gain weight, but why it isn't working?"

These questions are wholly complex and answers like "eat more protein" "do more weights" do not suffice, especially in a forum like this. Dude, if you think all you need to do to create a larger chest is "Do cable cross overs, butterfly ect." then you should reassess your knowledge of fitness. If people can spot train parts of their body then EVERYONE in this world would be much happier. It doesn't work that way. Browse through some of the threads in this forum and you'll find that alot of the questions they ask are effing stupid and what they should really do is research basic diet and nutrition and read on different workout routines that will assist in their fitness goals. You're right, this is anabolic minds. If your argument is correct, then everything under that title would suggest people in this forum are interested in pumping hardcore iron, following strict diets, and possibly juicing. The female fitness sub-forum, in turn, will suggest a community of female fitness enthusiasts that are interested in PUMPING HARDCORE IRON, FOLLOWING STRICT DIETS, AND POSSIBLY JUICING. The appeal of this site to me is that this community does not house a bunch of ignorant ****s bashing on other people and looking to post pictures of themselves to be self loving douches. I expect the females do be just as dedicated, intelligent, and motivated as the male members of this community.

It's not hard to create an account here. Any person who frequents the internet enough will have a **** load of accounts they may neglect, but pick up from time to time to browse forums. If you're going to ask a question for your girlfriend, at least make it halfway intelligible with sufficient information about their fitness goals and current routines. Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. Asking how to lose fat and gain muscle can be easily answered by stickies provided in this sub-forum. If a variable is presented that complicates the basic ideas of weight loss, then by all means ask. If you just want to be a douche-bag lurker then go to bodyspace. This isn't the place.
Cable cross over and butterfly's comment was mearly a suggestion. They both are two work outs that should be incorporated into a chest workout. Where did i state In my post that that's my workout log or whatever? It's just asking for tips and help. And just to let you know, depending what exercises you do, It does help a specific part In your body more or less. Tell me, Close grip bench, does that help your tri's out more that a standard grip bench? Anyone who knows anything of lifting would say yes. That can be sort of "Spot Training." Cross overs help outer chest more that the center. What about triceps, there are three heads in the tricep and there are different ways to "Spot Train" each head. I could agree that yea, some of the questions asked are stupid, but from what you are telling us no one can ask a question for some one else. I don't really think thats right. If my girl has a question, she can simply use my account and ask for her. I don't see It being a problem. The average I guess thought of a younger woman would want to be you know, slender, model body ect. Not one guy i really know finds a women on juice attractive. It practically turns women into men. You want to do that, go ahead. Im just glad I ain't throwing the **** to ya. Then again, I found this website due to my love of supplements. Some woman can look up fat burners or something and hop up on this sight. Or ask their boyfriend who could be a possible fitness enthusiast who knows about this place and would ask In the female section. It is for females am i right?

Think of it this way, my girl is on her period and needs tampons. I go buy them for her. Do i expect to be bashed at the register for purchasing them? They are not for me but my girlfriend. Same thing can be applied to info on here. If you see extremely stupid threads that do not belong in here, i suggest telling an administrator who could remove them if there are so much of an inconvience to you. I really don't think you need to go on and create a new post and rant about it. Then again If you have a problem with people asking questions on here, there is always the option of just not logging on at all.

BMCLouzee

Cable cross over and butterfly's comment was mearly a suggestion. They both are two work outs that should be incorporated into a chest workout. Where did i state In my post that that's my workout log or whatever? It's just asking for tips and help. And just to let you know, depending what exercises you do, It does help a specific part In your body more or less. Tell me, Close grip bench, does that help your tri's out more that a standard grip bench? Anyone who knows anything of lifting would say yes. That can be sort of "Spot Training." Cross overs help outer chest more that the center. What about triceps, there are three heads in the tricep and there are different ways to "Spot Train" each head. I could agree that yea, some of the questions asked are stupid, but from what you are telling us no one can ask a question for some one else. I don't really think thats right. If my girl has a question, she can simply use my account and ask for her. I don't see It being a problem. The average I guess thought of a younger woman would want to be you know, slender, model body ect. Not one guy i really know finds a women on juice attractive. It practically turns women into men. You want to do that, go ahead. Im just glad I ain't throwing the **** to ya. Then again, I found this website due to my love of supplements. Some woman can look up fat burners or something and hop up on this sight. Or ask their boyfriend who could be a possible fitness enthusiast who knows about this place and would ask In the female section. It is for females am i right?

