spray tanning

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my girlfriend wants to get a spray tan but its worried the spray is gonna get in her...well...you know lol have any of you women spray tanned? can u give me an answer if women have problems with this? thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my girlfriend wants to get a spray tan but its worried the spray is gonna get in her...well...you know lol have any of you women spray tanned? can u give me an answer if women have problems with this? thanks
Yeah, I have. Whether she gets it in a stand up spray tanner or does it at home herself, it does not get inside you (the only way it would get inside is if you held a can directly underneath and deliberately tried to put it there).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
no worries man. my GF has spray tanned many times and never had any problems, whether it be competition spray tanning or at a salon.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does the color look. I've heard it turns you orange?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does the color look. I've heard it turns you orange?
It depends on what product you use (i.e. tanning booth, spray tan products such as DreamTan or pharmacy brands, etc.), how dark it is (i.e. light, medium, or dark re tanning booths), and also on your personal skin colour/tone (i.e. white, tanned, etc.) and melanin levels (i.e. don't tan, tan in less than an hour in the sun, etc.). Usually it will just make an already golden individual darker, or one who tans easily the colour they might get after a few hours in the sun. Someone who does not tan or who is white may experience unattractive colouration on spray tanning.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It depends on what product you use (i.e. tanning booth, spray tan products such as DreamTan or pharmacy brands, etc.), how dark it is (i.e. light, medium, or dark re tanning booths), and also on your personal skin colour/tone (i.e. white, tanned, etc.) and melatonin levels (i.e. don't tan, tan in less than an hour in the sun, etc.). Usually it will just make an already golden individual darker, or one who tans easily the colour they might get after a few hours in the sun. Someone who does not tan or who is white may experience unattractive colouration on spray tanning.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Melanin

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
lmao I pulled a ross before I went to Mexico....only thing that looked weird though was my feet(toenails) haha