need ur help on a stack for my g/f?

R6AAC

Awards
im helping my g/f get more lean and get rid of some fat she has in her mid section. i've already got her on a diet but i also want to get her a few supplements. so far i've been thinking controlled labs REDuction, purple wrath, and anabolic pump. what do u ladies think?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im helping my g/f get more lean and get rid of some fat she has in her mid section. i've already got her on a diet but i also want to get her a few supplements. so far i've been thinking controlled labs REDuction, purple wrath, and anabolic pump. what do u ladies think?
If she's not already relatively lean (i.e. <15% BF) then there's not much point getting her to use anything. Also if she hasn't been training long, then there's no need to get her using anything. And if her training is not up to speed, concentrate on correcting that as well before looking to supplements.

She doesn't need to "diet"; just get her diet targeted towards fat loss. Diet is the KEY here.

If she's already relatively lean and has her diet and training (in order of importance: Resistance training, HIIT, and cardio - although cardio is NOT needed to lose fat!) on point, then ANYthing is going to work for her. Look around; this question has been asked (and answered) plenty of times (in this subforum).

Read post #4 at New to forum...Trying to lose weight; it tells you everything you need to know.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Get her to do weight lifting, Just like you would just with appropriate weight. I think that its the best for aesthetics and overall looks, especially for girls.