Think of it this way, my girl is on her period and needs tampons. I go buy them for her. Do i expect to be bashed at the register for purchasing them? They are not for me but my girlfriend. Same thing can be applied to info on here. If you see extremely stupid threads that do not belong in here, i suggest telling an administrator who could remove them if there are so much of an inconvience to you. I really don't think you need to go on and create a new post and rant about it. Then again If you have a problem with people asking questions on here, there is always the option of just not logging on at all.
Buying tampons for your girl has nothing to do with boyfriends stop posting for your girlfriends. I started this thread because many women on and off the online world bitch and complain about being fat asses and do nothing or little to fix the problem. I've heard complaints from my own mother, her sisters, my boyfriend's mother, his sister, about all the problems and hardships they have about being overweight. They all give up and decide that being skinny is reserved for the younger generation and that sagging boobs and cellulite is a dark future that you will inevitably encounter. I disagree with this mentality which is why I have such great respect for those few women who really understand and discipline themselves in fitness and health.

This thread obviously doesn't speak to you. You love your girl, I can tell, but if you don't SEE why I started this thread then don't post here anymore. If a guy tells a girl that she could use to lose a few pounds he get's called an *******. She gets depressed, starts thinking her guy is being an unfair douchebag and begins to think that supermodels are an "irrational figure of beauty." If a chick tells another chick to lose weight, it's different. In my case, I'm not as kind with the matter. I'm speaking out for what guys would like to say, but can't for fear of rejection or what have you.

Again, reread some of the threads here. There are requests for exercises to reduce belly fat. The context in which it is asked suggest that the individual does not have sufficient knowledge in general fat loss. Giving "tips and advice" in the area of specific workouts can't help this person if he/she assumes that exercise is all she needs. I can tell her to do vertical leg crunches or Roman Chair leg lifts to work on her rectus abdominis and obliques. Or ball crunches or long arm crunches to work her upper abs. It's all fine and dandy and I have no problem suggesting exercises as long as they are completely aware that there's more than just doing them.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to see what you are saying. It's all about diet and proper exercise, nothing more. If you are over weight ect., you need a strict regiment of cardio and calorie and carb restrictions. I'd honestly just have a sticky made addressing those who seek to lose weight ect. I can understand the constant nagging posts of bull but if I were to ask you what exercises my girlfriend could do to get her butt bigger (tone ect.) would you reply in a positive manner? Simple questions to ask an obvious seasoned woman lifter about how to do something or what exercises exactly shouldnt be a problem. But I am deffinatley with you with the stupid obvious questions.

My mother wants to lose arm fat (tricep area), I bought her weights so she can start something and not even leave the home. They collect dust. I know what you are saying with that crap.

I do love my girl to death. We are happily engaged, she is moving in with me in a month, and she is a total health freak. She co-owns/sales rep of an MMA team, is very successful but is also curious with health questions and always asks me. Most women come to their man for problems, just the way it is. If she asked me something, I would obviously ask a veteran like your self.

BMCLouzee

Well, let me start off by extending my gratitude towards your good attitude. This would have gone one of two ways 1) you would have been a total douche bag or 2) been a nice gentleman. I'm happy to find that you are the latter. It speaks highly of your character and your girl is lucky to have you. I wish you the best in your relationship and fitness goals.

I'm an advocate of total well being. I think the biggest problem with people wanting to get fit is that they fail to realize that it's a lifestyle change, not a minor tweak in your everyday regimen. I don't completely condemn people for having this mentality given that progress in America means getting **** done fast, the easiest way possible. I don't blame them. For questions like "how do I get a bigger ass?" I'd honestly respond "let me see your ass." And seriously, they'd have to be specific in what they want. Logically, if they just want a big, smooth, JLO ass either get implants or eat a lot and hope that genetics will carry that fat to your ass. If they specifically want to lose a bit of ass fat, so you can see more ass muscles then follow your general weight loss guidelines and focus on lunges, lying leg curls, ass to the grass feet together squats on the smith. If you want buns of steel because you plain don't have an ass, then focus on a muscle gain regimen and more ass-based exercises. Point being, it's easier to type it out than actually doing it. I'm a chick and I'm familiar with some of the female though processes here. I frequent other forums than this and the biggest difference between men and women is that everything is a contest to a man and when you guys post your logs something in the back of your mind is thinking "damn, I got to do this body part better than this guy." I don't speak for all women, but women, in general, give up and see a hotter chick as a threat and convince themselves that it's not them with the problem, but society for classifying what's hot or not. I don't believe that. Fat asses are fat asses by any other name. Cruel? Maybe. True? Definitely.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'll def. be sure never to ask a question in the women's forum...

geez.

BMCLouzee

I'll def. be sure never to ask a question in the women's forum...

geez.
You can if you want to. Just as long as you're not asking on behalf of your female counterpart :silly:

She has fingers. She can start an account and ask herself.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can if you want to. Just as long as you're not asking on behalf of your female counterpart :silly:

She has fingers. She can start an account and ask herself.
If I feel like asking a question on behalf of my wife, I have every right to do so.

She has her own account on AM, is well respected, is the strongest female at our gym, and a company rep on here to boot. She knows her stuff. But if she is unavailable or incapable of asking a question on here for some reason and I am, you better believe I'll ask it for her. And I'd be pissed to receive flak for doing so.

AM is about an exchange of information.

BMCLouzee

Lord, what's your deal? The thread was originally intended for all the fat bitches that are too lazy to get on here and ask for themselves. Obviously under extreme cases I wouldn't expect a physically injured, extremely busy woman to get on here and do it. Most of you guys can get on here regularly and I know your schedule is just as demanding, if not, more demanding than your wives and girlfriends. Read the entire thread, Resolve. I don't intend to argue and if I was a total post Nazi, I'd make it so that men couldn't post under female fitness.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lord, what's your deal? The thread was originally intended for all the fat bitches that are too lazy to get on here and ask for themselves. Obviously under extreme cases I wouldn't expect a physically injured, extremely busy woman to get on here and do it. Most of you guys can get on here regularly and I know your schedule is just as demanding, if not, more demanding than your wives and girlfriends. Read the entire thread, Resolve. I don't intend to argue and if I was a total post Nazi, I'd make it so that men couldn't post under female fitness.
Chill. :sigh: I'm not pissed now, I said I would be in the scenario I presented.

I stand by my former declaration: AM is for the exchange of information.

I will add to that this: that exchange is regardless of sex. Should we restrict your access to just Female fitness? Of course not. Same holds true in reverse; if I or another member has a question regarding a woman's diet or training, we have every right to present it in this or any appropriate sub-forum.

Also, it is hardly your decision who posts anywhere on here.

BMCLouzee

I said if I WERE a post Nazi. I don't have a problem with guys posting on here as long as it's half way intelligible with some humility. I don't approve of the "How to make your girl squirt?" that got nasty real quick. It's not the "exchange of information" that's the issue for me. I won't withhold information that I know can potentially really, sincerely help someone out. My point is, if guys can get on here, post their extensive workout routines, diet plans, supplement list, etc. and ask questions that will help them reach their fitness goals, then why don't their girlfriends get on here, too, because apparently they're just as intent in getting fit as their boyfriends.

I know I'm constantly ranting on this thread and I'm becoming more and more of the AM Bitch icon, but it's a serious pet peeve of mine. It's not just online, trust me, I'm much worse in person. It's just the whole female perspective on fitness. They're either real lazy, real dedicated, or bouncing in between the two. You're lucky to have a wife that takes care of her body. My mom's a fat ass. My boyfriend's mom is a fat ass. My aunt is a fat ass. My cousin is a fat ass. This girl I used to work with is a total fat ass. And I kid you not their excuses are a mixture of the following: I'm on meds, I don't have enough time, It's too hard, I can't go to the gym because I'm sad, I'm too old, health food is expensive. Houston is the 6th fattest city in the United States. Hell, my boyfriend and I play count the fatties at Wal-mart. Cruel? Hell yeah. but what are you gonna do about it. It's sad and what's worst is that there's apparently a movement out there encouraging people that it's alright to be fat. It isn't. This is what I believe in and I'm sorry you had to be the victim of this severely, estrogenic rant. Sorry, Resolve.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Would women be allowed to post in the forums that are predominantly male?

BMCLouzee

Oh my god. Read the post above you. I'm a broken record here. I said I don't really care "as long as it's half way intelligible with some humility." Personally, if the male-dominated sub-forums were talking about pro-hormones that I couldn't use, PCTs that I don't really need, and supplements that help with male sexual enhancement then I probably won't be there. Otherwise, I'm proficient with effective hair removal techniques, preparing chicken breast, and incline bench press so expect to find me in those areas of interest. I'm ranting some more. Everyone might want to leave me alone right now.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said if I WERE a post Nazi.
And I'm saying it doesn't matter if you're a Nazi or not, it's not your decision who posts where.

I don't have a problem with guys posting on here as long as it's half way intelligible with some humility. I don't approve of the "How to make your girl squirt?" that got nasty real quick.
Something we agree on! However, you could use a dose of that humility yourself.

It's not the "exchange of information" that's the issue for me. I won't withhold information that I know can potentially really, sincerely help someone out. My point is, if guys can get on here, post their extensive workout routines, diet plans, supplement list, etc. and ask questions that will help them reach their fitness goals, then why don't their girlfriends get on here, too, because apparently they're just as intent in getting fit as their boyfriends.
A legitimate point. But that does not preclude having a proxy as your source of information. Asking someone for help in person, who in turn comes to AM for help, is equally valid.

I know I'm constantly ranting on this thread and I'm becoming more and more of the AM Bitch icon, but it's a serious pet peeve of mine. It's not just online, trust me, I'm much worse in person. It's just the whole female perspective on fitness. They're either real lazy, real dedicated, or bouncing in between the two. You're lucky to have a wife that takes care of her body. My mom's a fat ass. My boyfriend's mom is a fat ass. My aunt is a fat ass. My cousin is a fat ass. This girl I used to work with is a total fat ass. And I kid you not their excuses are a mixture of the following: I'm on meds, I don't have enough time, It's too hard, I can't go to the gym because I'm sad, I'm too old, health food is expensive. Houston is the 6th fattest city in the United States. Hell, my boyfriend and I play count the fatties at Wal-mart. Cruel? Hell yeah. but what are you gonna do about it. It's sad and what's worst is that there's apparently a movement out there encouraging people that it's alright to be fat. It isn't. This is what I believe in and I'm sorry you had to be the victim of this severely, estrogenic rant. Sorry, Resolve.
Louzee, America is fat. Not just your mom, or your boyfriend's mom, or your aunt or cousin. More than 50% of the whole country. And if they're apathetic towards their health and condition, then the possible excuses are endless.

But, if a person, whether boy or girl, shows even a shred of interest in bringing physical discipline and training into their lives, why deny them the opportunity? If, for whatever reason, a girl prefers to have her boyfriend post on this male-centric place we call AM instead of posting herself, why say no?
In doing so, you could be preventing one of those Wal-Mart people you mock from turning a new corner in their life.

You are right. It is not ok to be fat. And I hold dearly to my belief that is our duty to encourage the betterment of those around us, in whatever manner is appropriate. But, in your stance on this issue, you are potentially denying some people who don't want to be fat the opportunity to change.

BMCLouzee

Oookkk. My post is not well received by the majority of this forum, so I'm not going to keep this up and risk getting banned. I made my point and I stand by it. If it bothers anyone then my apologies.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm proficient with effective hair removal techniques,
Could some one shed light on this secret? Im a big hairy Italian guy and I am forced to shave my chest/stomach every 3 days, and back every 4-5. When i shave my chest, I tend to get ingrown hairs. I need some sort of voodoo magic to help me with this. Any of you shamans that know this secret, It could really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.