Help for my mother

Davidlee

I don't know how to give you the specifics. She is like 43..? about 5'5''? and i recon weight is like around the 200... I think.. She's a big lady ,but not just abnormally huge.. (it's my mom so i can say that.) Anyways she wants to drop 40 - 60 pounds. She doesn't do any kind of lifting and does not have time to walk or do much exercise because of work/life schedule. I was wondering about a diet for her.. She tries to go completely without eating and that's not healthy and it stresses her out. Any suggestions on a great weight loss diet? If she gets her diet down right for a solid month without slipping im going to buy her a fat burner if you have any good ones to suggest.. She is not allergic to anything i know of besides wheat.. Please help, I would be so greatful! Thanks! She could probably get in about 15 - 25 Minutes of walking/exercise daily if its a 'must'.. she also drinks like 6,258,484 diet pepsi's a day.. All they contain is 25mg of sodium..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know how to give you the specifics. She is like 43..? about 5'5''? and i recon weight is like around the 200... I think.. She's a big lady ,but not just abnormally huge.. (it's my mom so i can say that.) Anyways she wants to drop 40 - 60 pounds. She doesn't do any kind of lifting and does not have time to walk or do much exercise because of work/life schedule. I was wondering about a diet for her.. She tries to go completely without eating and that's not healthy and it stresses her out. Any suggestions on a great weight loss diet? If she gets her diet down right for a solid month without slipping im going to buy her a fat burner if you have any good ones to suggest.. She is not allergic to anything i know of besides wheat.. Please help, I would be so greatful! Thanks! She could probably get in about 15 - 25 Minutes of walking/exercise daily if its a 'must'.. she also drinks like 6,258,484 diet pepsi's a day.. All they contain is 25mg of sodium..
NOT eating is the WORST possible way to try and lose fat. Look at the diet tips in post #4 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/122489-new-forum-need.html. And stop her drinking all those Diet Pepsis; NOT going to do her any good. And forget about the fat burner for a lot longer than a month!

She really should do SOME sort of exercise, since dieting along is not the best way to lose fat.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT