Help for my mother

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Help for my mother

I don't know how to give you the specifics. She is like 43..? about 5'5''? and i recon weight is like around the 200... I think.. She's a big lady ,but not just abnormally huge.. (it's my mom so i can say that.) Anyways she wants to drop 40 - 60 pounds. She doesn't do any kind of lifting and does not have time to walk or do much exercise because of work/life schedule. I was wondering about a diet for her.. She tries to go completely without eating and that's not healthy and it stresses her out. Any suggestions on a great weight loss diet? If she gets her diet down right for a solid month without slipping im going to buy her a fat burner if you have any good ones to suggest.. She is not allergic to anything i know of besides wheat.. Please help, I would be so greatful! Thanks! She could probably get in about 15 - 25 Minutes of walking/exercise daily if its a 'must'.. she also drinks like 6,258,484 diet pepsi's a day.. All they contain is 25mg of sodium..

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlee View Post
    I don't know how to give you the specifics. She is like 43..? about 5'5''? and i recon weight is like around the 200... I think.. She's a big lady ,but not just abnormally huge.. (it's my mom so i can say that.) Anyways she wants to drop 40 - 60 pounds. She doesn't do any kind of lifting and does not have time to walk or do much exercise because of work/life schedule. I was wondering about a diet for her.. She tries to go completely without eating and that's not healthy and it stresses her out. Any suggestions on a great weight loss diet? If she gets her diet down right for a solid month without slipping im going to buy her a fat burner if you have any good ones to suggest.. She is not allergic to anything i know of besides wheat.. Please help, I would be so greatful! Thanks! She could probably get in about 15 - 25 Minutes of walking/exercise daily if its a 'must'.. she also drinks like 6,258,484 diet pepsi's a day.. All they contain is 25mg of sodium..
    NOT eating is the WORST possible way to try and lose fat. Look at the diet tips in post #4 at New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight.... And stop her drinking all those Diet Pepsis; NOT going to do her any good. And forget about the fat burner for a lot longer than a month!

She really should do SOME sort of exercise, since dieting along is not the best way to lose fat.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Happy Mother's Day
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 07:56 PM
  2. How To Reconnect With Your Mother !