Boyfriends Stop Posting Here For Your Girlfriends

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. BMCLouzee

I said if I WERE a post Nazi. I don't have a problem with guys posting on here as long as it's half way intelligible with some humility. I don't approve of the "How to make your girl squirt?" that got nasty real quick. It's not the "exchange of information" that's the issue for me. I won't withhold information that I know can potentially really, sincerely help someone out. My point is, if guys can get on here, post their extensive workout routines, diet plans, supplement list, etc. and ask questions that will help them reach their fitness goals, then why don't their girlfriends get on here, too, because apparently they're just as intent in getting fit as their boyfriends.

I know I'm constantly ranting on this thread and I'm becoming more and more of the AM Bitch icon, but it's a serious pet peeve of mine. It's not just online, trust me, I'm much worse in person. It's just the whole female perspective on fitness. They're either real lazy, real dedicated, or bouncing in between the two. You're lucky to have a wife that takes care of her body. My mom's a fat ass. My boyfriend's mom is a fat ass. My aunt is a fat ass. My cousin is a fat ass. This girl I used to work with is a total fat ass. And I kid you not their excuses are a mixture of the following: I'm on meds, I don't have enough time, It's too hard, I can't go to the gym because I'm sad, I'm too old, health food is expensive. Houston is the 6th fattest city in the United States. Hell, my boyfriend and I play count the fatties at Wal-mart. Cruel? Hell yeah. but what are you gonna do about it. It's sad and what's worst is that there's apparently a movement out there encouraging people that it's alright to be fat. It isn't. This is what I believe in and I'm sorry you had to be the victim of this severely, estrogenic rant. Sorry, Resolve.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BMCLouzee View Post
    Lord, what's your deal? The thread was originally intended for all the fat bitches that are too lazy to get on here and ask for themselves. Obviously under extreme cases I wouldn't expect a physically injured, extremely busy woman to get on here and do it. Most of you guys can get on here regularly and I know your schedule is just as demanding, if not, more demanding than your wives and girlfriends. Read the entire thread, Resolve. I don't intend to argue and if I was a total post Nazi, I'd make it so that men couldn't post under female fitness.
    Would women be allowed to post in the forums that are predominantly male?
  3. BMCLouzee

Oh my god. Read the post above you. I'm a broken record here. I said I don't really care "as long as it's half way intelligible with some humility." Personally, if the male-dominated sub-forums were talking about pro-hormones that I couldn't use, PCTs that I don't really need, and supplements that help with male sexual enhancement then I probably won't be there. Otherwise, I'm proficient with effective hair removal techniques, preparing chicken breast, and incline bench press so expect to find me in those areas of interest. I'm ranting some more. Everyone might want to leave me alone right now.
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I said if I WERE a post Nazi.
    And I'm saying it doesn't matter if you're a Nazi or not, it's not your decision who posts where.

I don't have a problem with guys posting on here as long as it's half way intelligible with some humility. I don't approve of the "How to make your girl squirt?" that got nasty real quick.
    Something we agree on! However, you could use a dose of that humility yourself.

It's not the "exchange of information" that's the issue for me. I won't withhold information that I know can potentially really, sincerely help someone out. My point is, if guys can get on here, post their extensive workout routines, diet plans, supplement list, etc. and ask questions that will help them reach their fitness goals, then why don't their girlfriends get on here, too, because apparently they're just as intent in getting fit as their boyfriends.
    A legitimate point. But that does not preclude having a proxy as your source of information. Asking someone for help in person, who in turn comes to AM for help, is equally valid.

I know I'm constantly ranting on this thread and I'm becoming more and more of the AM Bitch icon, but it's a serious pet peeve of mine. It's not just online, trust me, I'm much worse in person. It's just the whole female perspective on fitness. They're either real lazy, real dedicated, or bouncing in between the two. You're lucky to have a wife that takes care of her body. My mom's a fat ass. My boyfriend's mom is a fat ass. My aunt is a fat ass. My cousin is a fat ass. This girl I used to work with is a total fat ass. And I kid you not their excuses are a mixture of the following: I'm on meds, I don't have enough time, It's too hard, I can't go to the gym because I'm sad, I'm too old, health food is expensive. Houston is the 6th fattest city in the United States. Hell, my boyfriend and I play count the fatties at Wal-mart. Cruel? Hell yeah. but what are you gonna do about it. It's sad and what's worst is that there's apparently a movement out there encouraging people that it's alright to be fat. It isn't. This is what I believe in and I'm sorry you had to be the victim of this severely, estrogenic rant. Sorry, Resolve.
    Louzee, America is fat. Not just your mom, or your boyfriend's mom, or your aunt or cousin. More than 50% of the whole country. And if they're apathetic towards their health and condition, then the possible excuses are endless.

But, if a person, whether boy or girl, shows even a shred of interest in bringing physical discipline and training into their lives, why deny them the opportunity? If, for whatever reason, a girl prefers to have her boyfriend post on this male-centric place we call AM instead of posting herself, why say no?
    In doing so, you could be preventing one of those Wal-Mart people you mock from turning a new corner in their life.

You are right. It is not ok to be fat. And I hold dearly to my belief that is our duty to encourage the betterment of those around us, in whatever manner is appropriate. But, in your stance on this issue, you are potentially denying some people who don't want to be fat the opportunity to change.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Recommended sites:

MySpace
    Facebook
  6. BMCLouzee

Oookkk. My post is not well received by the majority of this forum, so I'm not going to keep this up and risk getting banned. I made my point and I stand by it. If it bothers anyone then my apologies.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Recommended sites:

MySpace
    Facebook
    LOL

Oookkk. My post is not well received by the majority of this forum, so I'm not going to keep this up and risk getting banned. I made my point and I stand by it. If it bothers anyone then my apologies.
    I don't recall you ever making a point.

Hilarious thread, though.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Recommended sites:

MySpace
    Facebook
    ZING!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I'm proficient with effective hair removal techniques,
    Could some one shed light on this secret? Im a big hairy Italian guy and I am forced to shave my chest/stomach every 3 days, and back every 4-5. When i shave my chest, I tend to get ingrown hairs. I need some sort of voodoo magic to help me with this. Any of you shamans that know this secret, It could really help.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM and Girlfriends... How much does yours bitch? lol
    By panther77 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Boyfriends new Cycle
    By sofika in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:18 PM
  3. girlfriends first stack?
    By Bendiesel in forum Female Fitness