-FEMALE APPLICATION OF HGH-

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
hi all, posting on behalf of my girlfriend in regards to growth hormone. shes 26, in good shape, eats clean, workouts regularly and wants to start a cycle of gh. from the research ive done on female fitness competitors (jamie eason, etc.) and from some knowledgeable folks alike, ive been told that the "norm" is 1iu/day 5 days on 2 days off works well.

wanted to post here to see if any females out there have any knowledge they can share in regards to this topic, as well as anything "special" a female needs to take heed/any precautions specific to female needs, etc. (ie: birth control not being effective, etc.)

thx in advance for any useful input-
-as always, "cheers"

p.s. also adding this post to the "gh" section

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
bump...any info would be appreciated ppl-

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
ur telling me theres not a SINGLE person on this board that knows/has heard a good "solid" dose for females, etc., wow...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not used it but heard the dosing that you mentioned is the norm. I'm not sure on how many days on and off.

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
cool yeah ive heard as much, have u heard anything that makes running gh different in men than women? ie: any different things health wise etc that females need to be aware of, how it affects them differently than men (birth control/"aunt flow",etc.) in a nut shell i just know what it does to men as far as side effects etc. (pretty minimal) and wanna make sure theres nothing she needs to "do/be aware of" while shes on it, appreciate ur time-

trashydiva24

trashydiva24

Awards
I am starting a 6month cycle of HGH and am interested in how your gf is doing???? where is she injecting (i will be injecting on and off in the outer thighs and abd.)??? I will be running 1-2 iu per day one day on one off... I am thinking of running VAR with the cycle but haven't decided yet! Good luck to your gf... I can't wait till the end of the 6mo. and see the results!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
2iu for women is the norm in russia, i know that 2 models use that dose very effectivly for improved skin, muscle tone, weight loss, and well being, i remember though that sometimes you can get water retention, that normaly means the dose might be to high for the individual, i called my friend to ask for more info but got no reply so far.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Pm The Matrix, bateman. He will advise you well.
I would not use GH for women but rather cj1295 and ghrp-6 it will cause a better clinical response as well as feeding other pathways such as thyroid and adrenals. GH actually will cause decrease in lifespan by causing calicifaction of the pituitary gland. 100 mcgs of each will put her at top end of her levels as well as preserve her gland for future use. One can also use dhea to increase T levels in women but at the expense of increasing cancer risk by increasing bad estrogen metabolism.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i used to have 3 russian gf..... very hot but tough then again i am bosnian i can handle myself

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I would not use GH for women but rather cj1295 and ghrp-6 it will cause a better clinical response as well as feeding other pathways such as thyroid and adrenals. GH actually will cause decrease in lifespan by causing calicifaction of the pituitary gland. 100 mcgs of each will put her at top end of her levels as well as preserve her gland for future use. One can also use dhea to increase T levels in women but at the expense of increasing cancer risk by increasing bad estrogen metabolism.
I am a girl and in my extesive experience ...
I personally would recommend Hexarelin as studies have shown that GHRP6 inhibits lipolysis and increases fatpad mass in rats.
Hexarelin is also a PPAR Gamma activator, and has been studied to have thermogenic activity in adipose tissue.
The dosage is rougly 1mcg/kg... however if I were you I would start her at half of that or even 1/3 and work her way up, as sides (cortisol + prolactin) do tend to increase at higher doses. On a 4 on - 3 off schedule.
On the other hand- women dont have the same pulsatile response to GH as men do - who get most of their release at night, women have GH pulses throught the day and night... so perhaps she would benefit from some CJC instead.

Best.