- 10-07-2009, 08:52 PM
- 10-07-2009, 08:59 PM
10-07-2009, 09:01 PM
ok i am sorry, i will read through the rules more thoroughly , i am not trying to advertise or anything,just solicit advice. sorry.
08-26-2010, 02:12 AM
I realize that this thread is old, but I thought I'd chime in anyhow. I got ripped off by British Dragon Gear (not to be confused with British Dragon) when I got my Anvar-10. The first ingredient is indeed serotonin. It's secreted in your gut to help with motabolism. It's also an over-the-counter pill, and rather inexpensive. The next two ingredients are in the B-Vitamin family. The next major ingredient is rice flour. Yes, it's a rip off.
I thought that the Anvar-10 worked too, but then again, I was really watching what I ate, I was swimming, and I was working out like a mofo. The loss of body fat, and the gains in muscle hardness had nothing to do with the Anvar-10. It was all what I was eating and doing at the gym. Nothing more.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rubysoho in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:24 AM
- By jolokia in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:17 AM
- By jmotsinger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2008, 09:00 PM
- By Boyders in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-29-2008, 10:12 AM
- By freakabe in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2008, 03:34 AM