- 09-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Is it okay to eat a lot of fruit when you're trying to get in shape? I really like to eat Del Monte's Chilled Fruit products. This stuff - *******/qYT4q - It seems pretty healthy. I just really like the convenience of it not going bad and being able to just eat a small square or two whenever I feel like it. It's actually been a good way to get more fruit in my diet.
- 09-30-2009, 02:46 AM
However, you want to stick to fruit in its natural state or frozen, not things that have a whole lot of extra processed stuff in it.
10-14-2009, 06:34 PM
10-18-2009, 10:46 AM
11-11-2009, 08:22 PM
03-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Personally, snacking got really bad for me, so I got rid of it all together. I concentrated on consistent, filling meals that didn't leave me hungry in between. I don't believe in snacking. I think it's a bad habit altogether. Anything I put in my mouth is a meal. And a meal means something. Again, this is my opinion. It doesn't matter if the food is healthful or not. If you reach for the Del Monte fruit several times a day in between meals and you add up all the calories and it breaks even with your daily recommended calories for body MAINTENANCE then there is no point on doing it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By arnold77 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:56 AM
- By Ms9 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:58 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-21-2010, 10:00 PM
- By jdboucher in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2009, 08:18 AM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:10 AM