need ur help on a stack for my g/f?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

need ur help on a stack for my g/f?

im helping my g/f get more lean and get rid of some fat she has in her mid section. i've already got her on a diet but i also want to get her a few supplements. so far i've been thinking controlled labs REDuction, purple wrath, and anabolic pump. what do u ladies think?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    im helping my g/f get more lean and get rid of some fat she has in her mid section. i've already got her on a diet but i also want to get her a few supplements. so far i've been thinking controlled labs REDuction, purple wrath, and anabolic pump. what do u ladies think?
    If she's not already relatively lean (i.e. <15% BF) then there's not much point getting her to use anything. Also if she hasn't been training long, then there's no need to get her using anything. And if her training is not up to speed, concentrate on correcting that as well before looking to supplements.

She doesn't need to "diet"; just get her diet targeted towards fat loss. Diet is the KEY here.

If she's already relatively lean and has her diet and training (in order of importance: Resistance training, HIIT, and cardio - although cardio is NOT needed to lose fat!) on point, then ANYthing is going to work for her. Look around; this question has been asked (and answered) plenty of times (in this subforum).

Read post #4 at New to forum...Trying to lose weight; it tells you everything you need to know.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Get her to do weight lifting, Just like you would just with appropriate weight. I think that its the best for aesthetics and overall looks, especially for girls.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1