how to make a girl squirt!?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. how to make a girl squirt!?


    i was wondering if anyone knew how to make a female do that?


  2. Buy her a water gun.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Buy her a water gun.
    You win +1 internet.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. ...wow...I totally read that as squat before I got in here...um...I don't think this is the right section to ask that...I will say that I'm pretty sure it's predisposition though. Some do, some don't...I'm gonna leave now...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. Be DYNAMITE in bed!

  6. You have to hit the Grafenberg or G-spot, it's on the roof of the vagina in about an inch or two. It feels a little rougher than the rest of the vagina, kind of spongy. Do some research online and find a girl to practice with, if you hit it right and she's hydrated then she'll squirt, some girls can't do it though. IM me if you need any more advice. Hope that helps some.

  7. I think this question should best be left for google.

  8. It's really hard to answer this question in this thread. Well, as BBkid said, it is the best way to make a girl squirt but, take note! Not all girls can do it. You just have to find the right one.

  9. I was gona say, its my understanding that it depends on the girl.

  10. just tell her to pee during her orgasm, im sure you'll enjoy that much more























  11. David Shade has a book out. Its called the A spot

    I have tried it a couple times on a couple girls I did not make them squirt though. If I figure it out ill let report back
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  12. Yea it all has to be right, Ive made 2 girls do the damn thang. Both spur of the moment and told me it had never happened to them before, from what I understand it is mental/physical meaning evrything has to be right in there head, mood/place/person. Have to be in the right position as well and that can varry by female. Try try try again, its damn fun to see em wiggle shake squirm and well do the damn thang!

  13. yea it is lol ive had my gf do it once haah

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    just tell her to pee during her orgasm, im sure you'll enjoy that much more






















    OMG lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  15. u cant make ur chick squirt? i make mine every night nukka
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Girls probably do it a lot more often than people think when having an intense orgasm. It's just that your shaft is probably blocking it, but my physiology may be off.

  17. I can't reach a G spot.

  18. oh my

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    Girls probably do it a lot more often than people think when having an intense orgasm. It's just that your shaft is probably blocking it, but my physiology may be off.
    It usually happens when ur all up in it and it cant be blocked lol, If you make a girl squirt/the big O..you will know...usually loud sounds with convulsion like shakes/twitch..muscle spasm whatever and some warm fluid all up in the va jay jay..lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    i was wondering if anyone knew how to make a female do that?
    OMG love this thread haha,

    Theres some DVDs out there,

    PM me

  21. What a great website !!.....Weight training, supplement and female anatomy help all in one.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    I can't reach a G spot.
    Get a ladder!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    i was wondering if anyone knew how to make a female do that?
    bring her over to me and i'll show ya.....J/K

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    I can't reach a G spot.
    dude its only like a couple inches in.
    if shes layin on her back put your finger in palm down and feel around.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    dude its only like a couple inches in.
    if shes layin on her back put your finger in palm down and feel around.
    OOOOOHHH, with your FINGER? Sorry, I thought we were using our johnsons. In that case I can reach it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by gnetics18 View Post
    It usually happens when ur all up in it and it cant be blocked lol, If you make a girl squirt/the big O..you will know...usually loud sounds with convulsion like shakes/twitch..muscle spasm whatever and some warm fluid all up in the va jay jay..lol
    Wondering exactly what these loud sounds sound like. And what they are.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    OOOOOHHH, with your FINGER? Sorry, I thought we were using our johnsons. In that case I can reach it.
    I heard you can reach it hands free if you bend your girl over onto a stack of pillows and enter at about a 50 degree angle. They actually make an expensive little piece of furniture just for this.


  28. I usually blow it before I even get close to penetration.

  29. anyone else get their gf to squirt while plowing her in the a** .... that's a unique experience the first time lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EustisPanther View Post
    anyone else get their gf to squirt while plowing her in the a** .... that's a unique experience the first time lol
    lmfao inform us on how the diarhea felt
    Truth

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    lmfao inform us on how the diarhea felt
    LOL !! I didn't mean she squirted out of her a**.. She squirted from her box while I was f*cking her in the a** ..

    Now I'm going to be paranoid that's going to happen.. F !

  32. ya putting just your head in her azz and putting your finger in her hole you can actually feel your di** with your finger.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    OOOOOHHH, with your FINGER? Sorry, I thought we were using our johnsons. In that case I can reach it.
    So your saying your Johnson is less than 2 inches?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    I usually blow it before I even get close to penetration.
    Are you joking mate?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Are you joking mate?
    Maybe hes oriental?

    But yeah i agree i want to find a girl that does that or learn how to make the girl do that...... such a dream..... heard they are rare.....

  36. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post


    Maybe hes oriental?

    But yeah i agree i want to find a girl that does that or learn how to make the girl do that...... such a dream..... heard they are rare.....
    I have seen quite a few well hung orientals in the military, and what does that have to do with premature ejaculation; thats all mental.. I tried to do it to this 1 chick with my fingers, just like I saw in this video, but to no avail, it didnt work...

  37. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post


    Maybe hes oriental?

    But yeah i agree i want to find a girl that does that or learn how to make the girl do that...... such a dream..... heard they are rare.....

    Wait wait wait.... I'm thai. And yes... I was kidding.

    It definitely is a mental thing though. Give me 2 girls, and I'll go all night because its fun. Give me the same girl I've been with for years (or months for that matter) and I'll be a minute man because I'm already bored with it.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Wait wait wait.... I'm thai. And yes... I was kidding.

    It definitely is a mental thing though. Give me 2 girls, and I'll go all night because its fun. Give me the same girl I've been with for years (or months for that matter) and I'll be a minute man because I'm already bored with it.
    Sucks for your girl haha. This one girl I had sex with, I had lost interest about 5 minutes into intercourse and started to lose my hardon. I finished and hopped in the shower lmao..

  39. Haha. Actually, she's learned to accommodate and usually gets off pretty quickly. Having 2 kids doesn't really give us all the time in the world either.

    True story... I slept with this one girl that was SO VERY LOOSE, I finished in a matter of minutes (despite being able too feel much) because I just had to get it over with.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Haha. Actually, she's learned to accommodate and usually gets off pretty quickly. Having 2 kids doesn't really give us all the time in the world either.

    True story... I slept with this one girl that was SO VERY LOOSE, I finished in a matter of minutes (despite being able too feel much) because I just had to get it over with.
    When you gotta go, you gotta go!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If you could make your ideal girl...
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 01:42 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. T-gel squirt pump
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in