Help with routine for my fiance

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
So Ive been trying to get my fiance involved in the gym for a while now. She was very athletic in high school and now with college, fitness has not been a priority. She finally got a membership to a girls only gym while im deployed and I want to come up with a routine to maximize her results so she starts to see changes and enjoys it like I do. I really want her to stay away from squats and deadlifts while Im not there with her so she doesnt hurt herself, I know this is the foundation of my routine but her goals are not to get jacked, just tone, so I dont see it being a big deal with leg press machines available. Also mon-fri are the days she has available to train. Thanks in advance for your help!

mildot

Awards
I want to thank you for being deployed. It has allowed me to spend more time with her during your absence. We always had to use caution because you wanted to hover around her so much. She has already shown improvement and her happiness has increased since we have more time to spend together, errr, exercising. I will continue to create a video log of our activities so you and the internet can enjoy them when you return.

Just kidding. Make it back safe.
USAF ANG.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank you for being deployed. It has allowed me to spend more time with her during your absence. We always had to use caution because you wanted to hover around her so much. She has already shown improvement and her happiness has increased since we have more time to spend together, errr, exercising. I will continue to create a video log of our activities so you and the internet can enjoy them when you return.

Just kidding. Make it back safe.
USAF ANG.
lol air force...i hope she has more pride than that :worried: lol thanks man

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
lol i should of known it would go something like this....for some reason i thought there would be women in here...not so much, cept for the USAF haha

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just get your fiance to do the aerobics classes until you get back. If you give her all these compound/isolation exercises chances are form is gonna be bad, she might stick to one exercise, like curls for example etc..

mildot

Awards
Ex g/f did weights, light jogging, and pilates. The results by adding pilates were nice and she was able to increase strength and endurance.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
If you don't want squats and DL I would have her do lunges, leg press or 1 leg press. A sprinting routine, maybe some cable work and/or db for arms and some ab work. As to try and get her to stick with it man thats all up to her, some people like to workout some people don't. GL with your deployment.