libido how to raise a femals libido?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. libido how to raise a femals libido?


    any ideas


  2. Perform May work well for a female, keep dose half what the label says to start,

    Stoked may work well too, keep it at half dose as well, other wise ive heard re[ports of breakin out if dose is to high for women
    •   
       


  3. Money, power and a fancy car never fail to drop them panties.
  4. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    The question really boils down to; do want a (your) girl to be horney or to desire you?
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    any ideas
    This question was broached in Sex pill for women?

    There's no point in trying to increase a woman's libido with the answer in a product. Women work differently than men. If she has low libido then find out WHY and work on that. The guys gave a few good suggestions in the thread above - ignore all that pertain to supplements and pay attention to the ones where you work on arousing her mind.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. how do u work on arousing her mind like weve been together almost 2 years so like ive ran out of tricks?

  7. one of the only proven things in the world the effectively, and I mean very efffectively rasie libido in men and women is Melanotan II....besides straight testosterone of course.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    This question was broached in Sex pill for women?

    There's no point in trying to increase a woman's libido with the answer in a product. Women work differently than men. If she has low libido then find out WHY and work on that. The guys gave a few good suggestions in the thread above - ignore all that pertain to supplements and pay attention to the ones where you work on arousing her mind.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    that might be a little bit of a stretch. I've been with my GF for 3 years. She was on birth control last year and had tons of libido issues. Libido carries into everything. Libido is the entire spectrum of love, from holding hands, to having sex. When your libido is gone, you don't feel any sexual attraction, you just feel friendship, regardless of how hard you try to make things romantic, etc. I've seen so many women come off birth control and completely change. Too many guys get screwed over because they and their partners don't realize that birth control is likely to severely screw up everything in a relationship.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    how do u work on arousing her mind like weve been together almost 2 years so like ive ran out of tricks?
    You find a way. NOTHING is impossible. Try TALKING to her about it. Start thinking outside the box. Use your imagination.


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    that might be a little bit of a stretch. I've been with my GF for 3 years. She was on birth control last year and had tons of libido issues. Libido carries into everything. Libido is the entire spectrum of love, from holding hands, to having sex. When your libido is gone, you don't feel any sexual attraction, you just feel friendship, regardless of how hard you try to make things romantic, etc. I've seen so many women come off birth control and completely change. Too many guys get screwed over because they and their partners don't realize that birth control is likely to severely screw up everything in a relationship.
    I can't speak for every woman. Hell, I'm NOT like most women in how my mind and body generally works and I don't use BC, so what would I know. However, you can't blame any one thing for the lack of something. You just work to find a solution. Besides, sex isn't everything, and IMO you don't need it for a relationship to be successful.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. yea my gf is on bc so thsats whats im affraid of

  11. Me and my wife have a great relationship, sex or not...but, when she was on Depo Provera (BC, shot once every three months) she just never really got aroused on her own. I could get her to that point if I tried really hard and it would be fine but it just wasn't natural. So, she finally quit the BC and about 3-4 months later she completely changed back to normal.

    For you guys in this thread that have lost libido while on a cycle of some sort, this is what I would compare it to. You want to have sex in your mind but you just don't feel like it's worth it physically....or it's impossible physically lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    how do u work on arousing her mind like weve been together almost 2 years so like ive ran out of tricks?
    Help her out with household chores, haha!!

  13. I hate hormonal BC. I always recommend to girls to find something nonhormonal. IUD?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You find a way. NOTHING is impossible. Try TALKING to her about it. Start thinking outside the box. Use your imagination.




    I can't speak for every woman. Hell, I'm NOT like most women in how my mind and body generally works and I don't use BC, so what would I know. However, you can't blame any one thing for the lack of something. You just work to find a solution. Besides, sex isn't everything, and IMO you don't need it for a relationship to be successful.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I have to agree and disagree on this. BC is not a supplement or something it's a hormone and I do believe that you could blame one thing for lack or something. You couldn't blame lack of a good relationship etc on BC because a good relationship is many things i have been married over a decade and have two kids. But low libidio can be one very real side effect of introducing and outside hormone ie bc into a womans body just like testicular shrinkage acne increased libidio could be directly associated with injecting testosterone in a male.

  15. one word " alcohol"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    one word " alcohol"
    lol, you gotta be careful with the "dosage" though. A girl has a fine line between buzzed/horny and passed out.
  17. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    lol, you gotta be careful with the "dosage" though. A girl has a fine line between buzzed/horny and passed out.
    For my girl it's one drink Yep she's a keeper.

  18. Tribulus terrestris can help libido & sexualis in women..low dose 250 mg. It could even lean you out..googel it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You find a way. NOTHING is impossible. Try TALKING to her about it. Start thinking outside the box. Use your imagination.




    I can't speak for every woman. Hell, I'm NOT like most women in how my mind and body generally works and I don't use BC, so what would I know. However, you can't blame any one thing for the lack of something. You just work to find a solution. Besides, sex isn't everything, and IMO you don't need it for a relationship to be successful.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I guess you're right. It doesn't need any supps or pills to raise womens libido.
    It just need to find your way in raising it up or finding a solution on it. Sometimes, it is in the mood of the girl.

  20. Try some seni-naughty texts thru the day. Never fails to get my GF in the mood. Sometimes I can barely get in the door without getting my clothes ripped off, and her hitting her knees!

  21. my girl took Tribulus and it works great she stayed wet the whole time she was on and a few weeks after she stopped taking it i stand behind this product 100%

  22. Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    how do u work on arousing her mind like weve been together almost 2 years so like ive ran out of tricks?
    Dunkey porn???

    Dude.....2 years? My 13th anniversary is coming up and I never run out of ideas. In fact, we're behind on my To Do list. Use yer imagination or find a girl that stimulates your imagination and that is mentally into you.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  23. buy some Maca
    BJJ = life

  24. martinis

  25. Scented oil back rubs open the flood gates at my house.
    Taste the rainbow.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Scented oil back rubs open the flood gates at my house.
    YES! And don't forget the feet!
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    YES! And don't forget the feet!
    Hmmm, gonna have to try the feet tonight, lol.
    Taste the rainbow.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Scented oil back rubs open the flood gates at my house.
    FACT: Nothing turns my girlfriend on more than a nice oily back rub (or use lotion if you don't have any oil). Don't just massage, be sensual with that $h!t and don't be afraid to explore!
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rankbull View Post
    FACT: Nothing turns my girlfriend on more than a nice oily back rub (or use lotion if you don't have any oil). Don't just massage, be sensual with that $h!t and don't be afraid to explore!
    ^^^^THIS!^^^^

    While watching dunkey porn!
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rankbull View Post
    FACT: Nothing turns my girlfriend on more than a nice oily back rub (or use lotion if you don't have any oil). Don't just massage, be sensual with that $h!t and don't be afraid to explore!
    ^^this....man 2yrs....christ iv been with mine for 5, all i gotta do is munch, she blows, n then will do ANYTHING

    cmon man
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proviron stack to raise DHT and libido?
    By jxpx1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:28 AM
  2. Libido etc on HRT
    By bengelha in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:30 AM
  3. Please help! Libido is gone.
    By thehogsters in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 03:46 PM
  4. Libido High, Libido Low
    By Predaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in