Hi Gals, new here!

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
Hi Gals, name is Karla.

I'm new here, came to learn a bit more about weight training, which I started 6 months ago> At first I was scared of putting on too much muscle and looking like some kind of freak, but if anything, it's helped me to lean out a little more and look more defined.

Look forward to meeting you all! - Karla

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Are you calling me a "gal"

Just kidding. Nice to meet you. Welcome to AM!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I know, hence the just kidding.

I was welcoming her anyways, just like welcoming anyone else.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Gals, name is Karla.

I'm new here, came to learn a bit more about weight training, which I started 6 months ago> At first I was scared of putting on too much muscle and looking like some kind of freak, but if anything, it's helped me to lean out a little more and look more defined.

:welcome: to the forum, Karla...Yeah, weight training is NOT going to get you big and muscular - as you've discovered! Do a lot of reading here; there is information galore!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
thanks for the warm invite!

~Rosie, you have an amazing figure! Do you take supplements?

-Karla

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the warm invite!

~Rosie, you have an amazing figure! Do you take supplements?

-Karla
No worries, Karla :)

Thanks. Yes, I use supplements. But supplements are the SMALLEST part of what I do, and are NOT what got me to where I am.

Check out some of my logs if you want to know a little more about me and what I do - my current log and 2010 Training/Supplementation Journal is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/142638-female-terminator-chronicles.html; last year's one is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles.html.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Hi Gals, name is Karla.

Welcome, do you have any specific goals??

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Welcome. There is a lot of great info here + helpful people!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
awesome lets get all the ladies to post up some pictures!!

........... says the shady guy lurking in the corner ;)

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
Hi there! Been a while since I was last here!

I'm looking to get better 'shape' to my physique, if that makes sense . . I post up a picture soon, see what ya'll think.

. . and no tasteless, pervy comments thank, Im not here for that!

-Karla

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm looking to get better 'shape' to my physique, if that makes sense . . I post up a picture soon, see what ya'll think.

-Karla
Most here are pretty tactful... but don't go being surprised if some dude loaded up with a G of test a week drops some comments once in awhile! :D Comes with the territory of a BB board! :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. You have come to the right place to grow your knowledge, love, and understanding of developing your physic to your desires. With leadership like Guesjn and company around, you will have every tool(information wise) you could ever need.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established

-Karla
I guess I better just unsubscribe to this post right now ;) j/k

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
Most here are pretty tactful... but don't go being surprised if some dude loaded up with a G of test a week drops some comments once in awhile! :D Comes with the territory of a BB board! :D
I guess you're right Mr Adams . . but I will not be showing my full perty breasts on the internet! :nono:

~Karla

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need help with your routine feel free to pm me. I will need your stats and goals. I will send you a check list to get you started. Pics will help me in assessing your body type on the fitness plan I will craft for you. I am probably the best fitness trainer in california and can tell you no one on this website could get you in better shape than me. I am an ex-elite athlete.
Oh, don't be so modest... all of us here know that you sir, are none other than.... dun dun dun..... BATMAN!

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
If you need help with your routine feel free to pm me. I will need your stats and goals. I will send you a check list to get you started. Pics will help me in assessing your body type on the fitness plan I will craft for you. I am probably the best fitness trainer in california and can tell you no one on this website could get you in better shape than me. I am an ex-elite athlete.
LOL oh yeah what sport were you in? Whats your name?

Karla,

Send me pics of yourself, your address, and your cell phone number cause I am the best trainer in the WORLD. I am a current elite athlete not like this ex-elite athlete. I also have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany!

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Haha your funny. 6'0" 185 pnds. Impressive.
LOL your name is elcamino, funny!!

That and I honestly thought your thread was a sarcastic joke, thats the only way it makes sense.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where are the progress pics? men are so willing to post pics, women, not so much. us men can tell you what u need to have the perfect body we want so we are here to help!

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established

This is for real?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
welcom to AM!!!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will stay away from some of the other stuff, and just give you a welcome to AM.

There is a lot of very useful information here on AM, and Rosie and Crader are two awesome sources, amongst many others.

Good luck

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
lulz! true that!!

But, it's all in good fun :shhh:

This thread has given me many laughs! Thanks and welcome Karla :)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh my goodness! I do not like the where this thread is heading!

~Karla
Look at me. I think maybe you and I should take this thread somewhere else... like to my apartment, which smells of rich mahogany. You should know straight away that I'm a devoted Christian as well. I too follow the teachings of Jesus of Narnia and his disciples Peter, Paul, and Mary. So, we definitely have that in common. When I look at your avatar, Karla... it's as if you are looking deep into my soul... and your delectable smile tells me... well, that you like the goods.

anchorman lookatme.jpg

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
Look at me. I think maybe you and I should take this thread somewhere else... like to my apartment, which smells of rich mahogany. You should know straight away that I'm a devoted Christian as well. I too follow the teachings of Jesus of Narnia and his disciples Peter, Paul, and Mary. So, we definitely have that in common. When I look at your avatar, Karla... it's as if you are looking deep into my soul... and your delectable smile tells me... well, that you like the goods.

View attachment 31964

Ron Burgundy! Oooh . . . you're a smooth operator! Tell me more!

~Karla

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM Karla. This place is a great resource for everything health related and as you have found out...some good humor! Rosie and Crader are both very experienced athletes in matters female.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

View attachment 31964
You sir are obsessed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 31964
mary wasnt a disciple lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Lord... Some people need to meet a woman, once every so often...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe most 'women' are women on the internet and sure as hell don't think a woman giving dbol advice and praying to the steroid Jesus is a woman. However, please read my other post again and apply this statement and perhaps you'll get the point...

If not, then i'm sorry. However, i've been doing this for quite a bit and IP checking is the first thing i do with "new folks" who pop up and are instantly active and out of the ordinary. :) Carry on.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, Rubberring, A+ for effort. C- to actually believe I don't have a clue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mixedup Anabolics 11
prodigalso Workout Logs 1041
BRUstrong Supplements 17
hardgain3r Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14