Anavar Alternative

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Anavar is not sold by bulknutrition and does not come in any capsules nor is it labeled with tryptophan or any other substances in it. You got a prohormone.

2. ok sorry i shall make sure i read the rules and will not make this mistake again,,sorry guys!

3. ok i am sorry, i will read through the rules more thoroughly , i am not trying to advertise or anything,just solicit advice. sorry.

4. I realize that this thread is old, but I thought I'd chime in anyhow. I got ripped off by British Dragon Gear (not to be confused with British Dragon) when I got my Anvar-10. The first ingredient is indeed serotonin. It's secreted in your gut to help with motabolism. It's also an over-the-counter pill, and rather inexpensive. The next two ingredients are in the B-Vitamin family. The next major ingredient is rice flour. Yes, it's a rip off.

I thought that the Anvar-10 worked too, but then again, I was really watching what I ate, I was swimming, and I was working out like a mofo. The loss of body fat, and the gains in muscle hardness had nothing to do with the Anvar-10. It was all what I was eating and doing at the gym. Nothing more.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar + Winstrol vs. Anavar solo
    By rubysoho in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. Alternative to JW
    By jolokia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:17 AM
  3. E-Pol Alternative
    By jmotsinger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2