Anavar Alternative

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I researched the nausea and yes it is caused by methyls. I did one cycle of Epsitane last year, loved it but had not nausea.

I have tried DHEA...ala Dermacrine it was very good too. I also ran a 1-T cycle was good but not good enough to run again.

HGH sound interesting....they have a section here on this topic but I stay away because they say takes months to see results & very expensive.

I also have Formestane...tried a couple applications & works great.
    Also have T-911 but for some reason I seem to be the only one it doesn't work for.

Isn't Winstrol available orally? Injections seems like a pain and alot of work in comparison.

2. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post

Isn't Winstrol available orally? Injections seems like a pain and alot of work in comparison.
    Yes and orals will give you different results. For maximum protein synthesis injections are superior.

Keep training,

Ty
    •   

3. A little risk? You're risking your internal organs. I don't see how you can be so non chalant about ordering what you may think are or aren't steroids online. If the real ones are of real concern as it is, I can't imagine just taking this crap and hoping for the best. What if it's just birth control and dudes take it? What if it's morphine and a female takes it? Or just plain out junk? Then you suffer a major coronary and are out of training for months or dead. ???? Call me old or whatever but it's just not a little risk, you could lose vision, hearing or internal bleeding.

4. hey guys i have a blog ON ANAVAR AND i AM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, COULD SOME OF YOU CHECK IT OUT AND HELP ME OUT?THANKS
    WHERE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PURCHASSE MY ANAVAR FROM, CHEERS GUYS YOU ROCK!

5. Quote Originally Posted by lowdose22 View Post
    hey guys i have a blog ON ANAVAR AND i AM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, COULD SOME OF YOU CHECK IT OUT AND HELP ME OUT?THANKS
    WHERE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PURCHASSE MY ANAVAR FROM, CHEERS GUYS YOU ROCK!
    If you already "have a blog on anavar" then you would have no need for a source. Besides, you are not allowed to ask for sources nor direct anyone to them!!!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Anavar is not sold by bulknutrition and does not come in any capsules nor is it labeled with tryptophan or any other substances in it. You got a prohormone.

7. ok sorry i shall make sure i read the rules and will not make this mistake again,,sorry guys!

8. ok i am sorry, i will read through the rules more thoroughly , i am not trying to advertise or anything,just solicit advice. sorry.

9. I realize that this thread is old, but I thought I'd chime in anyhow. I got ripped off by British Dragon Gear (not to be confused with British Dragon) when I got my Anvar-10. The first ingredient is indeed serotonin. It's secreted in your gut to help with motabolism. It's also an over-the-counter pill, and rather inexpensive. The next two ingredients are in the B-Vitamin family. The next major ingredient is rice flour. Yes, it's a rip off.

I thought that the Anvar-10 worked too, but then again, I was really watching what I ate, I was swimming, and I was working out like a mofo. The loss of body fat, and the gains in muscle hardness had nothing to do with the Anvar-10. It was all what I was eating and doing at the gym. Nothing more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anavar?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 10:54 AM
  2. clomid alternative
    By empiremica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 01:45 PM
  3. Squat alternatives?
    By T-Bar in forum Training Forum