Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
- 08-28-2009, 09:31 AM
- 08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
A hormonal cycle is FAR from appropriate for a female who "wants to jump start her workout." There are other effective products out there for a woman with such a "goal" (and her goal needs to be more SPECIFIC as well; "jump start" could mean anything from having energy to train to actually starting to train).
If she's just a beginner, then she doesn't need ANY supplements aside from the basic staples until she has built a solid training foundation and supplement experience (and I would suggest educating her on proper nutrition, appropriate training, and other supplements).
If she's more experienced then get her to look at products such as preworkout products or natural Growth Hormone and testosterone boosters, etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By imalwayscold in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2013, 04:36 PM
- By wet3rd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
- By nick500 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:59 AM
- By kashmoney72 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
- By JustnCredible in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM