Anavar Alternative

Tyland

Awards
Hi All,

I mostly read here for information and research.

I bought a bottle of Anavar. When it arrived it said it was an Anabolic alternative.

Does any one know what these ingredients are:

Proprietary Blend 10mg

3 2 aminoehtyl 1H indol 5 ol
2 methyl 3 hydroxy 4
5 bis (hydroxymethyl) pyridine hydrochloride

I googled them together and separately but could not find any significant information.

If any one knows what it is and what it does I would appreciate feedback.

Thanks,

Ty

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
who's it made by? sounds like some supp company sellin a name and not a product. You definately didnt get var so i'd be leary of it especially being a female

Tyland

Awards
who's it made by? sounds like some supp company sellin a name and not a product. You definately didnt get var so i'd be leary of it especially being a female
I am aware is not Anavar.

I had very good results from it and am very happy.
I just don't recognize the blend.
From research I made I learnt the first ingredient is L-Tryptophan, Serotonin.
The third appears to be some form of B6. But being I have limited knowledge in pharmacology and molecular structures I can't see how they work synergistically.

It is allegedly formulated by British Dragon Gear.
Called Anvar 10.

It was a very effective product I am just curious about its mechanisms of work.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply,

Ty

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
That would kinda piss me off if I didnt get real deal anavar.

Tyland

Awards
That would kinda piss me off if I didnt get real deal anavar.
Me too but it did work - and very well, that is why I am puzzled.

If it isn't Var then what is it and through what mechanism does it work?

I am just curious hence I posted to see if someone else had this lab tested.

I am actually thinking it may be Anavar but they wrote something else on the label to avoid issues with customs. So the company may be legit and not be fooling the customer but just dodging the government.

And if so, WAY TO GO! ROCK ON!!! :sgrin:

These bastards ( GOV ) are ruining our lives more than any controlled substance we could overdose on!

Tyland

Awards
To the person who PMd me:

I wasn't allowed to PM you back.
It says I can only do that after 7 posts.

House rules, I guess.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
just post 7 times on your thread,then you should be able to pm.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

I mostly read here for information and research.

I bought a bottle of Anavar. When it arrived it said it was an Anabolic alternative.

Does any one know what these ingredients are:

Proprietary Blend 10mg

3 2 aminoehtyl 1H indol 5 ol
2 methyl 3 hydroxy 4
5 bis (hydroxymethyl) pyridine hydrochloride

I googled them together and separately but could not find any significant information.

If any one knows what it is and what it does I would appreciate feedback.

Thanks,

Ty
First, there's no reason for you to be using Anavar (and just a note that Anavar comes in either tab or powder form; and there are various trade names used instead of 'Anavar', so that you could know whether you were getting the real deal or not), especially if you are just wanting to get in shape, lean up, gain some muscle, etc. I know that many females DO use hormonals (especially if they're competitors, etc.), but looking to hormonals, especially as a female is not the answer. If your diet and training were good enough then you would get the results you wanted easily enough.

Second, you bought something and you did NOT know what it was or how it worked? If you had done your research beforehand, then you would have known the answers before purchasing and using the product.

Lastly, if you can't find the answers to your questions, why not go directly to the company that manufactured the product and ask them. They SHOULD have a technical product write-up somewhere explaining the mechanism of each ingredient and why they were included in the formulation.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
got you,thanks,you might want to erase britshdrangon part,they dont want you to post sources on the board.

Tyland

Awards
just post 7 times on your thread,then you should be able to pm.
I got the results I wanted but I am female so I don't mind if IF it had no or small concentrations of any hormone.

I think that is 7 now.

: )

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the results I wanted but I am female so I don't mind if IF it had no or small concentrations of any hormone.

I think that is 7 now.

: )
Regardless you should ALWAYS know what you are putting into your body, how it could potentially affect you, and WHY you are doing it. Not doing so is reckless and highly inadvisable.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tyland

Awards
got you,thanks,you might want to erase britshdrangon part,they dont want you to post sources on the board.
It is not a source.
I put it there for you to check and see they have been out of business for a while.

Tyland

Awards
Regardless you should ALWAYS know what you are putting into your body, how it could potentially affect you, and WHY you are doing it. Not doing so is reckless and highly inadvisable.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Hi Rosie,

I knew why I was doing it.
I knew what I wanted from it.
I knew how it could potentially affect me - and it was so.
As for knowing what we are putting in our bodies may I remind you that unless I cooked it myself I can never be sure what or how much is on a certain meal.
I trust myself.
There is no guarantee that just because a reputable company says and labels their products in way X that every batch is actually X. For all we know this clandestine or "dodgy" site I got it from could be 100% Kosher and is just dodging the most illegitimate and law breaker of them all, our government "officials".
Just because it is official it does not mean it is trust worthy.
It is a cons world and I don't trust any companies - specially big, reputable "official' ones. That usually gives them a free card to abuse their trust.

Unless buying in bulk, lab testing supplements is expensive but if it were viable I wonder how many of these products we deem legit would actually be what they claim to be. Including the over the counter.

I did email them before and was satisfied with the level of professionalism of the company so I didn't think I was buying rat poison - at worst nothing would have happened and I wouldn't have lost more money or health than at a night's out drinking.
I am very happy with my results and was just curious to see if anyone else had come across the same product and tested it.

Thank you for your concern.

Ty

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I knew why I was doing it.
I knew what I wanted from it.
I knew how it could potentially affect me - and it was so...
All good. Just checking, as many females that ask questions re hormonals do NOT know what they are doing and are just looking for the 'quick fix' because they heard that it worked for someone without bothering to do any research or to really educate themselves on such products (not to mention nutrition and training, which is where results START).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tyland

Awards
All good. Just checking, as many females that ask questions re hormonals do NOT know what they are doing and are just looking for the 'quick fix' because they heard that it worked for someone without bothering to do any research or to really educate themselves on such products (not to mention nutrition and training, which is where results START).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Absolutely.

By the way everyone, I contacted the company again just politely implying I knew the product wasn't legit and could they please just tell me the third ingredient as I couldn't find on research and they wrote back promptly, as they usually did before and reassured me the product was legit to please finish the course and the reason they label their product that way is the one I had already suspected.

Of course any one can say what they please. But just goes to show that unless we have it tested it may or may not be kosher.

:food:

Stay strong,

Ty

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.

By the way everyone, I contacted the company again just politely implying I knew the product wasn't legit and could they please just tell me the third ingredient as I couldn't find on research and they wrote back promptly, as they usually did before and reassured me the product was legit to please finish the course and the reason they label their product that way is the one I had already suspected.

Of course any one can say what they please. But just goes to show that unless we have it tested it may or may not be kosher.

:food:

Stay strong,

So are you saying it is Anavar? If so, I find it silly to think customs could be fooled by dropping the letter "a" and simply calling it Anvar 10.

You also keep saying it worked for you. What exactly did it do for you? Can you be more specific?

Tyland

Awards
So are you saying it is Anavar? If so, I find it silly to think customs could be fooled by dropping the letter "a" and simply calling it Anvar 10.

You also keep saying it worked for you. What exactly did it do for you? Can you be more specific?
Hi Luciano,

It is not illegal to possess in the UK. It is illegal to sell. I know and I am sure customs knows, too, that companies package substances in a way to avoid taxes and legal complications.
It isn't the name of the product dropping a letter or even "fooling" customs ( there is actually an OTC product called Anavar being legally sold in the USA ) It is the label. My guess is if opened, the package is less likely to be seized if it is labeled as a vitamin or amino acid ( I have had DHEA which was illegal in the Uk shipped from the US where it was legal, labeled as protein powder: I asked the company how they were going to get it to me since it was forbidden here and I did not want to get into trouble and they said don't worry we have "discreet packaging" ).
If you are working at customs and you open a package with a product label : 17ß-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstan-3 I guess they have to seize it, I don't get into trouble for buying but they do for selling. Whereas if you look at the label and it is a concoction of vitamins/amino acids, how likely is it customs is going to go through the trouble and the money to lab test every single order? If is a gigantic order common sense tells, yeah, test it, for all they know it could be heroin, lol..But one bottle I think customs knows and lets it go by. I know I would. By the same token, if I were working at customs and I were corrupt, upon opening a package of Oxandrolone labeld as such would I not be tempted to seize it AND keep it, think about it...*wink* *wink*

I had all the listed benefits and mild side effects of Anavar and also tests revealed a chemical substance and the lipid, and liver toxicity levels of said substance. So I knew it was chemical but because of the plethora of pharmacological formulations of today I thought it might be a prohormone similar in structure to Anavar - which still may well be, as I said unless I have it tested I will never know for sure.

You don't put on 10kg in 3 weeks and get ROCK HARD muscles and increased strength and intense cardiovascular output on vitamins doing nothing - I am not surprised they give this to cancer patients who cannot put weigh, keep weight on. It is not a fat loss product and for bodybuilding purposes your body fat would have to be low unless you want to gain fat.

I had lost 5 kg of muscle from 4 years of good work due to a year off and illness and I wanted to put some weight back on and regain some strength to kick me start training again and this is what it did for me. It got me back into the gym lifting heavy!

Stay strong,

Ty

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the great reply!

Does Nutraplanet sell this product. I looked but cannot find.

I have heard great things! There's this guy at the gym who is roughly my age and used to have an average body, thick thighs, kinda Frumpy looking. Well, I see him again after at least 6 mths as I changes my workout schedule and kinda slacked off myself and the guy is SHREDDED!!!! HAARRRRDD!!!!! and CUTTTT!!! like crazy!!! Little to no visible body fat! He does not work out any harder, not much cardio etc. He is vascular, cut, hard and ripped and in his 40"s. I figured he must be on something like VAR as I have heard it is amazing at obliterating abdomimal fats and fat in gereral. What do you think is it VAR and does NP carry it or something like it?

I am busting my chops eating clean, lifting, doing cardio, sweating like a PIG and somehow I know without some aid I will never look like that.

P.S. I am in great shape and get lots of stares and compliments but this guy is RIPPED HARD. I have never looked like that!:phone:

Tyland

Awards
Thanx for the great reply!

Does Nutraplanet sell this product. I looked but cannot find.

I have heard great things! There's this guy at the gym who is roughly my age and used to have an average body, thick thighs, kinda Frumpy looking. Well, I see him again after at least 6 mths as I changes my workout schedule and kinda slacked off myself and the guy is SHREDDED!!!! HAARRRRDD!!!!! and CUTTTT!!! like crazy!!! Little to no visible body fat! He does not work out any harder, not much cardio etc. He is vascular, cut, hard and ripped and in his 40"s. I figured he must be on something like VAR as I have heard it is amazing at obliterating abdomimal fats and fat in gereral. What do you think is it VAR and does NP carry it or something like it?

I am busting my chops eating clean, lifting, doing cardio, sweating like a PIG and somehow I know without some aid I will never look like that.

P.S. I am in great shape and get lots of stares and compliments but this guy is RIPPED HARD. I have never looked like that!:phone:
It is true that strength goes up and it feels easier to lift but you still have to bust your ass - it just doesn't feel like you are because the juice makes it easier. You still have to come out weeks later and you feel like a mortal again, and even worse if you do not get your PCT in order.
Vascularity, pump and fat loss you can also get from rHGH, IM EOD. just before training. That is awesome and growth hormone is not hormonal.
Strength and hardness and muscle weight, however only real juice IF you Know what you are doing. If you don't you end up worse than before.

Why don't you ask this guy what he is on?

I am sure he's got a very well thought out plan of probably more than one steroid and pharmaceutical fat burners and anti-e for PCT. It isn't just about taking the juice, it is crucial how you come out also and the men who get it right get the best results. Men need considerably more than women but they can also take considerably more so you may need to stack two steroids. Anavar and Winstrol for instance, then again these are female "friendlier", a man at your age would even benefit from testosterone ethanate.
Can you not legally get this in Canada under HRT for men? Studies show that mature men and women, for that matter, as part of HRT can benefit from testosterone supplementation. You are at the right age to actually benefit and try these things. If you have muscle maturity from good years of training you should respond like the aforementioned guy at your gym.

The Anavar I was talking about that was legal is not the juice. It is an over the counter product sold at bulknutrition.com.

Now that one I would not risk my money on as it is clearly not sold as Oxandrolone.

If you want the real juice and don't have a source you can trust, you have to take a risk like I did and order online and hope customs doesn't seize it and it is a legit batch.

I found that if you don't know any competitive body builders who have reliable sources the best place to find juice is whithin the male gay community. Most of them are on gear, and everything else for that matter, lol, and will find you a safe supplier.

Good luck,

Ty

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
It is true that strength goes up and it feels easier to lift but you still have to bust your ass - it just doesn't feel like you are because the juice makes it easier. You still have to come out weeks later and you feel like a mortal again, and even worse if you do not get your PCT in order.
Vascularity, pump and fat loss you can also get from rHGH, IM EOD. just before training. That is awesome and growth hormone is not hormonal.
Strength and hardness and muscle weight, however only real juice IF you Know what you are doing. If you don't you end up worse than before.

Why don't you ask this guy what he is on?

I am sure he's got a very well thought out plan of probably more than one steroid and pharmaceutical fat burners and anti-e for PCT. It isn't just about taking the juice, it is crucial how you come out also and the men who get it right get the best results. Men need considerably more than women but they can also take considerably more so you may need to stack two steroids. Anavar and Winstrol for instance, then again these are female "friendlier", a man at your age would even benefit from testosterone ethanate.
Can you not legally get this in Canada under HRT for men? Studies show that mature men and women, for that matter, as part of HRT can benefit from testosterone supplementation. You are at the right age to actually benefit and try these things. If you have muscle maturity from good years of training you should respond like the aforementioned guy at your gym.

The Anavar I was talking about that was legal is not the juice. It is an over the counter product sold at bulknutrition.com.

Now that one I would not risk my money on as it is clearly not sold as Oxandrolone.

If you want the real juice and don't have a source you can trust, you have to take a risk like I did and order online and hope customs doesn't seize it and it is a legit batch.

I found that if you don't know any competitive body builders who have reliable sources the best place to find juice is whithin the male gay community. Most of them are on gear, and everything else for that matter, lol, and will find you a safe supplier.

Good luck,

Ty
What's is rHGH, IM, EOD? No I don't believe we can get HRT here in Canada.

I'm telling you this guy looks like he could be in a Magazine~Masters class of course and if you had seen what he looked like before you would be amazed.

I just rescently started an H-ROID cycle (promagnon) and feeling good and strong although I have to admit I feel a little nauseous at times...not sure if its the H-ROID or not.

Tyland

Awards
What's is rHGH, IM, EOD? No I don't believe we can get HRT here in Canada.

I'm telling you this guy looks like he could be in a Magazine~Masters class of course and if you had seen what he looked like before you would be amazed.

I just rescently started an H-ROID cycle (promagnon) and feeling good and strong although I have to admit I feel a little nauseous at times...not sure if its the H-ROID or not.
Funny you say that about the designer steroid. I had nausea on the Formex ( which I used to offset the side effects from coming off Var), and put it into the same category as prohormones. True Formex is just an AI, Aromatase Inhibitor. They may be effective but I thought to myself: if i am going to mess up my endocrine system anyway so I might as well use the real stuff. I am under the impression prohormones, as effective as they may be, are somewhat inferior in quality. I got acne on the Formex and I didn't on the Anavar. A few people report acne on prohormones and not juice.
But I understand Canada borders are real tough and won't allow anything that is not a vitamin through, lol.
So if it is hard or riskier to get real gear than prohormones are your friend. Take it with pure grapefruit juice - I read the research on a compound naturally found in grapefruit juice which is alleged to increase the bang of absorbency by 10x. I am not sure if it is the case for prohormones though, so do your research.

Oh, I am sure the guy must look the bomb. If a mild, oral steroid was that effective I can only imagine what injectable testosterone combined with peptides can accomplish. It is not a quick solution though, because you have to maintain it so don't be fooled and don't get greedy. Make it work for you but don't rely on it to look great. You would feel like a shemale if you were to become dependant on the stuff and not be able to have it regularly. I actually felt depressed when I stopped because I came out to quickly and didn't think I needed PCT being female and having no balls to shut down. Some people feel like sh*t for months. It is a powerful drug not a supplement or anabolic *facilitator*. It is prescription only for a reason.

I have to admit it was like cheating and I have, well had :bigeyes:, no intention of doing it again but a part of me wants that power again, LOL but I know that in a way it is faux power so I don't fool myself, are you with me?
I don't live in Neverland..( bless his socks )

I must say to all reading I am 39 and old enough and mature enough to experiment within limits I am not endorsing these lifting *aids* to those who do not have enough training under their belt or enough years to feel the effects of aging. But of course you will do as you will.

rHGH is human growth hormone. It is not a hormone per se, it is a peptide, an amino acid chain which is naturally produced in the body.
This 191 amino acid strain has been synthetically produced pharmaceutically and is used successfully to treat children with growing deficiency.
It has become over the past 10 maybe 15 years an anti aging product. Madonna is on it and this is the stuff Sylvester Stallone was caught with at Australia customs ( another *difficult* border to allow anything through ).
It is spoken off as a miracle drug for rejuvenation.
Read on it, it has pros and cons as with all synthetics but I am sold on it because though it does not stop you from aging it does give you a boost in vitality.
In the world of bodybuilding it is used as a fat loss and PCT for cycles. They do use in huge amounts which is when rHGH or GH begets problems.
I know a man who has used it for 10 years non stop in small doses and all is fine.

I am going to do a recovery, peptide cycle next and is rHGH 4iu IM, that is intra muscular ( you inject the GH usually on a quad muscle ) EOD, meaning every other day.

I am going to do this for 6 months.
It is very easy to inject and painless.
I will also be doing B12 injectable. Good for weight loss and energy, mostly used by women, not sure how beneficial for men. Injectable B's hurt somewhat, however and some do 1 vial every 10 days for anti aging purposes, not sure what the protocol for fat loss is. I will see how my course goes.

Another substance for you to look into is DHEA injectable. This hormone can convert to testosterone - but it can also convert into estrogen. It has been beneficial for men under HRT, not much for younger guys.

When it comes to vitamins and peptides, if you can't inject the bio availability is poor. Injections are inconvenient and in case of B vitamins and some steroids they are painful - but they WORK big time and the steroid for instance is superior because it bypasses the liver minimizing toxicity. Maybe that is why you are nauseous also. I don't know the formula but if not mistaken a methyl is added to prohormones to make it bio available. If I were a man I would start with an oral cycle of Anavar but would consider injectables because you can get away with it, I can't, ha!
I learnt from my gay friend that Winstrol injectable melts the fat fast in men.
The problem is recovery. Do your research on that.

Do a google search on these things and see what is available for you in your country.
Don't take anything I say at face value.
Best way to learn is from your own intelligently planned experience and I am just passing on what I have read and tried.

Good luck!

Ty

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I researched the nausea and yes it is caused by methyls. I did one cycle of Epsitane last year, loved it but had not nausea.

I have tried DHEA...ala Dermacrine it was very good too. I also ran a 1-T cycle was good but not good enough to run again.

HGH sound interesting....they have a section here on this topic but I stay away because they say takes months to see results & very expensive.

I also have Formestane...tried a couple applications & works great.
Also have T-911 but for some reason I seem to be the only one it doesn't work for.

Isn't Winstrol available orally? Injections seems like a pain and alot of work in comparison.

Tyland

Awards
Isn't Winstrol available orally? Injections seems like a pain and alot of work in comparison.
Yes and orals will give you different results. For maximum protein synthesis injections are superior.

Keep training,

Ty

killfat

killfat

Awards
A little risk? You're risking your internal organs. I don't see how you can be so non chalant about ordering what you may think are or aren't steroids online. If the real ones are of real concern as it is, I can't imagine just taking this crap and hoping for the best. What if it's just birth control and dudes take it? What if it's morphine and a female takes it? Or just plain out junk? Then you suffer a major coronary and are out of training for months or dead. ???? Call me old or whatever but it's just not a little risk, you could lose vision, hearing or internal bleeding.

lowdose22

Awards
hey guys i have a blog ON ANAVAR AND i AM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, COULD SOME OF YOU CHECK IT OUT AND HELP ME OUT?THANKS
WHERE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PURCHASSE MY ANAVAR FROM, CHEERS GUYS YOU ROCK!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys i have a blog ON ANAVAR AND i AM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, COULD SOME OF YOU CHECK IT OUT AND HELP ME OUT?THANKS
WHERE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PURCHASSE MY ANAVAR FROM, CHEERS GUYS YOU ROCK!
If you already "have a blog on anavar" then you would have no need for a source. Besides, you are not allowed to ask for sources nor direct anyone to them!!!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anavar is not sold by bulknutrition and does not come in any capsules nor is it labeled with tryptophan or any other substances in it. You got a prohormone.

lowdose22

Awards
ok sorry i shall make sure i read the rules and will not make this mistake again,,sorry guys!

lowdose22

Awards
ok i am sorry, i will read through the rules more thoroughly , i am not trying to advertise or anything,just solicit advice. sorry.

kilted911

Awards
I realize that this thread is old, but I thought I'd chime in anyhow. I got ripped off by British Dragon Gear (not to be confused with British Dragon) when I got my Anvar-10. The first ingredient is indeed serotonin. It's secreted in your gut to help with motabolism. It's also an over-the-counter pill, and rather inexpensive. The next two ingredients are in the B-Vitamin family. The next major ingredient is rice flour. Yes, it's a rip off.

I thought that the Anvar-10 worked too, but then again, I was really watching what I ate, I was swimming, and I was working out like a mofo. The loss of body fat, and the gains in muscle hardness had nothing to do with the Anvar-10. It was all what I was eating and doing at the gym. Nothing more.